Daddy issues~Yeji

Yeji POV:
I was with Chae working again and after that I couldn't stop thinking about my dad.
Hey Chae if you don't mind I'm going to clock out early to go see my dad. I said.
Go for it. Said Chaeryeong.
Are you sure? I asked.
I've been doing this on my own for months trust me I'll be fine. Said Chaeryeong.
Okay I'll see ya I love you. I said.
Love you too. Said Chaeryeong. I left and went to the address my dad told me to go to. Once I was around the neighborhood it was a disturbed neighborhood. I would be scared to walk around here. Once I finally got to the address my dad gave me I knock on the door.
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!! Yelled my dad as he opened the door in shock.
Hey..... I said.
Oh Yeji hey I'm sorry about that. Said my dad.
No worries. I said as I closed the door.
What are you doing here? Asked my dad.
Well you said I can come whenever. I said.
Right. Umm excuse the mess. Said my Dad.
It's fine. I said.
So Yeji how's your mother doing? Asked my dad.
Like we told you yesterday. Still sick. I said.
I knew she was a weak woman. Said my dad as he sips his beer.
Whats that suppose to mean? I asked.
I mean I knew from the very beginning. She was a stupid girl. Said my dad.
That's my mother your talking about! I yelled.
Yes Yeji I know but let's be honest you and your mother didn't get along. Said my dad.
Your right. Even if we grew up not getting along at least she stayed around. I said.
Oh Yeji all this woman wanted you to do was to fill in a dream that she couldn't do. Said my dad.
Listen! I didn't come all this way for you to talk badly about my mom. I said.
Your right but what did you come here for? Asked my dad.
To see what my father's been up to since I haven't seen him in years but by just looking you haven't been doing anything great! I said.
Oh please your mother left. Said my Dad.
Yeah because you cheated on her! I yelled.
I did and you know what I don't regret anything because that woman was ten times better than her. Said my dad.
That woman will never be ten times better than my mom. And neither will you. I said.
Yeah okay. Said Dad.
Dad what the Hell!!! One day you come and love me with you while heart and now your treating me like trash! I said.
Because im disappointed in you. Said Dad.
Disappointed? In what? I asked.
You! Are you serious Yeji! You fell in love with a girl! Yelled my dad.
What does that have to do with anything? I asked.
I thought I raised you better. Said my dad.
You didn't raise me at all. I said.
Well how are you suppose to have kids? Your really expecting to live your life with that ugly woman! Said my dad.
You know what? FUCK YOU!! You never cared about a god damn thing I ever did! You clearly think that everything is about you. I said.
Who do you think your talking you? Asked my dad.
Your the only person here. I said.
You really think your a badass don't you? Asked my dad.
I don't care what you think. And you know what? I was actually stupid for believing that you would care when you clearly don't. I said.
The only reason I came to find you was I need a favor. Said my dad.
What is it? I asked.
I'm getting married and I need money to buy my future wife a beautiful dress. Said my dad.
No. I said.
What the hell do you mean No? I gave you a life. Said my dad.
I didn't ask you to give me one and also if your getting married to the woman of your heart! GO DO IT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF ASKING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR MONEY!!! I yelled.
Oh Yeji your just mad because I'm not getting married to money. Said my dad as he smiled.
You know what? FUCK YOU!!!! And let me tell you this if you ever find me. I promise you that I'll kill you! I said.
Oh so your threatening me? Asked my dad.
Yes I am and I'm done more fucked up shit exactly like you. I said.
Yeah right. Said my dad.
Well the BEAUTIFUL girl I'm dating. Let me tell you I used to bully her. I called her names, beat her, hurt her and guess what she even tried to Kill herself as well. And can you believe that me and her are together. We dated and I even cheated and she still gave me another chance. I fixed everything that you couldn't do. I said.
She's dumb for you. Also it's not like she's gonna stay long. Said my dad.
Also guess what? We had sex. And it was the best sex I've ever had. And it will continue. Now if you excuse me I have to get going. I said as I left.

Chaeryeong POV:
I was watching a movie until I heard a knock.
UGH!! I yelled into my pillow as I got up to open the door.
Hey. Said Yeji.
Yeji hey how did it go with your dad? I asked and the next thing I know she got into my arms and started crying her eyes out.
Hey do you want to talk? I asked.
Yes. Said Yeji as she was wiping her tears.
Come on. I said as we both sat on the couch.
Chae. Said Yeji.
Yes what's wrong. You know you can talk to me about anything. I said.
My dad doesn't give two shits about me. Said Yeji.
What do you mean? I asked.
He just found me so I can give him money for his wedding. Also he hates me because I'm.... Said Yeji.
Your what? I asked.
Into girls... said Chaeryeong.
Oh Yeji I'm so sorry for getting in the way. I said.
No Chae! He wants me to be like him. And that's just not it. He was talking about my mom and how he was happy when he cheated on her and how she was stupid. Said Yeji as she continued to cry harder.
I'm so sorry Yeji. I said.
Don't be I just can't believe that my own father would do this to me. Said Yeji.
Well if you want there's space in my bed. I said.
Sure. I said.
*few hours later*
I looked over and saw Yeji sleeping. I couldn't stop thinking about the things she told me about her father I quickly went into her bag and saw the address her father gave her. I quickly got dressed and headed there. And when I was driving around the neighborhood I could tell why she was upset. I got to the address she told me to go to. And knocked on the door.
FUCKKK. Yelled the man as he opened the door.
Hey missed me? I asked.
Who the hell are you? Asked the man.
You really don't remember me? I asked as I walked in.
Oh your that girl who's with Yeji aren't you? Asked her father.
Yes I am. I said.
What the hell are you doing here? Asked her dad.
We need to have serious talk me and you. I said.
Oh please I'm not going to waste my time on you. Said her dad. The next second I knew I punched him on his face.
Oh I'm pretty sure you want to hear what I have to say! I said as I death stared him.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this Chapter años what do you think Chaeryeong is going say to Yeji dad? See you guys next week💕💕💕