Always talks~Itzy

Yeji POV:
It's been 3 days since my mom passed away. I've been getting phone calls and everything but I don't feel like answering any of them. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. Once again there is someone knocking on the door but I don't feel like opening it. They usually knock then leave but the knocking has been going on forever so I roll my eyes and go see who's at the door.
WHAT!! I yell as I open the door and saw someone I never thought I'd see.
I heard about your mom. Said my dad.
Yeah. I said.
Yeji even if me and you don't get along I just want you to know that I still love your mom and I feel really terrible about what happened. Said my dad.
How funny the last time I saw you. You were talking shit about everyone I knew in my life including my mom aka the "woman you love". I said.
I know what I said but Yeji before you were born me and you mother were in love. Said my dad.
Listen dad I don't have time to listen to your love life. I said.
Why are you always so stubborn? I just want to say sorry. Said my dad.
I don't want your apologies. I said as I slammed the door. And as soon as I closed the door another knock happened and I thought it was my dad.
I SAID GO AW- I stopped as I see Yuna.
I just wanted to see how your feeling. Said Yuna.
I'm doing great. I said with a fake smile.
I don't know if you think I'm stupid to know that your not fine. Said Yuna as she walks herself in.
Well how do you want me to be? My mother just died. I said.
Yes and I'm so sorry but I just want you to know that I'm here for you. Said Yuna.
Thank you Yuna. I said with a smile.
So have you talked to Chae? Asked Yuna.
No and I won't be planning to. I said.
Why not? Asks Yuna.
She is literally the reason why my mom is dead. Just to go be with "her" I said.
Yeji I don't blame you because if my partner was to ever do that I would be pretty mad as wel but Chae didn't mean to do that. Said Yuna.
She didn't mean to do it? She left the house after I told her not too. And I'm just suppose to go see her like nothing happened. I said.
Yes. Said Yuna.
I hope your joking. I said.
Yeji she's sorry. Said Yuna.
Well sorry isn't going to bring my mom back to life. I said.
I know what she did was wrong but you can't lie and say that you don't miss her. Said Yuna.
Yuna let me ask you something did you come to see me or to tell me if I should talk to Chae? I asked.
I came to see you. Responded Yuna looking down.
Then stop asking me about Chae. I said.
Okay well if you need anything you can let me know. But I just wanted to tell you. After everything you did to Chae when she was sad and hated because of all the things you did and when you were begging her to forgive you. Maybe you know how that feels. Said Yuna as she makes her way out.

Chaeryeong POV:
Seulgi was nice enough to give me a few days off after what happened with Yeji. I've been trying to call her but no answer. I just been laying down doing homework when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was and saw Seulgi.
Hey Seulgi what are you doing here? I ask.
Well just coming to check up on you how have you been? Asks Seulgi.
Well Yeji still doesn't want to talk to me so what can I say? I said.
Chae you know it wasn't your fault. Said Seulgi.
But it was...I knew I shouldn't have left when I was taking care of her mother she must hate me right now. I said.
I should have never bothered you. Said Seulgi.
No don't beat yourself up I knew I was busy and I had an answer to give...I said.
Well Chae do you want to do something fun? Asks Seulgi.
Like? I ask waiting on an answer.
Well maybe we can go to the store and check out a few things. Said Seulgi.
Sure but can we try tomorrow right now I wanna do something and try to fix it. I said.
Sure. Said Seulgi as she gets up.
Wait before you go I need to ask you something. I said.
What's up? Asks Seulgi.
Well I know that you lied about what Happened with you and Yeji and other day. And I'm not mad or anything but I would like to know why? I asked and she sighs and sits down.
Because when I was in high school and used to have this best friend. Let's just call her Lola for now. She had this girlfriend and they were both in love. And her girlfriend would do horrible things to her. And snap at each other. And I wanted to do something to help but she didn't want me to get involved and I thought I was doing the right thing by letting her do her own thing. And they would fight all the time. And one time she told me to come over and when me and her parents went into her room. She was laying on the floor.....gone. Said Seulgi with tears in her eyes.
I'm so sorry. I said.
Don't be..it happened a long time ago. And I think the one thing that hurts the most is that I could've done something. And you know what her girlfriend barely cared. Said Seulgi.
Oh god. I said not being able to speak.
That's why I get so upset when you and Yeji fight about stupid stuff because I don't want to relive the same thing over. Said Seulgi.
Don't worry and I know that if there is ever a problem I can come up to you with it. I said as I hugged her.
Well I'll see you tomorrow. I said with a huge smile.
See ya. Said Seulgi as we both head out.

Yeji POV:
I was looking at photos with us with I was younger because if anybody doesn't remember my mom stopped talking to me after I didn't want to be an idol. I got a knock at the door and I thought it was Yuna or Lia and as I opened it I saw someone I really wasn't sure to see.
Hey. Said Chae.
Hey. I said.
Can we talk? Asks Chaeryeong. And I move myself away from the door for her to come in.

Ryujin POV:
I was looking for my cigarettes because I still smoke. Not Lia or Yuna is going to stop me.
Looking for this? Asks my dad.
Ummm....what is that? I ask.
Ryu don't play dumb..your sister told us everything. Said my dad. I look at Yuna.
YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I yelled as I tried to attack her.
Hey stop it. Ryujin get ready because we are going to have a family meeting. Said my dad and all I did was slam my door.

Hey guys how do you feel about this Chapter? I hoped you guys liked it and I'll see you guys next week! Also May Lia and Chaeryeong get well soon💕💕💕