Separate hangout~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
Today is my day off and as I much as I want to relax. I was thinking about going to the mall to find something for Yeji for Valentine's Day. I quickly get dressed and as I was about to head out I look at myself in the mirror and felt like I saw "her" again I shook my head and left. As I was at the mall I went in a few stores and couldn't find anything. I was about to give up until I saw a store I never saw at the mall before. I went inside to check it out and as I was about to leave this lady comes up to me.
Hello Ma"am can I help you? Asked the lady.
Oh No I'm just looking. I say.
It's nice to see you here since your our first customer in this store. Says the lady.
The first? I asked.
Well we just opened up and this is the new store at the mall. Says the lady.
That's why I haven't seen this place before. I say while looking around. I ended up feeling bad so I just decided to buy something from here.
Yes if you need any help just ask. Says the lady
Actually I was wondering what do you have to give a beautiful woman on Valentine's Day? I asked.
Well we have these. Says the lady as she pulls few watches out.
Woah I've seen these before I wanted one as a kid. I said as I looked at the watch.
You want it? It's yours. Says the lady with a smile.
Like you mean I can have it for free? I asked.
Yes. Says the lady.
No I can't. How much is it? I asked as I start pulling out my money.
No take it I mean you are our first customer and you are also the first person to buy something from here. Says the lady.
No really how much is it? I asked.
Please take it. Says the lady as she puts it in a bag.
Okay but the next time I come I'm paying. I said.
Deal. Says the lady as she smiles.
Have a good day. I say.
You too. She says.
I was walking around looking at the watch for Yeji. I was thinking about how happy she will be when I show this to her. I put the watch in my bag and as I look up I see Yeji with this girl who looks much older to be my Aunt. I quickly walk up to her and I act like I don't even see her.
Chae? Asked Yeji.
Oh hey lover what are you doing here? I asked.
Shopping. What are you doing here? Asked Yeji.
Shopping as well. Who is this? I asked.
Oh this is Jessi she is my tutor. Says Yeji.
Hi Jessi. I say as I shake her hand.
Hi umm....? Says Yeji as she waits for my name.
Chaeryeong. I say.
Chaeryeong nice to meet you. I heard good things about you. Says Jessi.
Nice well Umm I got to go but I'll see you later? I asked Yeji.
Yeah. Says Yeji as she pecks my cheek and walks away with her. I can't lie and say that I'm not jealous because I am. I look at them walk away laughing in slow mo like in one of those movies. I stare at them like a lost puppy I walk away and just head home.

Yeji POV:
Jessi asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her since she has a date with her boyfriend. I accepted and decided to go with her. Since Chaeryeong is working today I don't really have anything to do. I look around a few stores with her and thought I should get something for Chaeryeong since she did get me the expensive dinner place. I start looking around and see these cute earrings and then a chocker and then cute hair pins and decided to buy them all.
Hey Yeji I'm getting a little hungry want to go eat? Asked Jessi.
I'm down let me just pay for these things. I say.
Okay I'll be out here. Says Jessi as she headed for the door. I pay for everything and head out and as we were walking I see Chaeryeong. At first I thought it was weird considering that fact that she is always working so I thought she would be there but she wasn't. After we had our little small chat me and Jessi went to get Korean fried chicken.
Thanks Jessi and next time I'm paying. I say.
Deal. Now tell me what is it with umm....what was her name...cherry?....Chaeyoung? Says Jessi as she tries to remember her name.
Chaeryeong? I asked.
Yes Chaeryeong. Says Jessi.
Well that's my girlfriend. I say.
Well she's really pretty. Says Jessi.
I know I love her so much I just hate the fact that she works for that Seulgi girl. I say as I play with my food.
She looks calm I'm pretty sure she will never replace you for anybody. Says Jessi.
Yeah right! My friends won't stop reminding me how beautiful Seulgi is and just seeing her flirt with her makes me mad. I say.
Well even tho I just meet her and didn't fully meet her I think she is the right person for you. Says Jessi as she smiles.
Thanks now let's hurry up and eat so we can keep looking for that damn outfit. I say as we both laugh. Even though I know Jessi is my tutor I feel like we are slowly becoming best friends.

Chaeryeong POV:
Now Chae don't go all crazy now you remember what happened last time. Says Lia.
Well yeah but I can't help the fact that she is with "her" I say.
What does she look like? Asked Lia.
Like a Aunt. A rich Aunt. I say.
Damn then she must look nice. Says Lia.
LIA!!! I yell.
Right sorry. Says Lia as she fixes her hair.
I just want to tell you this and I don't want her to know because the last time this happened she got all mad. I say.
Well Chae you know I'm not a relationship expert. Says Lia.
I know but since you are my best friend I wanted to tell you. I say.
I'm glad you did and I'm a little hungry want some KFC? Asks Lia.
Now you know you don't have to ask me to know the answer. I say as I smile.
Great let me get my shoes and who's driving? Asks Lia.
You. I say.
Noooo why me? Asked Lia.
If you didn't want to drive you shouldn't have asked. I said as I grabbed my purse.
Good point Lee. Says Lia as she puts on her shoes. As we get in the car we put on some Disney music. Mainly We don't talk about Bruno from Encanto since we are both obsessed with that song.
Chae come on we are here. Says Lia as we both continue to sing.
Okay I'm done let's go. I say as I get out the car and as I was about to head in I see Yeji with "her"
I can't wait to eat! Says Lia.
Actually Lia can we go eat somewhere else I kinda want Kimchi. I say.
Deal but only if you drive. Says Lia.
Deal. I say as I grab the car keys and go there instead.

Hey guys how do you feel about Chaerji getting jealous? I hoped you liked this chapter and I'll see you guys next week! 💕💕💕