RIP~Yeji

Yeji POV:
It's been a few days since Valentine's Day. And so far me and Chae have been doing great. Even if most of the time she's at work and I'm at home learning. But I'm also taking care of my mom. She has been getting worse and if I'm going to be honest. I don't think that medicine is making her better. I try to be with her all that I can but her being her she keeps saying that she's fine. Anyways it was around testing week. And I'm just going over everything I need to know. And it seems like I'm going to do fine. As I kept looking over I kept getting a phone call. I roll my eyes to go check who's calling me and I see Chaeryeong.
Hey Chae. I said.
Hey guess who left work early? Asked Chaeryeong.
Your mom. I said.
Very funny. Said Chaeryeong sarcastically.
Where are you going now? I asked.
Your house. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae I'm about to leave to drop off mail and stuff it's probably gonna take a while and I have to get my mom ready. I said.
Ready for what? Asked Chaeryeong.
Well she's been getting worse and every hour she uses this thing that helps her breathe and I need to be there for her for that or she could possibly die. I said.
Don't worry about it I'll be with her. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae that's really sweet but I wouldn't want to cause you so much trouble. I said.
Thats nothing I love you and your mom does as well. Said Chaeryeong.
Thanks Chae but don't worry. I said.
I'm already here. Said Chaeryeong.
Wow. I said as I hung up and opened the door.
Where's your mom? Asked Chaeryeong.
Upstairs but Chae no offense you know I love you but I really don't feel comfortable with this. I said.
Come on you got to get use to this at some point. Said Chaeryeong.
Okay fine I'm going to be gone for a while if anything goes wrong make sure you call me. I said.
Don't worry. Said Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong POV:
I went upstairs and sat next to Ms. Hwang since there was a chair next to her and decided to watch a little bit of tv. As I was watching tv I get a call.
Hello? I say as I answer.
Hey Chaeryeong I was wondering if you wanted to go get ice cream with me? Asks Seulgi.
I wish I can but I'm babysitting. I said.
Kids? Asks Seulgi.
No Yeji's mother. I said.
Whats wrong with her? Asks Seulgi.
She isn't feeling well. I said.
I think she can take care of herself don't you think? Asks Seulgi.
No she has cancer and she has to be here. I said.
Oh sorry I didn't know sorry to bother you. Said Seulgi as she was about to hang up.
Wait I actually could use a ice cream cone right now. I said.
Don't you have to take care of Yeji mom? Asks Seulgi.
I mean we won't be out for long. I said.
Okay it's a deal. I said as I hanged up and headed out.

Yeji POV:
I was in this long ass line which felt like forever now. I was about to give up and leave when the person behind me saw who I was.
Yeji? Asks Sunmi.
Sunmi? I say. We both laugh and hug.
What are you doing here? Asks Sunmi.
I have to send this in and I have to sign a few things. I said.
I have to sign a few things as well and I thought that I was going to be here forever now and looks like I have a buddy I can be with. Said Sunmi.
Yes I don't have to be lonely. I said as a joke.
Funny anyways are you going to Hyuna wedding? Asks Sunmi.
Hyuna is getting married? I asked.
Yeah you didn't know? Asks Sunmi.
No to who? I ask.
Dawn. Said Sunmi.
No way that fast. I said.
Yup I can't wait to be like them someday. Says Sunmi.
Same here. I can just imagine me and Chae living our life. I said.
Chae? Asks Sunmi.
Chaeryeong. I said.
That's right! You guys are together. Said Sunmi.
Yeah. I said.
How are you guys doing? Asks Sunmi.
Well she started working so it's a little hard right now but so far we are both doing great. I said.
That's amazing. Said Sunmi.
Yeah what could go wrong? I say.
*A few hours later*
It's already 7 p.m. that's how long I took. I felt really bad that I left Chae alone with my mother for that long. I was busy talking with Sunmi that I forgot all about her. I speed walk back to the house and walk myself in.
Chae I'm home! I yell out but no answer.
HELLO!!! I yell out again but no answer. I make my way upstairs to go find her but when I went upstairs I found my mother laying on the floor passed out.
WHAT THE HELL!!! MOM WAKE UP!!! CHAERYEONG!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!! I was yelling and crying at the same time but I came back to reality and pulled out my phone and called an ambulance.

Chaeryeong POV:
Thank you so much Seulgi for everything but I should be heading back. I've been here for a while now and I should be taking care of Yeji mother. I said.
Sure we didn't even realize the time. I'll give you a ride. I said.
Thank you. I said.
*I quickly went inside the house and saw a phone charger because my phone went out of battery and I needed it. I plugged it in and it turned on immediately. I saw so many text message from the group then Lia called me.
Hello? I answered.
FINALLY WHERE ARE YOU!! Yelled Lia.
At Yeji house why? I ask.
Come to the hospital right now!! Says Lia as she hangs up the phone.
What the- I stopped as I ran upstairs and realized that this has something to do with Yeji mom.

Yeji POV:
Yeji you need to calm down. Says Ryujin.
How can I? I left Chaeryeong with one thing! And she just left. And we don't know where she's at. I said.
She said she's on her way right now. Says Lia.
Look the doctor is coming. Says Yuna as she points.
How is she? I ask.
Unfortunately...there was nothing we could do left. I'm really sorry....said the doctor.
NO PLEASE!!! I cried as I threw myself on the floor.
Yeji please get up. Said Lia as she hugs me from the back. Then I see Chaeryeong walk in here with "her"
Where the hell have you been.. I said as I speed walk to her and Ryujin and Lia hold me back.
Yeji I'm really sorry. Said Chaeryeong.
SORRY WON'T BRING MY MOTHER BACK TO LIFE!!! I yelled.
She died? Asks Chaeryeong.
YES AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! YOU WENT WITH HER DIDN'T YOU!!!! I yelled.
We were just out for a little while. Says Chaeryeong.
GET OUT!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! I yelled out.
Yeji calm down. Says Yuna.
And you....if I ever see your fucking stupid face again I promise you it won't be pretty. I said to Seulgi.
Chae maybe we should go. Says Seulgi as she pulls her out.

Hey guys. Do you think Yeji has every right to get mad at Chae? I hoped you liked this Chapter and I'll see you on Thursday!💕💕💕