Found you?~Chaerji

*The next day*
Chaeryeong POV:
I was sleeping in peace until I heard my mom walk in my room and, yell.
CHAERYEONG YOU HAVE SCHOOL!!, yelled my mom.
I know but, I now start school late for the rest of the school year, I said.
Why?, she asked.
Because, some students are sleeping in class and the teachers think that they need more sleep, I said.
I don't believe you, said my mom.
Well then call the school and ask them, I said.
No it's fine just do what you gave to do, said my mom as she walks out. I went back to sleep since I have time until I have to get up and go to school. I woke up at 7:58 and start getting ready after I finished getting ready I go downstairs and, I see that my family is looking at Chaemin grades and praising her about it. I just leave the house and see Lia waiting outside for me.
Hey best morning? Asked Lia.
Yes, I feel like I actually got sleep, I said.
Okay well let's get to school since we only have 10 minutes to get there, said Lia as she starts to drive. We made it there in 3 minutes but, before we go in we check to make sure that nobody is looking. Then we go in and wait for Ms.Park and the other teachers. After 15 minutes Ms. Park comes in.
Hello ladies sorry I just have to teach my other class, said Ms. Park.
It's okay we didn't wait that long, said Lia.
We let's get started, said Ms.Park as she pulls out her textbooks and begins teaching us her lesson after 40 minutes it ended so all our other teachers came in to help us. Until it was time for lunch Lia got her lunch from home and I just didn't eat.
Hey aren't you hungry? Asked Lia.
No, I actually ate a bunch of cookies and candy in the middle of the night so I'm actually full, I said.
Oh your lucky you don't wake up with your stomach hurting, said Lia.
I know lucky me, I said.
Well if your hungry you can take some of mine, said Lia.
Thanks, I said.

Yeji POV:
I was in class not wanting to be here after Chaeryeong isn't in here it was time for lunch and me Ryujin and Yuna were going out to get Starbucks for lunch.
You guys ready to go? Asked Ryujin.
Yes, said me and Yuna. As we were walking to Ryujin's car she stopped for a minutes and ran to a car.
YOU GUYS THIS IS LIA'S CAR!!, yelled Ryujin.
Ryujin I know you miss her but, this is out of hand, said Yuna.
No, it really is I still remember it she still goes here!, said Ryujin.
The only way to find out is that if we wait after school and see if anyone comes in this car, I said.
Yeah but, can we go get Starbucks I want to go already, whined Yuna.
Okay come on, said Ryujin as we get in the car.
*hours go by*

Chaeryeong POV:
Me and Lia finished school and it felt werid since we are not used to be like this. Me and Lia were packing our bags and we waited until everyone left the school. And, as we heard nobody anymore we decided to leave but, as we were about to open the door we see Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna there me and Lia ran to the room we stay at.
What are we going to do know?, I asked.
I don't know maybe they will just go away, said Lia.
I know Yeji she's not going to leave until someone goes to the car, I said. We were about to give up and just go until we saw Ms.Park.
Ms.Park can you do us a favor?, asked Lia.
Whatever it is can it wait tomorrow I have to go home and cook my kids food, said Ms.Park.
Please it's not school related it's just that Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna are at our car and, we can't let them know that we are still here, I said.
Okay just this one time, said Ms.Park.
Yes ma'am, said me and Lia as we give her the keys.

Yeji POV:
Me Ryujin and Yuna were waiting to see if Lia was going to come to this car since Ryujin says it her car then the next thing I knew Ms.Park comes up to us and tells us something.
Excuse me ladies your on my car, said Ms.Park.
Your car?, asked Yuna.
Yes my car, said Ms.Park.
Wait this car belongs to Lia, said Ryujin.
Ryujin Lia left this school so why would she bring her car here if she doesn't go here anymore, said Ms.Park.
Maybe she needed to get something but, I know this is Lia's car, said Ryujin.
Sorry ladies it isn't now if you excuse me I have to get home to my kids, said Ms.Park as she goes in the car and drives off.
Well..at least we know who car that is, I said.
I could've sworn it was Lia's, said Ryujin
Yah all you guys ever talk about is Lia and Chaeryeong can you just move on and enjoy life, said Yuna.
You just don't understand because, you've never been in a relationship, said Ryujin.
Neither has Yeji but, look at her all in love, said Yuna.
I'm not in love with Chaeryeong I just feel bad because, I made her feel worst about herself then I already knew, I said.
Okay well get over it there's other fish in the sea, said Yuna.
Whatever, anyways do you guys want to go to the mall?, asked Ryujin.
Can't I have to go with Jisoo so she can tutor me, I said.
Well have fun and hurry while you still can, said Yuna.
Yeah yeah whatever bye, I said as I walked home since I don't feel like driving or getting in the car with Ryujin and Yuna.

Chaeryeong POV:
We wait 5 minutes then, Ms.Park comes back with Lia's car and gives us the keys back.
Thank you so much Ms.Park, said me and Lia.
Yeah and stay out of trouble ladies, said Ms.Park.
Yes ma'am, said me and Lia as we walk out.
Hey want to go to the mall I have to get a few things, said Lia.
Sure, I don't have anything else to do, I said.

Yeji POV:
I was walking to my house until I get a text.

Jisoo:
Hey I won't be
Able to make it
I have to do
Something.

Me:
Ok that's fine.

I quickly text Ryujin to let her know I can go to the mall.

Me:
Hey pick me up
I can go now.

                                                            Ryubitch:
                                                   BRUH I JUST
                                                      GOT HERE!
Me:
Well drive back.

20 minutes go by and I see Ryujin pull up.
Bruh you told me you had to go with Jisoo, said Ryujin.
Well she canceled so know I'm going with you, I said.
Whatever, said Ryujin as she drove to the mall and we get here and get out the car and go in a few stores while Ryujin and Yuna were at hot topic I decided to go forever 21 and when I went in there I saw someone who looked familiar then I took a closer look and I saw "her" the girl who I was trying to find who made me go crazy everytime I think about her.
CHAERYEONG, I yelled. She took one look at me then ran away.
Wait Chaeryeong, I yelled as I chase her down. She kept looking back but, she's not a fast runner so, I was able to catch you pretty easy.
LET ME GO, yelled Chaeryeong.
No, why did you make me go through all that mess just to find you? Why did you move? Why did you transfer school?, I asked.
Because, I don't want to be anywhere near you anymore I just want peace, said Chaeryeong.
Then the next thing I do which was so unexpected I kissed her on the lips....

Hey sorry this is a little late but, at least I was able to update see you next week :)