Cherry?~Chaeryeong

Yeji POV:
Are you sure this is her? I asked.
Yes it is and I went to her apartment and left it there.  Said Yuna.
I have to go. I said.
Yeji wait first I think you might want to see who I'm working with. Said Yuna.
Okay I can wait. I said.
*After school*
We were walking to see who Yuna is working with and she just stopped.
Yuna what's wrong? I asked.
I don't know I guess I'm a little nervous. Said Yuna.
Don't be I'll be here with you and no matter what happens I'll be here to defend you. I said.
Okay. Said Yuna as she takes a deep breath and walks in.
Hey Yuna. Said a random stranger.
Hey where is you know who? Asked Yuna.
Up there like always. Said the stranger.
Okay. Said Yuna as I followed her.
Okay where is he? I asked.
There. Said Yuna.
Hey I'm Yuna's friend and I'm here to tell you that she's not going to be working here anymore. I said.
Oh really. Said the man as he turned around.
Dad? I asked.
Dad? That's your Dad? Asked Yuna.
Oh Yeji it's you well your friend needed a job and that was the least I can do. Said my dad.
I don't understand I thought you were broke. I said.
Well my friends got me here and helped me when my own daughter couldn't even do that for me. Said my dad.
What the hell! I yelled.
You were saying...? Asked my dad as he was waiting for a respond.
I saying this Yuna is not working for you anymore and I am sure as hell that I'm not going to allow it. I said.
I think Yuna can decide for herself. Said my dad.
She doesn't want to work here. I said.
Yuna..do you like working here? Getting easy money by just dropping of packages? Asked my dad. I looked right at Yuna and she looked like she is going to agree with him.
Well I don't care! I'm not allowing it and I promise you if you ever get near me or my friends ever again I promise it won't end well. I said.
What are you gonna do? Send you little girlfriend over? Said my Dad.
Oh I don't need her help. I mean I am a Hwang after all. I said as we left.
Thanks Yeji. Said Yuna.
Don't worry about just don't go near him again. Now I have to take care of some business. I said.

Chaeryeong POV:
I wasn't having it with Yeji so Yes I did order a few drugs and did them. I can't deal with Ryujin and her stupid promises I heard a knock on the door I quickly hid my stuff and went to open the door and as soon as I opened it. Not even 3 seconds of me opening it and Yeji comes in mad.
Yeji what the hell!! I yelled.
YOU ARE A LIER!!! Yelled Yeji.
What the hell are you talking about? I asked.
wHaT tHe HeLl Am I tALkInG aBoUt?! I'm talking about you doing drugs again. Yelled and mocked Yeji.
I'm not. I said.
Oh your not I literally smell it all over you! Said Yeji.
Okay so what if I smoke and do drugs again. I said.
Wait, your also smoking! Asked Yeji.
Yes I am and guess what I don't care what you think about it's my life. I said.
I literally made Yuna quit and I didn't let her take that road and I'm sure as hell not letting you go there too. Said Yeji.
Well guess what? It's not for you to decide. I said.
Chaeryeong you make me crazy. Said Yeji as she grabs her hair.
My name is Cherry. I said.
What? Asked Yeji.
I said my name is Cherry. C-H-E-R-R-Y. I said.
This is not the time for games! Said Yeji.
Who said I'm joking? I asked.
Chaeryeo- I cut her off.
IT'S CHERRY!! I yelled as I pushed her.
What the hell!!!! Yelled Yeji.
I don't need or want your help. I said.
Well I don't care what you think because I'm doing the is for your own good. Said Yeji
Yeah right, you coming to my life made my life hell. I said.
Whatever. Said Yeji as she leaves.
*The next day*
Hey lover. I said to Yeji. She takes one look at me and walks off.
Hey Yeji where are you going? I asked.
Go away. Said Yeji.
Yeji what is going on with you? I asked.
What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure you should go back to smoking and doing drugs oh and I just found out that Ryujin is doing them as well and I think you should go hang out with her so the both of you can do what you guys "love to do" said Yeji.
Yeji where is this coming from? I asked.
You! Chaeryeong, oh wait I'm sorry Cherry. Said Yeji.
Cherry? I asked.
Yeah that's your new name you like and changed so you know what go ahead. Said Yeji.
Yeji no joke I really don't know what your talking about. I said.
Yeah right. After everything I did so you can feel better. So I can feel better after all the hell I put you through and this is how you pay me. Said Yeji.
Yeji whatever I did I'm really sorry but I don't remember a thing. I said.
How can you not? I asked.
I don't know why I did that but I did wake up with stuff all over me. I said.
Chae listen you clearly didn't care about you and me but, maybe this isn't working. Said Yeji.
Yeji please no! I need you! I cried.
What happened to no more secrets? What happened to trust? Asked Yeji.
I will give you whatever you want but please don't leave me! I cried.
This hasn't been working out. These past few days we've been doing nothing but fighting. Said Yeji.
MY MIRROR TALKS!!! I yelled out and she looked at me all confused.
What do you mean "your mirror talks to you" asked Yeji.
Well I don't know but the other ir me looking at the mirror and me basically talking to myself and said that she was going to make my life better that must be why I can't remember anything. I said.
Look Chae maybe it was just a dream. Said Yeji.
It's not I'm telling you the truth. I said.
Okay listen Chae if I'm going to be honest I will give you a few more chances because that's how much I love you but we need to tell everything to each other from now on. Said Yeji.
Deal. I said as we hug.

Ryujin POV:
Ryujin what the hell!? Yelled Lia.
Lia it's fine. I said.
It's not fine why are you and Chae doing them again I thought we were done with that. Said Lia.
We were never done, we were just done of hearing everyone mouth. Said Ryujin.
Well I don't care what you say, I know that Yeji is probably helping Chaeryeong with this and I going to help you. Said Yeji.
Li- I got cut off.
Don't you dare tell me something like "it's my life" I don't care. I still care about you. Said Lia.

Hey guys do you think Ryujin and Chaeryeong will get through this? And I will see you next week!💕💕💕