Hard love..~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
I was trying to move and, wake up but, I kept having this dream.

*Chaeryeong dream*

I was at home and, was about to go to school until I saw Taehyun and decided to ignore him until he statred following me and, I just kept walking but, still was following me and, that's when I decided to finally say something.
Taehyun what the hell stop following me, I said. But, what I didn't notice is that he walked past me and that's when I started to follow him.
Hey I know you heard me what the hell???, I said.
Hey Yeji, said Taehyun.
What do you want now?!, said Yeji.
Where are you going?, Asked Tahyun.
Leave her alone, I said.
Going to go visit Chaeryeong grave, said Yeji. I was shocked on what she said.
Yeji what are you talking about?, I said.
Mind if I come with you?, asked Taehyun.
I would rather go alone, Said Yeji as she walks away.
No let me go with you please, begged Taehyun.
Fine just don't go and, do something stupid, said Yeji as she starts walking. They both walk as I follow them and, I was really concerned that fact that they couldn't hear me even that I'm all of a sudden dead. We made it and, there was my grave with my name and, everything. I got scared. I couldn't believe it. I tried to call Yeji's name but, she couldn't hear me. Then, I saw her crying.
Are you okay Yeji?, asked Taehyun.
I can't believe she's gone. I need her. I could've saved her but, I didn't I had a feeling something was wrong and, I didn't do anything it's all my fault, said Yeji.
Look I know after me and Chaeryeong argument we hated each other but, Chaeryeong was always special to me and, don't blame yourself we all feel like we could always do something but, you tried to do everything you can. And, you were the best girlfriend to her., said Taehyun.
No I wasn't I thought she was cheating on me now, look the last words I got to say to her was that she was a cheater, said Yeji.
Well, she was, said Taehyun.
What do you mean?, asked Yeji.
She did why else would she not want to hang out with you I mean the boy she was with goes to my school and, he talks about her not to mention that I heard them talk about how they got her in a van just to talk to her, said Taehyun.
Even, if she did that she still was my girlfriend and, I was a bitch to her front the very beginning, said Yeji.
Yeji that's not true, I yelled trying to make her hear me.
I get it but, Yeji I know I messed up in the past but, I'm really trying to change whether you believe me or not, said, Taehyun.
I believe you because, I changed to and, I know when people don't believe you, said Yeji.
Thanks for giving a chance, said Taehyun.
Yeah, it's fine maybe this will help me to get over Chaeryeong, said Yeji as she hugs Taehyun. And, as she does I see Taehyun roll his eyes then goes back to a fake smile.
Yeji, please listen to me, I yelled again hoping for her to hear me.
Go ahead I'm going to say a few word to Chaeryeong, said Taehyun.
Okay, said Yeji as she walks away. As soon as she leaves I see Taehyun looking at me.
No one can see or hear you except for me, said Taehyun.
Why are you doing this?!!, I yelled.
Because, you ruined my life! Yeji was supposed to be mine until you ruined it, said Taehyun.
That isn't my fault your the one who fell into her trick, I said.
She played me and you were the one she got even if she hated, said Taehyun.
I know she messed up and trust me she feels really bad about it, I said.
She's going to know how it feels when you've been played and, yes I did like you but, Yeji was always prettier than you I gave up everything for her just for her to do this shit to me, said Taehyun.
Trust me I don't blame you for being mad but, please don't hurt her, I begged.
It's a little to late for that, said Taehyun as he walks away. I tried to follow him but, all of a sudden I couldn't move anymore.
*End of Chaeryeong dream*

And, that's when I woke up but, not fully woken up I can hear my mom talking to me but, I really wasn't paying a lot of attention to what she was saying to me. And, that's when Yeji came in the room.

Yeji POV:
I wanted to go see Chaeryeong and, when I walked in I saw her mon in there.
Oh sorry I didn't mean to, I said as I was about to leave until her mom called me back in.
No you can come in, said her mom.
Okay, I said as I walked in.
Listen don't listen to what my daughter said I know we all make mistakes but, I've never seen Chaeryeong so happy in a long time ever since you two have been together, said her mom.
Thanks your daughter honestly makes me really happy, I said.
Believe me I can tell, said her mom until someone walked in.
Hey is this Chaeryeong room?, came a guy asking. And, as soon as I saw his face I knew he was the guy who was at the mall with Chaeryeong the other day. I was about to get up to yell at him until Chaeryeong's mom got up and greeted him.
Jungkook OH MY GOD how have you been, said Ms.Lee mom as she gives him a hug.
I've been good, said Jungkook.
It's been a long time since I seen you is your mother still working at the office, asked Ms.Lee.
Yes she is, said Jungkook.
Yeji honey this is Jungkook he used to live next door to us and, him and Chaeryeong used to play all the time, said her mom.
Nice I'm Yeji Chaeryeong girlfriend, I said shaking his hand and saying that so he doesn't get the idea of asking her out or anything.
So, your Chae's girlfriend she didn't talk about you much but, the way she did it sounded good, said Jungkook.
Nice, I said with a fake smile.
So, what happed with Chaeryeong?, asked Jungkook.
She's in a c-, I got cut off by her mom.
She's in a coma because, she hasn't been eating as well of stress, said Ms.lee.
That's why she wouldn't eat when we were together, said Jungkook.
You were with her?, asked her mom.
Yes, but, only to find a gift for my crush and, to hang out, said Jungkook.
Oh, you have a crush that's nice, I said.
Yeah, I bet that person is very lucky, said her mom.
I'm going to find snacks, I said but, they weren't listening to me so I just decided to walk out the room I went to get a little snack and, when I was about to go in I heard Chaeryeong mom say something.
Honestly I'm happy that you and Chaeryeong found someone you like but, I really did see you and Chaeryeong together. I think that if you didn't move you guys would've had a chance at being together, said Ms. Lee
Ummm I'm not sure I am a older than her by 3 years, said Jungkook.
I know but, she is a adult now, said Ms.Lee.
I think I'll stay to the person I like, said Jungkook.
I couldn't take this anymore I honestly don't think Ms.Lee accepts us I'm pretty sure she was the one who called Jungkook just to do all of that in front of me. I'm only visiting Chaeryeong if I'm there alone.

Hey guys sorry if it's a little late but, I'm still on time also sorry if there's any errors this was kinda rushed see you Thursday.💕