Badass~Chaeryeong

Yeji POV:
I was with Chaeryeong at work and it was awkward. One day we are both saying how much we love each other. And the next day it's all silent. I didn't want her to be mad forever so I decided to break the silence.
Chae, can we talk? I asked.
There's nothing to talk about. She said.
Yes there is! We both know what happened. I said.
What exactly do we "both know" said Chaeryeong.
We both know you came for my father but look I'm not mad I just want to know why? I said.
I already told you that I didn't do anything to your father. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae. I said but she cut my off.
Don't "CHAE" me if you believed me then you would stop asking me about your dad! She yelled.
THEN TELL ME THE TRUTH!! I yelled.
I AM. She said.
Ladies we can't have you both yelling in here and there's people who are about to come in. Please do your job. Said our boss.
Hey I'm looking for this shirt in a medium size. Said a lady to me.
I'll check the back. I said.

Chaeryeong POV:
While Yeji was helping the lady I was busy putting stuff away and trying to hurry up while doing it since I wanted to leave early. Then a guy came up to me.
Hello Ma'am. Said the man.
Hello. I said as we both shake hands.
Im looking for a "Chaeryeong Lee" he said.
That would be me. I said.
I need you to come with me. He said.
Who are you? I asked.
I am the brother of the guy you injured. He said.
What are you talking about? I asked.
You hurt my brother by stabbing him. He said.
No I didn't. I said.
Yes you did! He said.
Do you have proof? I asked.
Well....no but- I cut him off.
Then that means I didn't do anything! Now go away before I call the cops on you. I said as he walked away.
Chae what the hell was that about? Asked Yeji.
Nothing important. I said.
What do you mean nothing important?! Said Yeji.
It's nothing Yeji just go back to work. I said.
Chae I can't do this! Until you learn how to talk to me! You know where to find me. Said Yeji as she went to put up more stuff.
*hours later*
I was watching the shows when someone knock on the door.
UGH Yeji I already told you it's fine. I said as I opened the door.
Im not Yeji. Said the man I saw earlier.
What the fuck! What are you doing here? How did you find me? How do you know where I live? I asked.
I saw you walk out of work and followed you here. He said.
Leave. I said trying to close the door but his feet was covering it up.
No not until you admit what you did to my brother! He said.
Why does everyone think I did something? I said.
Maybe because you did. He said.
I didn't was with my girlfriend sleeping together and I was with her. I said.
Were you really? He said.
Yes you have to believe me! I said.
Okay I'm sorry it's just that when he said it was you I thought it was. He said.
It's just better if you leave me alone. I said.
Im sorry it's just my brother told me what he said to Yeji and now that I'm thinking about it he might have been lying. He said.
He did because I didn't do anything! I said.
I'm sorry I'll leave you now. He said as he left.
*The next day*
I was walking in the hallways since I have a little bit of more time before my class starts but then Lia comes up to me.
Hey bestie. She said.
Oh hey Lia. I said with a smile.
Okay look I didn't just want to come up to you and ask you this but what's going on with you and Yeji? She asked.
How do you know what's going on with us? I asked.
Well I was outside doing some late work I heard the conversation. She said.
Yeah well Yeji thinks I hurt her Dad. I said.
I know you didn't. She said.
I didn't! I liter- wait you don't? I asked.
Of course you didn't I've known you for a long time and I know you wouldn't even hurt a bee. Said Lia.
Your the first. I said as I hugged her.
Chae I've been thinking...me and you haven't hanged out in a really long time and maybe we should just me and you. Said Lia.
I would really like that. I said.
Sure when are you free? Asked Lia.
Well I have wor- actually I'm free tonight how about you? I asked.
I'm free was well...so.....tonight? Asked Lia.
Tonight. I said.
Well I have to go because my teacher is going to kill me if I be late......again. Said Lia as she ran.
Hey Chae. Said Felix.
Don't hey me! Why did you tell Yeji that you saw me in the night. I asked.
Because I was a little worried about you when you had blood on you. Said Felix.
What are you talking about? I asked.
Don't you remember? He asked.
Remember what? I asked.
When we both saw each other in the middle of the night and I saw blood on your shirt and arms and I asked you what happened and you said you were running and you fell. Said Felix.
Are you sure it wasn't a dream? I asked.
No it happened for real. He said.
Well I don't remember but I gotta get to class. I said.
*few hours*
I went to work to tell my boss that I wasn't able to work today and try to make up an excuse. I knock on the door and saw him look up.
Oh Chaeryeong whats up? He asked.
Umm I just came to tell you that I won't be able to come in today because something just came up in my family. I said.
What happened? He asked.
My grandmother is in the hospital and she has a chance of dying and I just want to be with her today. Just today and tomorrow I'll come back and do everything you want me to do. I said.
Oh god Chae I'm really sorry. I'd you want I can give you 2 weeks off. He said.
Oh no I feel like that's too much. I said.
Don't worry about it you should be with your family. He said.
Thank you. I said as I got up and left but before I made it out the door Yeji was just walking in.
Chae where are you going? We both have to work. Said Yeji.
Wrong! You have to work. I said.
What happened? Asked Yeji.
Well I have two weeks off because "my grandmother is in the hospital" I said.
Chae what the fuck is wrong with you! You can't lie about stuff like that! Said Yeji.
They are already dead so it won't matter. I said.
Are you even listening to yourself right now?! Said Yeji.
I do now if you excuse me I have a date to get too. I said.
A date?! Asked Yeji.
Yes a date with my NEW girlfriend Lia. I said.
Chae you do you know we didn't break up right? Asked Yeji.
I'm pretty sure we did. I said.
Chae.....said Yeji.
Goodbye Yeji. I said as I walked out the door.

Hey guys (Spoiler I'm not letting them break up again) but I will see you guys next week! 💕💕💕