Dance~Itzy

Chaeryeong POV:
We were in dance since everything right now is back to normal.
Okay everyone I want you guys to make a group. Said my dance teacher.
I looked at Yeji who looked at Lia as well as she looks at Yuna as she looks at Ryujin.
Let's do it. Said Yuna as we walk into the circle.
So I want you guys to make up and dance using this song. Said the dance teacher as she plays the song.
Okay this should't be hard. Said Ryujin.
I'm giving you guys a week to make your dance. Said the dance teacher.
Thank you. We all said as we walked out.
You guys want to stay after school and practice? Asked Yuna.
I can but do we have to stay after school? Asked Lia.
Of course not we can go to my house but you guys are gonna have to go home and change unless you want to practice dancing in heels and skirts. Said Ryujin.
Your right. Said Yeji.
I'll be there. I said.
Good now I'll see you guys later. I have class. Said Yuna.
Me too. Said Lia.
See ya. I said.
Bye. Said Ryujin.
*Hours later*
I went home and went to change and as I was about to make my way out. I realized something. How am I going to pay for this apartment without a job? I'll focus on the dance now and then I'll worry about that later. I grabbed a banana and water and headed out. I went to the shin's house and knocked on the door and their mother open the door.
Hello. I said.
Hi. Are you here for the dance? Asked Mrs. Shin.
Yes. I said.
Come in they are in the back. Said Mrs. Shin.
Thank you. I said as I walk to the back.
Hey. Said Yuna.
Hey. I said.
Where's Yeji? Asked Lia.
I don't know I thought she was already here. I said.
Well she did say she was going to go home and change. Said Yuna.
It doesn't take long to put on leggings and a shirt on. Said Ryujin.
Did you guys call her? I asked.
Yup. Said Yuna.
No answer. Said Lia.
That's weird well right now let's think about what we are going to do with the dance. I said.
Without Yeji? Asked Yuna.
Well she's not answering her phone and we only have week. We can't waste time. I said.
But Yeji is part of this group. Said Yuna.
Chae is right we don't have time to waste time on Yeji. We called her and if she doesn't answer then what are we suppose to do? Said Ryujin.
Fine let's do it. Said Yuna.
*We we're practicing for 20 minutes when we heard the door open*
Look who decided to show up. Said Ryujin.
Sorry. Said Yeji.
What took so long? Asked Ryujin.
My mom. Said Yeji.
Why didn't you at least answer the phone? Asked Yuna.
I couldn't talk on the phone. Said Yeji.
At least shoot us a text message. Said Yuna.
You guys stop! Yeji is here let's just show her what we got. Said Lia.
You guys already started? Asked Yeji.
Well yeah you didn't answer the phone and we didn't want to waste time. Said Ryujin.
You guys sound like little girls let's just dance. Said Lia.
*We did the first beginning on the dance that took 2 hours I think that we did a great job we took a little break and pulled out a huge fan so we can have some air*
See guys so far I don't think we did bad. Said Lia.
That's only the first part. Said Ryujin.
And the second and last part will be ten times better. Said Yuna.
I hope. I said.
Whats wrong Chae you look a little upset. Said Yuna.
Well the thing is I just quit at my other job and now I'm trying to figure out where am I going to work next. I said.
Why would you want to work? Asked Ryujin.
I don't want to I have too. I said.
Why? Asked Ryujin.
Did you guys forget that I live in a apartment? I asked them.
Right. Said Ryujin.
Don't worry Chae but we will help you find a job. Said Lia.
Thanks you guys. I said with a smile.
Okay now come on guys get up it's time to practice. Said Yuna as she starts clapping her hands.
UGHHHH!!!! We all groan.
No wonder you guys think your doing bad if you guys have those kinds of face. Said Yuna.
* 3 days later*
We have been practicing for 3 days and we finally finished choreographing our dance. Even though we finished we are still practicing because we are not trying to risk forgetting a part or anything.
You guys I'm a little hungry. Said Yuna as she holds her stomach.
Me too. I said.
Let's go I'll buy. Said Yeji.
No let's practice some more. Said Ryujin.
No I'm hungry and I need a break. Said Lia as she gets up.
Fine. Said Ryujin.
Guys don't you think we should chance first? Asked Yeji.
Why? Asked Ryujin.
I mean look at us we are all sweaty and dirty. Said Yeji.
Yeah your right. I said.
Well I have two showers. Said Yuna.
Yeah we all know what's your point? Asked Ryujin.
Let's take showers then head out. Said Yuna.
But our clothes. Said Lia.
I'm pretty sure we are all the same size come on. Said Yuna as she drags me and Lia uñstairs.
Woah. I said as I looked in her closet.
You guys can wear whatever you want. Said Yuna as she grabs a towel and heads out.
I'm going to shower downstairs. Said Ryujin.
Me Lía and Yeji just practice downstairs a little bit then Yuna says she's done taking a shower and Lia heads upstairs. Ryujin was the next person to finish so Yeji went and headed to the downstairs shower. I just waited for Lia to get out and when she did I went in next. After 20 minutes I got out and as I was drying my hair I looked in the mirror and saw that there was a starch on my shoulder I ignore it for right now and got ready and headed out.
Great now is everyone ready? Asked Yuna as we all nodded and headed out.
*3 days later*
It was the day of the dance and we were all nervous. Yesterday all we did was practice all day and even if we got it I'm still nervous. What if we mess up? What if one of us falls? What if we forget? There is a lot of things I'm worried about. I was looking at everyone else's dance and I was nervous it looks so good.
You guys ready? Asked Yuna.
Nope. Me and Lia said at the same time.
Don't worry you guys we got this. Said Yeji.
Yeah but make sure you guys don't mess up. Said Ryujin as she looks at Yuna.
Why are you looking at me? Asked Yuna.
Because you probably would mess it up. Said Ryujin.
Your the one whose in a bad mood! Your going to be the one to mess it up. Said Yuna.
You guys! Your not helping! Said Yeji.
You guys come on we're next. I said as we walk up in front of everyone
*The dance*

After we performed our dance everyone got up and started clapping.
You guys that was amazing. Said our dance teacher.
Thank you. We said.
You guys did great. Said Tzuyu as she came up to us.
Thanks you did great as well. I said.

Hey guys. I know this was a little random. But I hoped you liked this Chapter and I will see you guys next week!💕💕💕