No more chances~Chaerji

Lia POV:
I was reading a book when someone knocked on the door I went to open it and, saw the person I didn't want to see...Yeji.
What are you doing here?, I asked with a bad tone.
Okay look Lia I know you guys hate me but, you won't when I tell you this I found Chaeryeong she works in a-, I cut her off.
In a clothing store Yeah I know, I said.
Wait you knew this whole time and, didn't tell me?, said Yeji.
I did it for a reason to get Chaeryeong to forget about you. She has been happy for the last couple of months we don't need you here to come and ruin it for her, I said as I was about to close the door.
Wait..that's her bag I know that bag anywhere I know she is here, said Yeji as she tries to come in.
Hey get out my house, I said as we were pushing each other but, then Chaeryeong yelled.
STOP. Lia can you open the garage and, let her wait there while I get ready, said Chaeryeong.
Sure, I said as I roll my eyes at Yeji and, let her stay there.
Lia ple-, I cut her off.
Chae will be with you in a minute I said as I slammed the door. And, went upstairs with Chaeryeong.
I'm nervous, said Chaeryeong.
Chae are you sure you want to do this?, I asked.
Yes, I want to get her off my chest once and, for all I feel like this might get hard but, I can't run forever she knows where I live, and work so...there is no point in hiding, said Chaeryeong.
Well...good luck and, remember if you need me you better have your phone and, call me, I said.
I will MoM, said Chaeryeong with a laugh.

Chaeryeong POV:
I heard Lia and, Yeji fighting and, I just wanted to talk to Yeji because, I just knew that I was never going to be able to get away from her no matter how hard I try. I walk in the garage and, saw her fixing the way she was siting.
Chae I'm so happy that you will talk to me, said Yeji.
I don't have a choice, I said.
Look I forgive you when you cheated, said Yeji.
Correction, you forgave me when you THOUGHT I cheated on you, I said.
Chae please let me explain, said Yeji.
Explain what? that you used me to get the biggest revenge on me. The first time you saw me you did nothing but, bully the shit out of me making me feel bad about myself. I self harmed myself, I starved myself, I almost died, you tried to pay people to break my heart! You know if it wasn't for Lia and her mom I would've probably been dead. You made me fall for you. But, you know what? That's also my fault for being so Fucking stupid thinking that you really did change. I knew that You the one and only Hwang Yeji would NEVER change, I said letting everything out.
Chae I know I messed up I was hoping you would give me another chance?, said Yeji.
What? Like the way I gave you a second change at changing. Or when when I gave you the chance when you made Taehyun pretend to be my friend until he broke my heart or when I gave you the chance to still be with you after you ACCUSED me of cheating. Or when I gave you a second chance when you used to beat the shit of out me because, of my sister. No, Yeji I've given you way to many chances but, still you don't change I'm sorry but, I don't think I can do this anymore go with that guy love him or mess up his life and, leave mines alone, I said as I walked out the garage and, went back to Lia's room and, saw that she ran in here which means she was listening to what I was saying.
Hey how did it go?, asked Lia.
I think you know how it went since I saw you run up the stairs, I said with a smile.
Sorry, said Lia.
It's fine but, I feel good I told her everything and, now I hope she will leave me alone, I said.
I'm proud of you Chae, said Lia.
Thanks I just feel better, I said.

*The next day*
Chae someone left something for you, said my boss as I walk in to work.
From who?, I asked.
Don't know, said my boss as he walks away.
Ummm...Okay, I said as I opened it and, saw a picture of Yeji taking a selfie while sleeping with the guy that she cheated on me with and, it said 'moved on' I quickly ripped the picture and, threw it away. I hated the fact that she has to keep ruining my life and, I go back to work but, before I do I saw Yeji about to walk in and, I told my boss that I had to use the bathroom.
Ummm....Sir I have to use the bathroom I was in a rush this morning but, please if that lady asks about me please, don't answer her about me.
Okay, said my boss.
Hello Sir is Chaeryeong here today?, asked Yeji.
Sorry she doesn't work here anymore, said my boss.
What do you mean?, asked Yeji.
Well....umm...she said that umm...she has a stalker so she had to leave town, said my boss as I smacked my head.
STALKER!!!!!!, yelled Yeji as she ran out the store.
Really? Stalker?, I said.
Look Chae I get you have problems at home but, don't bring it in here because, the next time it happens I will fire you Is that clear?, asked my boss.
Yes Sir I'm sorry and, it won't happen again, I said as I remembered something. I grab out my phone and, call Lia.
Hello?, said Lia as she answers the phone.
Lia listen my boss told Yeji that I ran out of town so she believed me and, she might be going to your house so heads up and, tell her that I did run away, I said.
I got you, said Lia as she hangs up.

Lia POV:
After Chaeryeong called me to let me know that Yeji was coming over I quickly hid her stuff and, then I heard a knock on the door and, opened it.
Yes Can I help you Yeji, I said with a bad tone.
Where is Chaeryeong?, asked Yeji.
I don't know she left town, I said.
Why?, asked Yeji.
I don't know she made a lot of money from her job and, moved away because, she felt bad about staying here, I said.
I didn't even get to say goodbye, said Yeji.
Okay bye, I said as I almost closed the door but, she stopped me.
Wait Lia can we please talk? asked Yeji.
No, now go away, I said as I slammed the door on her.

Yeji POV:
After Lia slammed the door I couldn't help but, to see her bag. Gosh this girl really never puts her bag away. I might have not known Lia forever but, I've known her enough to know that she is a bad lier so...I had an idea.

Chaeryeong POV:
I had an extra shift because, of what happened earlier today and, I went home hoping to take a nice shower and, to go to sleep I drove home parked the car and, as I was about to go inside I heard someone say.
I thought you moved?, asked Yeji.
Yeji what are you doing here?, I asked.
To show how you and Lia are not good at lying, said Yeji.
What do you want?, I asked.
All I want is............

Hey guys I hoped you liked this Chapter and I will see you next week💕