CHEATER!~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
Me and, Lia were getting ready for the party and, we were having a nice conversation until Ryujin called Lia then, it was just doing makeup and, completing myself. And, it was around that time and, I went to get my bag until someone was calling me it was Yeji. And, I answered it.
Hello, I said with a smile.
I'm here, said yeji as she hung up.
Lia do you need a ride? Yeji is here, I asked.
Oh no Ryujin is going to pick me up she is almost here but, I will meet you there, said Lia.
Okay, I said as I head out and, go in Yeji's car.
Hey, said Yeji as she wasn't looking at me.
Hey love, I said as I kissed her cheek.
Anyways let's go, said Yeji.
So...how's your grandmother?, I asked.
What grandmother?, Asked Yeji.
Your grandmother you told me you were taking care of, I said.
Oh, she doing well or whatever, said Yeji. It felt werid to me how she didn't know what I was talking about but, I just ignored it and, we got here and, when I expected Yeji to wait for me she went inside already I saw Ryujin's car and, decided to wait for them.
Chaeryeong it's been so long, said Yuna as she ran up to me.
I know, I said.
Where is Yeji?, asked Yuna.
She already went inside, I said.
And, she didn't wait for you?, asked Lia.
Nope but, it's fine as long as we are here together, I said with a smile. We went inside and I saw Jennie.
Chaeryeong it's been so long, said Jennie.
I know it's nice to see you again, I said.
I heard about what happened are you feeling better now, asked Jennie.
Yes, I started eating again, I said.
I'm so glad to hear that well..you and, your friends are welcome and, I'll be on the dance floor if you need me, said Jennie.
You got it, I said with a smile.

*4 hours later*
We were all dancing but, I didn't notice anything the second I got here. Where is Yeji? I decided to stop dancing and, to look for her. So, I went to every room in this house and, everyone I went in people were sleeping or making out so, I went to the last room in the house and, as soon as I opened it I saw something that broke my heart into pieces. I saw Yeji having sex with a guy. And, I took a closer look at the guy and, saw that it was the same guy from the restaurant we went to. Yeji looked up and, tried to explain herself.
Chae it's not what you think.....we were just...ummm...you know....we weren't doin-, I cut her off.
I don't want to hear it, I said as I slammed the door and, ran out the party.

Lia POV:
I was talking with Ryujin and Yuna about random things when I saw Chaeryeong crying and, running out the house.
CHAERYEONG!!!!!!!!, I yelled out but, she ignored me.
CHAE, Yelled out Ryujin as she went outside as me and Yuna followed her.
Where is she?, asked Yuna.
She's gone she ran off, said Ryujin. And, that is when we saw Yeji run outside.
You guys it's not what you think, said Yeji.
What happened?, asked Ryujin.
I....I...ugh I cheated on Chaeryeong, said Yeji and, after she said that I didn't hesitate to slap the shit out of her.
REALLY YEJI YOUR REALLY GOING TO DO THAT TO HER AFTER SHE LOVES YOU AND, LOOKS UP TO YOU, I yelled as I ran to my house.
Yeji Why?!, Said Ryujin.
I didn't mean too I wasn't thinking, said Yeji.
Believe me I can tell, said Yuna as she walks away and, Ryujin follows her.
GUYS PLEASE LISTEN!!!!, Yelled out Yeji.
I ran home hoping to find Chaeryeong.
CHAERYEONG, I yelled out, I went into the room and, saw that she wasn't here. Not even her bags she packed everything and, left I started to cry becuase, my mom was right all she needed was a friend instead of spending time with her all I've been doing is spending time with Ryujin. I got a call from Ryujin and, ignored it becuase, I don't want to talk to anyone except Chaeryeong. I heard the door open I went to go see who it is thinking it's Chaeryeong but, it's my mom.
Lia what are you doing here? And, what's wrong?, asked my mom.
She left, I said as I hugged her.
Who left?, asked my mom.
Chaeryeong she left, I said.
Left where?, asked my mom.
Yeji cheated on her and, before we were able to catch up to her she packed all her things and, left before I could get to her, I said.
Go change we will go find her, said my mom as she pushes me upstairs and, I went to go change. After I change we went to go look for Chae. We went to all the places she goes when she wants to be alone and, she wasn't there we looked everywhere and, I started to cry not knowing where she is. We called her multiple times but, still no answer.
Lia it's late let's try again tomorrow, said my mom.
No, I have to find her. I know she wouldn't give up on me if I was in her place, I said as I tried to look again.
Honey, Taking a break isn't giving up and, don't worry we will find her I promise we will, said my mom as she hugs me.
What if we don't?, I askd.
Don't think like that trust me that we will, said my mom as she kisses my head. And, went back home. Yeji kept on calling the group but, none of us answered. I couldn't sleep I was over here thinking about where my best friend could be at.

*2 months later*
It's been 2 months and, still no sign about Chaeryeong I haven't given up yet. We went to her family but, they didn't seem to care since Chaeryeong was the one who left. I miss my best friend as for me and Ryujin we haven't hanged out ever since the party. All I want to do is find my best friend and, do everything the way it was before.

Yeji POV:
*3 months before*
I went to a restaurant with Chaeryeong and, as she went to the bathroom this guy came up to me and, he was really cute.
Here's my number if you ever want it, said the guy as he handed it to me. Chaeryeong came back and, sat down so, I just pretend that she was my friend. After that day I texted the guy and, we got extremely close and, I even met him and, on our first date we even had sex and, at that point I feel in love with him. Chaeryeong kept on calling me but, I just told her that I was taking care of my grandmother I love her so much but, I feel like I just need a little fun without her plus she isn't the type of person to want to do the things like him. After Chaeryeong found us we didn't talk again. Not even Ryujin and Yuna want to talk to me. Especially not Lia they are all mad at me and, they have every right to be I heard that Chaeryeong is missing and, I've been looking for her too because, believe it or not I still love and miss her And, once I find her I will show her how much I really do love her.

Hey guys I know you guys will hate me for this but, things will get better anyways see you next week💕