Eating again~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I said what I wanted to say to my mom but, then she came back to me.
Honey Yeji is not a good person don't you remember how she treated you?, asked my mom.
Don't you remember how you treated me? You treated me like Chaeyeon. Believe me or not you hurt me more than Yeji ever could, I said.
She use to make fun of you. Called you ugly, fat and more, said my mom.
You know what I could only see Yeji for 7 hours a day I had to watch you treat me like trash and pretend like I didn't exist even if me and Yeji DIDNT hey along Lia was there for me and was always there for me more than my own Mother now go away, i said as I turned my head away.
Baby listen, my mom said but, I didn't let her speak.
Mom, just go away I've already seen you, I said as she walks away. I got my phone out and called Yeji three times but, she wasn't answering. I got scared because I didn't want my mom to be the reason why me and Yeji won't see each other anymore. Instead I thought of something else.

Yeji POV:
I left the hospital pissed after me and Chaeryeong mom had that argument I went home and, as soon as I got home my mom  be came in my way.
Hey honey how was your trip?, asked my mom.
It was fine I guess, I said as I continued to walk up the stairs.
Wait your supposed to show me your dance you and your friends are doing, said my mom.
Is it okay if I show you later I want to rest really quick, I said.
Why don't you show me your dance first than you can go rest, said my mom.
Okay fine, I said coming down the stairs. I came down played the song and danced to what we learned so far then my mom clapped.
Oh my gosh love I'm so proud of you I told you that one day this was going to be part of your life, said my mom with a proud smile.
Okay thanks I'm going to go rest now, I said as I walked away. I went to my phone put my phone to charge then the next second Chaeryeong called me I didn't feel like talking to her especially after what happened I just decided to listen to music and lay down and that's what I did but, she kept calling me I still didn't answer then I get a text I roll my eyes and look at the message and I saw something I never thought I'd see Chaeryeong sent me a Picture of the burger half eaten I got up and called her.

Chaeryeong POV:
I sent Yeji the photo of me eating it was hard but, she made it look easy and, if I want to get out of here I got to do whatever I can. After I sent the picture 1 minute later Yeji calls me.
Hello?, I said.
Hey Chae, said Yeji.
How are you feeling?, I asked.
Good how are you feeling?, asked Yeji.
I'm good, said Chaeryeong.
Chae I'm really proud of you for eating. I know this is not easy for you, said Yeji.
I did it for you I want to see you, said Chaeryeong.
I do too but, I honestly don't want to deal with your mom or ruin your relationship with her, said Yeji.
Please I don't care what my mom says she was the one who ruined my life before you did no offense, I said.
It's fine but, I'm just not sure, I want to but, believe me I really want to see you, said Yeji.
Please, I begged.
Okay fine I'll go tomorrow how does that sound?, asked Yeji.
Yes perfect thank you Yeji, I said.
Anything for you, said Yeji.
If you don't mind is it okay if you can bring me some food?, I asked.
Sure Chae anything you want what do you want?, asked Yeji.
How about kimchi fried rice?, I asked
Sure Chae I'll bring it I'll be there by 12, said Yeji.
Okay thank you, I said.
Your welcome well..I'm going to rest now but, remember that I love you, said Yeji.
I love you too bye, I said as I hanged up with a smile who knew just by hearing someone's voice could make you happy. I went to sleep and, woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Yeji.
Hello lazybug, said Yeji.
Hi Yeji why are you here so early?, I asked.
It's 12:30, said Yeji.
Oh oops, I said.
Anyways...here you go and, here I go because, I'm really hungry, said Yeji as she takes a bite. I got a little scared because, I'm still thinking about what might happened if I eat. I keep thinking will I gain weight? Or will I never get better? Or will I ever be happy with my weight? But.. I take a bite so I can make Yeji happy.
It's really good, I said.
I know I'm really proud of you, said Yeji.
Yeji even though I started to eat again I'm still really scared, I said.
What for?, asked Yeji as she sits next to me.
Well..I'm just scared if I start gaining weight. Or if people start making fun of me, I said.
Chae your perfect I love you trust me your body is perfect. Your everything someone wants in a relationship. I love you and if eanybody ever bothers you I always got your back, said Yeji.
I know thanks but, yes I do trust you, I said.
I know you do, said Yeji. We were just talking about random stuff until Jungkook walked in.
Hey Chae I heard you woke up yesterday and I'm sorry I didn't come something came up but, I'm happy your here, said Jungkook.
Okay well...I'm going to step out, said Yeji as she walks out the room.
So how have you been?, I asked Jungkook.
It's been great I asked Jimin out and and he accepted and also had feelings for me, said Jungkook.
Jungkook I'm really proud of you, said Chaeryeong.
So how's everything with Yeji?, asked Jungkook.
She's great and brings me food and we talk and she makes me feel special, I said.
I'm happy for you Chae anyways we have to hang out again once your out of here, said Jungkook.
We should but, before we do has anything happens with Taehyun and his friends?, I asked.
Nothing so far, said Jungkook.
I don't know I just have this feeling Taehyun is planning to do something not just to me but, to Yeji as well and I don't care if he does something to me but, I really don't want him to do something to Yeji, I said.
Chaeryeong I'm pretty sure there's nothing I don't think to much about it but, if you want I'll "spy" on him for a day, said Jungkook.
Yes Jungkook please you don't know how much this means for me, I said.
I got you, said Jungkook.
Thanks Jungkook and I promise I will make it up to you, I said.
You don't have too you already did with Jimin, said Jungkook.

Hey guys happy Tuesday I hope this Chapter was good because I didn't really feel it too much but...anyways see u Thursday💕