Goodbye World~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I laid on the hospital bed for a good 40 minutes so I get up and get ready to leave to go home.
Thanks for taking me here Taehyun I don't know what would have happened to me if you didn't bring me here, I said
No problem as long as your okay that's all that matters, he said.
I just don't know what I'm going to say to my family, I said.
What do you mean?, he asked me.
Well before I left the house me and my family got into an argument, I said.
What about, he asked
Well my sister just came in my room and wanted to dance with me but, I didn't want to because, I don't really like her, I explained.
I get it, I said.
Well thanks for taking me home see you later, I said as I walked inside the house.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!, yelled my mom.
Out! it's not like you care, I said.
LEE CHAERYEONG DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!, yelled my mom
*I just walk to my room Ignoring everything my mom is saying to me I already have to deal with more bullshit*
Chaeryeong can we talk?, said Chaeyeon
Go away your the main one I don't want to see, I said .
I heard her sigh then leave all I want to do now is to go to sleep.

Yeji POV:
I hate Chaeryeong so much! I can't believe she faked it now she's gonna tell everyone that I was checking up on her and then she's gonna believe that I'm friends with her.
*the next day*
I went to go find Chaeryeong and I saw her at her locker. I quickly grab her by her bag and go to the janitors closet.
Hey!, she yelled
I gave her a slap DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!! YOU FAKED IT DIDN'T YOU!
What are you talking about?, she asked.
Don't play dumb when I was beating you! You faked it so I can worry about you!, I said to her.
I don't even know what your talking about Taehyun was the one who took me to the hospital after you beat me!, she said.
You deserved it, I said.
Yeji why do you hate me so much! What did I ever do to you?, she asked.
Because your ugly, fat, unprofessional and much more your sister is better than you and will always be!, I yelled at her.
WILL YOU STOP BRINGING MY SISTER INTO THIS!! I GET IT SHE IS BETTER THAN ME I KNOW PEOPLE TELL ME THAT EVERYDAY I DON'T NEED A REMINDER!! She yelled.
Don't raise your voice at me!, that's when I kept beating her and hitting her and making sure she gets up. That's when I stopped then she got up.
You know what Yeji your right I'm ugly fat and not perfect like my sister so why be here Goodbye, that's when she left the school and I didn't worry.
*End of Yeji POV*
⚠️ suicide⚠️
*If you feel uncomfortable reading this part please leave and I will see you on Tuesday.

Chaeryeong POV:
I ran out the school Yeji was right I'm not pretty! I don't have the best body shape and worst my sister is better than me...she will always be better than me there is no point of being here anymore.. I quickly text Lia and Taehyun to tell them I thank them for everything.

You
Hey Lia thanks for everything
You were the best friend
Anyone would want to
Have a friend like you.
I love you and thanks
For everything
Goodbye❤️

LiA💞
What do you mean?
Chae?
CHAE IS THIS PRANK ISTG!
CHERRY?
CHAERYEONG!!!!!

You
Hey Taehyun thanks
So much for everything
I had a crush on you
And I thought I had
A chance but, now
We will never know I
Hope you have a great life
I just can't deal with this
Anymore just go do what
You love to do.
Goodbye❤️

❤️😍Future husband ❤️😍
Read 2:30

Chaeryeong POV:
I go to Instagram to post my last photo there so I quickly take a selfie and post it.

Chaeryeong.lee

Chaeryeong.lee: Goodbye world✨
Choi.Julia: CHAE PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!
BunnyNayeon: I'm confused..
Roses_are_rosie: I don't know you but don't do what I think your gonna do...
Mochijim: i don't know you but I'm here for you💞
AoaJimin: you won't 😭
Choi.Julia: @ Aoajimin  STFU!!!!!!

Lia POV:
I quickly run to Chaeryeong house not caring about my parents calling me nonstop I can't let Chaeryeong do this to herself. As I was running I was on the phone with the cops. Telling them the address and what's going on. I made it to Chaeryeong house and banged on the door loud and hard.
IM COMING!!, yelled her mom.
Ms.Lee opens the door as I walked in.
Where Chaeryeong!, I yelled.
She's upstairs in her room being herself, she said.
I run upstairs about to open her door but the door was locked. Then her sister comes out.
What's wrong?, she asked.
Chaeryeong is about to commit suicide!!, I yelled
What do you mean?, she asked.
ILL EXPLAIN LATER SOMEBODY PLEASE UNLOCK THIS DOOR!, I yelled out loud. The Chaeyeon ran downstairs while her parents were trying to talk to her getting out the room. Then Chaeyeon found the key and then unlock the room to find Chaeryeong laying down on the floor. I ran to her praying that she'd wake up.
CHERRY PLEASE WALE UP, I said while bursting into tears.
MY BABY!!!, as her mom was trying to wake her up. The cops came just in time. They took her to the hospital. And, after that they took her to the hospital while I sat down and explained to her family everything that was going on and after that I went home.
Please Chaeryeong please don't leave me.
*The next day*
I really didn't feel like going to school but, I really wanted to go to go call out Yeji. So I got up and got ready here's my outfit.

 So I got up and got ready here's my outfit

I was in school and it felt werid i mean.. Chaeryeong was my only friend and there might be a chance I will never see her again.. As I was standing outside my locker I saw Yeji and her two evil sidekicks and I go over there.
We need to talk now!, I said.
Who are you talking to like that, said Yeji.
I'm talking to you YEJI!, I said to her.
Don't talk to her like that bitch, said Ryujin.
Was I talking to you? I didn't think so, I said.
We don't need you to talk to her, said Yuna.
And I don't need you to speak for her, I fired back.
*Me and the three girls started arguing at the same time to the point where the whole school saw us*
STOPP!!, i yelled.
What did you say to Chaeryeong yesterday? I asked.
I told her the truth I said she was ugly fat and not good like her sister, Yeji said with a smile.
Oh well thanks to you she's in the hospital!, i said to her which made her looked so shocked.
She tried to take her own life yesterday and now she's in the hospital and we don't know if she's gonna make it or not and if something happens to her your gonna regret it the rest of your life, I said that then I left while the whole school is still in shock.