No more secrets and lies~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
I was waiting on Yeji since she said she wanted to talk to me. I waited and as I was about to leave she finally came.
Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm late the traffic was fucking insane. Said Yeji.
No problem. I said.
Did I make you wait long? Asked Yeji.
Yes but it's fine. I said.
Sorry. She said.
Anyways what did you want to talk about? I asked.
Okay well Chaeryeong me and you didn't start off in a great start. We dated and broke up. And I think we should talk about how we felt about each other then and now with no arguments. Said Yeji.
Okay well umm..you go first. I said.
Okay well....to begin I want to say sorry about everything before and the reason why I hated you at first was because of your sister and I know it was fucking stupid but I don't know what I was thinking. Said Yeji.
Yeah I heard the story but why me? I asked.
I don't know I guess I was just mad and thought it would be okay to take that out on you and I'm obviously an idiot for taking it out on you because you had nothing to do with it. Said Yeji.
Well the reason why I was used to it was because growing up no one pay attention to me. It kinda felt like I was invisible you know? And my sisters were always my parents eyes and whenever I did something it didn't matter to them. I said.
I'm sorry Chae..my mother was the same to me but only wanted me to do her dream. Said Yeji.
It's fine but can I ask you something? I asked.
Sure. Said Yeji.
Why...why did you cheat on me? I asked.
Because I'm a dumbass. Said Yeji.
Not wrong but seriously Yeji what lead you to do that? I asked.
Well that day when we went out to eat and when he came up to me and at first he seemed like a nice person so we talked after that day and one day I went to his house and I don't know what happened but we came on to each other and had sex...and I guess that's when we started to date. Said Yeji.
Can't blame you. I said.
What? Asked Yeji.
I mean look at you. Your beautiful and look at me. No one in my whole life ever asked me out. I said.
Chae just because no one asked you out doesn't mean your ugly. I'm going to be honest when I got to know you. I started to catch feelings. And thought that you were beautiful that thought that I was a dumbass for doing all those things to you. Said Yeji.
Thanks I guess but let me ask. When you did do it did you think of me? I asked.
Believe it or not I did during the party. Said Yeji.
Flashback
Yeji POV:
Yeonjun wait not here. I said.
Why not? He asked.
There's people here and someone might walk in. I said.
Then I will lock the door. He said as he got up and locked the door.
Stop I'm being serious. I said as I laughed.
Come on Yeji you can't stop looking at me. Said Yeonjun as we both kissed. We started to kiss passionately until I backed up.
I'm sorry but I can't. I said.
Why not Yeji? He asked.
Because I have a girlfriend. I said.
Well..she doesn't have to know. He said.
I know she doesn't but I still do love her and we just started to be lovers and if she was doing what I'm doing right now I'm pretty sure I would be pissed. I said.
Yeji let's be honest by looking at her she seems ummm..how do I say this?? Umm.. BORING. Said Yeonjun.
Hey! That's my love your talking about. I said.
I know but I don't even know her and I can tell that she's not your type. Said Yeonjun.
How do you know? I asked.
I saw you two walk in together and if im going to be honest she looks like she doesn't want to be there. Said Yeonjun.
True. I said.
Now let me ask this did you both talk to each other in the car? He asked.
No. I said.
See if anything you guys are falling apart. He said.
I think you might be right. I said.
So...?? He asked.
Shut up and kiss me. I said as we went back to what we were doing. And then the door opened. I looked back and saw Chaeryeong heartbroken she quickly closed the door and at that moment I know I fucked up.
OH SHIT. I said as I was getting my clothes.
Yeji I. I cut him off.
I HAVE TO TALK TO HER!!! I yelled as I ran out. I told the girls what happened then Lia slapped me. I can't say I don't deserve it. I cried and went back upstairs.
Did you get her? He asked.
Nope I got slapped instead. I said.
I'm sorry Yeji but at least you can be with me. He said.
That doesn't make things better. I should've stopped. I said.
Well it's too late. He said.
That fact that your so chill about this. I said as I left.
End of flashback
Chaeryeong POV:
I'm so sorry Chae I should've stopped I should've known better. Said Yeji.
It's fine. I said.
Now let me ask you something. Said Yeji.
What? I asked.
Why did you dress like how you did? And why did you start to do drugs and smoke? Asked Yeji.
Well.. the truth is that I guess I was jealous. I said.
Of?? Asked Yeji.
Of Lia, Jungkook, Jimin...you. I said.
Me? Asked Yeji.
I guess when Lia Jungkook and Jimin started hanging out I guess I felt left out and I couldn't get over the fact that we both needed to move on. And I guess smoking and doing drugs felt like it would help but it really didn't do anything. I said.
If I'm going to be honest I thought that being with Yeonjun was be nice and romantic but in reality he is an asshole who just wants to control my life. Said Yeji.
Did you break up with him? I asked.
Not yet but trust me I'm going too I just need time. Said Yeji.
I get it and I need time to get back to my normal self. I said.
But Chaeryeong let's make a deal. When me and you start dating again let's agree that we don't keep no more secrets and lies. Said Yeji.
Deal. I said with a smile.
Damn I miss that smile. Said Yeji out of nowhere.
All of a sudden Yeji phone starts to ring.
Sorry I have to take this. I nodded my head and I saw her look worried.
I HAVE TO GO! Yelled Yeji.
Yeji!!! I yelled and ran after her she stopped at the hospital and ran out.
YEJI!!! I yelled out since I was a slow runner I saw her cry.
Yeji what's wrong? I asked as I catch her and she started to cry.
She's dying Chae! Said Yeji as she was in tears.
Who? I asked.
My mother. Said Yeji as she cries into my arms.

Hey guys sorry this is a little late I got lazy lol😂 I'll see you guys on Thursday💕