Taehyun case~ Jungkook x Chaeryeong

Jungkook POV:
It was the next day and, I was "spying" on Taehyun I don't think he's planning to do anything but, I'm only doing this for Chaeryeong. I went to his locker and, I saw his looking around before he opened it I couldn't get more closer since I didn't want him to catch me. I saw him put whatever he had in his backpack. I followed him and, that's when Jimin came to my face and I jumped.
Hey Kookie, said Jimin.
Hey Jimin, I said back.
What are you doing?, Asked Jimin.
Well, you remember Chaeryeong right?, I asked.
Yeah?, said Jimin.
Well...seh kept thinking that Taehyun was planning to do something bad and, I didn't really believe her until now I honestly do think that he is up to something, I explained.
Jungkook I'm pretty sure it's nothing, said Jimin.
That's what I thought but, I saw his going to his locker and, before he opened it he looked around and, then put whatever he had in his locker in his bag, I explained.
If you want I can help you, said Jimin.
That's nice but, I think it's best if you don't get involved, I said.
Come on just me and, you, begged Jimin.
Okay fine but, no one can know about this not Taehyung, not Yoongi and especially not Namjoon, I said.
Okay but, let me go get something really quick and, I'll find you, said Jimin as he walks away.
Okay, I said as I went to go find Taehyun and, he wasn't far as I saw him but, when I saw his I saw him with his friend which they call themself TXT (Tommorrow X Together) and, I saw it he was selling drugs. I couldn't believe this but, I had to listen to what he was saying but, I couldn't since Yeon Joon kept on laughing loudly.
Really Tae your still going on about this? Didn't this happen like what 2 or 3 months ago?, asked Beomgyu.
I don't care Yeji was suppose to me mine but, guess what I found out that Yeji is dating that ugly pig, said Taehyun.
Chaeryeong?, asked Soobin.
Yes, said Taehyun.
I think she's cute, said Soobin.
Whatever but, I just need something big for when the time comes they both will pay for what they did, said Taehyun.
Whatever baby, said Kai.
I was about to go in to hear a little bit more but, that's when someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped a little.
What do you think your doing?, asked Namjoon.
How did you know?, I stopped and, looked at Jimin.
Haha, said Jimin in a low voice.
JIMIN REALLY, I yelled.
Look knowing you I didn't want you to go through this alone, said Jimin.
And, knowing you, you would be begging us to help you when you messed up now look I don't want you to do this anymore, said Namjoon.
Joon I'm not doing this for me I'm doing this for Chaeryeong, I said.
Look this is Chaeryeong problem don't get involved in something that you might be able to fix, said Namjoon as he was pulling me.
Wait, I actually found something that you should know, I said as he looked back.
What? he asked.
I found out that TXT are selling drugs, I said.
What do you mean?, asked Jimin.
That they are selling drugs, I said again.
We need to tell the principal, said Namjoon.
No please not until I know about everything, I begged.
Your not going to know anything else, said Namjoon as he pulled me all the way to the office.

Chaeryeong POV:
I started to eat again and, a lot. I honestly forgot how good food really is. Also good news I'm leaving the hospital today I so happy also I going on a date with Yeji so this day keeps on getting better and better. I got a call from Jungkook and answered it.
Hello, I said.
I'm sorry Chaeryeong, said Jungkook.
Sorry for what?, I asked confused.
I tried to do what you told me to do but, Jimin told on me but, I did find out something, said Jungkook.
What did you find so far?, I asked.
Taehyun and his friends are selling drugs at my school, said Jungkook.
Wait really, I said in shock.
That's not it I heard him talk about his is planning to do something to you and Yeji when something big comes up, said Jungkook.
Did he say anything else?, I asked.
I was going to find out but, that's when Namjoon caught me, said Jungkook.
Thank Jungkook for trying at least, I said as I hung up. Thinking about what I could do and, before I had time to think Yeji came in the room.
Hey ready to get out of here?, asked Yeji with a smile.
Yes I can't wait to actually eat good food, I said as I got my bag and left the room.
So where do you want to go?, asked Yeji.
Anywhere but, first take me to go get some food, I said.
You got it. Anywhere?, asked Yeji.
Anywhere, I said with a smile. We were driving and, listening to music until I wanted to ask a question.
Yeji are we still doing the dance?, I asked.
Yes why, asked yeji.
I don't know I just thought you guy haven't been practicing because, of me, I said.
Don't say that but, yes we have, said yeji.
Great anything else I missed, I asked.
Well Lia and Ryujin are dating again, said Yeji.
Wait really! When! How!, I asked.
Well Ryujin saved Lia life from Soobin and yeah, said Yeji.
That's nice. Wait what do you mean saved her life by Soobin?, I asked.
I don't know she just told me that, said Yeji.
Yeji after we go to eat can we go see the girls it's been a while and, I want to go see them all together, I said,
Of course, said Yeji as she pulled up to the restaurant. We ate and, after that we went to go see Lia, Ryujin and Yuna.
Did anyone miss me, I said as I opened the door.
CHAERYEONG, said Lia as she ran to me and, gave me the biggest hug ever.
How have you been, asked Ryujin with a smile.
I've been good, I said with a smile back.
Place wasn't the same without you, said Yuna as she came and, gave me a hug.
I've missed all of you guys so much, I said with a smile.
LET'S CELEBRATE WITH SOME COOKIES, said Yuna as she ran to the pantry to make them.
I'll help said Yeji as she follows her.
Trust me she's going to need my help, said Ryujin as she goes with the both of them.
We should go help too, said Lia as she was about to go with them but, I stopped her.
Wait Lia we need to talk but, not here I said as we go to different rooms.
Okay so what did you want to talk about, asked Lia.
So...I heard that you and, Ryujin are dating now, I said.
Yeah I just wanted to give her another chance, said Lia.
Yes that's nice and I'm proud of both of you but, I heard that she saved your life from what? I asked.
Ummm...well I don't think it matters now, said Lia with a fake smile.
Please tell me Lia I'm your best friend and trust me I'm already on Taehyun case and, I think I can help you, I said.
Well.., she was about to talk when Yuna came in the room.
LIA COME GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE IS ABOUT TO KILL ME, said Yuna as she runs away from Ryujin.
I got to go, said Lia as she runs to get Ryujin.
I sigh not knowing what to do.

Hey guys updated early Woo see you guys next week💕