Found out~Yeji

Chaeryeong POV:
Well you need to tell her, said Lia.
Not yet I just don't know how, I said.
Simple tell her what you told me and, then boom you live with me now, said Lia.
You make sound so easy, I said.
Well, I'm just saying weather you tell her or not she's going to find out soon, said Lia.
Yeah your right, I said.
So what are you going to do?, Asked Lia.
Well....just give me some time and, I will tell her, I said.
Okay well let's go to sleep it's late, said Lia.
Okay, I said after that I went to shower and, me and Lia just couldn't sleep so we decided to watch Inside out it didn't last long for Lia to fall asleep in the first 15 minutes. I got a little hungry so I went downstairs and, got a banana and, then Lia's mom came.
Hey Chae are you hungry?, asked Lia's mom.
Yeah I just got a banana, I said.
You can get something from the fridge our house is your house, said Mrs.Choi.
Thanks but, I think I will just stick to this, I said.
Chae if you don't mind me asking do you feel comfortable eating again?, asked Mrs. Choi.
Yes but, I still need to watch my figure so, I try not to eat to much, I said with a smile.
Honey let me tell you something as much as I we all wish to eat a bunch of food and, never gain weight it happens and, also your not fat your a beautiful girl and, thats why you got Yeji, said Mrs.Choi.
Yeah but, since I started eating I'm just a little scared that I will gain weight again, I said.
Don't worry you know you can always eat healthy. You can workout, but, starving yourself is never the answer, said Mrs.Choi.
Thanks, I said.
Now tell me Chae aren't you hungry for something else?, asked Mrs.Choi.
To be honest Yeah, I said.
Wait here I will make you something to eat then straight to bed, said Mrs.Choi as she got eggs out the fridge.
Yes, Ma'am, I said. I ate what she made me washed my dish and, went to bed.
*The next morning*
I was in a deep sleep until my phone kept on ringing I grown and, answer it.
Hello?, I said.
Hey Love where are you?, asked Yeji.
At home, I said.
Well...then open the door, said Yeji. I opened my eyes wide open as I realized she's at my house.
Well... I'm at Lia's house see umm... Lia's mom called me and, needed me to do something for her so me being nice I decided to help her, I said.
Oh Okay if your busy th-, I cut her off.
No, I'm not did you need something?, I asked.
Well...I just wanted to take you out since we barely spend some time together, said Yeji.
Yeah, come get me at Lia's please?, I asked.
Sure, said Yeji.
Great see you in a few love you, I said as I hung up got out of bed and, hurried up and, brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed, and put on makeup then I got a text from Yeji that she was here I quickly get my purse and, head out.
Hey love, said Yeji.
Hey, I said out of breath.
Are you okay?, asked Yeji.
Yes, it's just that I was dancing so, I'm a little out of breath, I said.
Need some water?, asked Yeji with a bottle in her hands I took it and drank some.
Thanks, I said as I handed the water back to her.
So where do you want to go first?, asked Yeji.
Well....Can I please get some breakfast first because, I didn't eat and I'm hungry, I said.
Sure it's on me, said Yeji.
Good because, I wasn't going to pay, I said with a smirk on my face.
Listen here missy, said Yeji as I laughed. We went to have breakfast but, I felt like someone was watching...not me but, Yeji I just ignored it and continued eating.
Umm... Yeji I have to use the restroom I'll be back, I said.
Okay, said Yeji. I went to do my business, I pulled out my makeup because, I fee like I didn't do good enough fixed it up little and, went back out as soon as I went out I see a guy flirting with Yeji and, I couldn't help but get annoyed because, I can hear everything he is saying. "Your really pretty" as he said that I saw Yeji blush. I went up to them as if I didn't hear anything.
I'm back, I said with a smile.
Oh this is my "friend" Chaeryeong, said Yeji.
Nice well I'll just leave the both of you to finish your meal, said the guy as he left.
Friend? Is that really how you see me?, I asked.
No, Chae I didn't mean it like that I just didn't know what to do I promise I won't do it again, said Yeji.
Promise, I said while holding my pinky out.
Promise, said Yeji as she puts her pinky in.
Well...let's go the day goes by so fast and, I don't want to waste any more time, I said.
Yeah let me just pay, said Yeji as she pulls her money out.
So, where are you taking me next?, I asked.
Well..we haven't taken pictures in a while so I was thinking we can go to the mall and, get a few clothes so we can look cute for pictures, said Yeji.
Bet, I said as I get in the car.
*Hours go by*
Thanks Yeji, I said as I kissed her cheek.
No problem I love to be with you, said Yeji.
If you don't mind me asking who were you texting the whole time we were at the mall?, I asked.
Well...my granmother is in town and, my mom was asking me where am I at? and, just more questions you know how my mom is, said Yeji.
Yeah I can understand well..thanks for the day and, for dropping me off, I said.
No Problem, said Yeji as she drives off.
Great now I have to carry all of these bags back to Lia's house, I said to myself as, I sigh.

Yeji POV:
I was driving back to my house until I realized that Chaeryeong for her wallet so, I went back to give it to her and, as I was halfway there I saw her carrying the bags but, walking somewhere else I parked my car and, decided to follow her and, it was a 15 minute walk and, I saw her going to Lia's house and, before she went inside I called her name.
Chaeryeong?, I said.
Yeji what are you doing here?, asked Chaeryeong.
That's what I should be asking you? Why are you here and why are you here with the bag?, I asked.
It's a long story and, I would love to explained except it's late, said Chaeryeong.
Chae?? I got all night, I said.
Well..I don't, said Chaeryeong as she was about to go inside but, I grabbed her arm.
Hey let me go, said Chaeryeong.
Not until you tell me what's going on?, I said.
Okay fine, said Chaeryeong as she sat down and, told me everything.
Why didn' you tell me?, I asked.
Well... I didn't know how you were going to react, said Chaeryeong.
Chae I love you no matter what and, think what is most important about a realationship is that we don't keep secrets from each other, I said.
I know what I won't do it again and, I was going to tell you I just needed a little bit of time, said Chaeryeong.
It's okay I forgive you, I said as I kissed her.
By the way why did you come here?, asked Chaeryeong.
Look in your pocket or purse, I said. She kept on looking then, realized something.
Wait....where is my wallet I can't look it! It has all of my information of there, said Chaeryeong as she panicked.
Hey look, I said with her wallet in my hands.
Ohh...thanks, said Chae as she took it from me.

Hey guys happy Thursday I hope you guys liked this chapter and see you next week!💕