My story ~Yeji

Yeji POV:
After Lia told me what happened to Chaeryeong I couldn't believe it. I mean I only bullied her because, her sister is the reason why I didn't get to go to the dancing school I wanted to go to.
*flashback*
Yeji please practice you want everyone to know your name and know what your made of, said my mom.
Mom, I've been practicing nonstop. I'm tired, I said.
Do you think singers get where they are by resting, said my mom.
But mo-, I got cut off.
Yeji go practice!, said my mom.
Yes mom, I said as I go practice.
*few days later*
Yeji honey look, said my mom.
She shows me a picture of a addition to go to a dance school.
What about it?, I asked.
What do you mean WhAt AbOuT iT? This can be the start of your career, said my mom.
Mom I don't know if I want t-, I got cut off.
Yeji you've been practicing forever this is your chance, said my mom.
Ok fine, I said.
YESSS hurry up and get ready so we can go shopping, said my mom as she walks out the door.
*The day of the audition*
My mom went and made me wear my outfit which I didn't like very much. *This is the outfit*

I wear my outfit I and it feels kinda uncomfortable but, I put up with it

I wear my outfit I and it feels kinda uncomfortable but, I put up with it. I dance my heart out for an audition and there are a lot of girls here. So I was nervous.
Hello, is there a Yeji?, asked a random person.
I stood up and smiled.
That's me!, I said.
Well unfortunately, you did not make the top 10 or the top 20. We feel like you didn't really try it was just like you just did whatever you feel like. But, don't ever keep up keep trying, they told me.
Oh..okay Thank you, I said a walked out.
Did you make it in the top 10?, asked my mom.
Nope, I said.
What do you mean No?! Said my mom.
Well I didn't even make it in the top 20 they think I didn't try my best, I said.
SEE I TOLD YOU, yelled my mom.
I tried mom, I said,
Well not hard enough, said my mom.
Now I gotta work harder to get the money to find you another addition, said my mom.
My mom wants be to be a dancer I don't want to that was her dream but, instead she wants me to do her dream.
Let's see who was number 1, said my mom.
There is this girl Lee Chaeyeon., I said.
This girl seriously beat you that's a shame when we get home your going to practice all day no breaks!, said my mom.
Yes mom, I said.
*End of flashback*

Now I feel bad...

Lia POV:
I was minding my own business until a group of girls came up to me know as Twice. Me and these girls don't really get along.
So..Chaeryeong was she really depressed?, asked Momo.
I ignore them.
Umm...I know you hear us talking to you, said Chaeyoung.
I don't have to answer to you, I said in a cold tone.
Stop being a bitch and tell us, said Mina.
Oh so now you care you didn't seem to care with she was getting beaten or insulted, I said.
We didn't even do anything, said jeongyeon.
Oh really? So you didn't join that day everykne threw paper balls at her. Or that time she fell down the stairs and you guys made fun of her for a year, I said.
So what? It's not like we meant it, said Tzuyu.
You all joined in expect for Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo., I said.
I don't really know her but, I feel really bad, said Sana.
It's fine for now, let's just hope that she's ok at this point, I get up a leave the room trying not to cry.
Lia..., I heard someone say.
I turned around and saw the last person I want to see...Yeji.
What do you want? I say in a cold tone.
Look I feel really bad about Chaeryeong...I'm really sorry, she says.
Why are you saying sorry to me?, I asked.
Because I feel really bad, she says.
You don't need to apologize to me you need to apologize to Chaeryeong you didn't know what she's been going through and you made her go through more horrible things. If you want to say sorry then go to Chaeryeong and apologize if she's still alive, I say.
Wait, she still hasn't woken up?, she asks.
No I'm going to go see her after school, I said.
Can I come with you?, asked Yeji.
I don't think so, I said and walked away.
*End of Lia POV*

Yeji POV:
I feel really bad I'm going to follow Lia to see Chaeryeong.

Lia POV:
I walked into the hospital and I see Chaemin and Chaeyeon.
Hi how is Chaeryeong?, I asked.
She's doing better we brought her to the hospital on time, said Chaemin.
Omg Thank you!, I said on my knees.
Lia if you don't mind me asking can you tell us why she tried to take her own life, asked Chaeyeon.
Well I want to but, I told Chaeryeong I would never tell anyone, said Lia.
Please Lia what if this happens again?, says Chaemin.
Your right.. okay so basically *tells them everything from the beginning...and, that's it, says Lia.
I never knew she hated me for that, says Chaeyeon.
I think you two are amazing sisters.. and im the worst friend for keeping it for too long, says Lia.
Don't say that Lia I understand how hard it must be to break your best friend promise but, at least you told us, says Chaeyeon.
Thanks Chaeyeon umm... can I go see her?, I ask.
Yes but try to not to be too loud she is still resting, said Chaemin.
Thanks, I said.
I walk in the room just to see Chaeryeong looking out the window sad.
Cherry..., I said in a low tone.
Lia?, she said.
*We run up to each other and hug each other tight*
Chaeryeong please don't ever do that again I was so scared that I was going to lose my best friend, I said while crying.
What's the point Lia? Everyone hates me they think I'm ugly, fat and they think I should be like my sister, she says.
No Chaeryeong do you know what I would give just to be like you, I said.
Stop lying.. I know your just saying that to make me feel better, she says.
Chaeryeong the first year of high school when I saw them bullying you I went up to you because I can't stand people being bullied and when I got to know you it's like a sister I always wanted to have, I said.
I'll give you mine, said Chaeryeong.
Chaeryeong I get that your mad at your sister because of what everyone has been doing all these years but, I just want to tell you..your sisters love you so much they are still here and won't leave because, of how much they love you., I said.
I know but you just don't understand, said Chaeryeong.
Trust me talk to them and I promise it will go better and if it doesn't I'll let you punch me in the face, I said.
She laughs and says, I'll think about it...

Hi a little late but uploaded on time see you on Thursday💞