Hangout~ Jimin~Jungkook~Lia~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
Me and Lia went back to school and all I did was to send the picture to Yeji without saying anything. And I just went off with my day.

Yeji POV:
I was taking notes in math when my phone went off and it was a text from Chaeryeong and I saw that it was Yeonjun with Taehyun and when I saw it I wanted to curse the loudest I've ever cursed but, I just waited until I got home. The school day ended and I went home and as usual I saw Yeonjun laying around watching tv. I went up to him took the remote and turned it off.
What the hell Yeji?, said Yeonjun.
What is this?, I asked as I showed him the picture from my phone.
What about it?, he asked.
Why are you hanging out with him after I told you what me and him are right now, I said.
Babe don't freak out I let him borrow my notes and I was asking for it back and we were just talking about what was happening in class with some of the students that's all, said Yeonjun.
Are you sure?, I asked.
Yes don't worry me and him are not even close, said Yeonjun.
I guess I believe you, I said.
Who sent you that?, asked Yeonjun.
Chaeryeong..., I said.
Really her? I knew it Yeji! I knew you were still into her, said Yeonjun.
No it's not like that, I said.
Then why? Why do you still talk to her after saying that she herself didn't want to talk to you, said Yeonjun.
Okay whatever I'm going to sleep, I said as I head upstairs.
*The next day*
I was at my locker when Lia came up to me.
Hello?, I said.
So did you see the picture?, asked Lia.
Yes and it doesn't mat-, wait...how did you know about that?, I asked.
Because me and Chae went to your boyfriend school and saw him hanging out with your enemy, said Lia.
Not that it's any of your business but, he was handing him notes and just talking to him for random things, I said.
That's not true, said Lia.
How do you know?, I asked.
Because, we were there, said Lia.
Lia please you and Chae need to know that I have moved on, I said as I slammed my locker. I walked away then Chaeryeong came up to me.
Yeji, said Chaeryeong.
What?, I asked as I turned around.
I was thinking about what you said to me the other day and I'll be your friend, said Chaeryeong.
Thanks but no thanks, I said.
Why? Your the one who wanted to be my friend and wouldn't stop bothering me about it, said Chaeryeong.
I think it's best if we never talk to each other again. I know what I did was messed up but, I found someone knew in my life and I love him. And what you and Lia went and did yesterday was messed up, I said.
Yeji you don't understand he is not a good guy, said Chaeryeong.
How do you know that of your not with him like I am, I said.
Yeji the only reason why I'm doing this is because I still care about you even after what you did to me, said Chaeryeong.
Well I don't need you to care for me I have someone that can already do that, I said as I walked away.

Lia POV:
I was walking around choosing a different song from my playlist when Ryujin came up to me and yanked the headphone out of my head.
What the hell Ryujin!!, I said.
Why were you talking to Yeji?, asked Ryujin.
Because I had to ask her about something, I said as I was rubbing my ears.
What about?, asked Ryujin.
Why do you even care?, I asked.
Because, I don't like what she did so hanging out with her is not gonna work with me, said Ryujin.
Then don't hang out with her, I said.
Lia I'm saying I don't want you to hang or talk to Yeji, said Ryujin.
Okay it's not like I would but, you can't tell me who I can and can't talk too, I said.
Lia I'm not letting you talk to her, said Ryujin.
Well guess what Ryujin your not my mom so if I need to talk to someone you don't want me to I'm going to do it, I said as I walked away.
*2 hours later*
So what happened earlier?, asked Chaeryeong.
What do you mean?, I asked.
WhAt Do YoU mEaN? I mean what happened with you and Ryujin earlier?, said Chaeryeong.
Well she got mad when me and Yeji were talking about her and her new boyfriend and get this. She tried to tell me who I can and can't talk too, I said.
Damn, said Chaeryeong.
Right, I said and as I said that Ryujin comes and sits with us as she brings some of my favorite snacks.
Lia I'm sorry about earlier I just hate about what she did with Chae and now that Yuna is hanging out with her it annoys me, said Ryujin.
It's fine I guess, said Lia.
So do you want to hang out later? Asked Ryujin.
Sorry I have plans, said Lia.
What plans?, asked Chaeryeong.
Plans with Jk, I said
Who's Jk?, asked Ryujin.
A friend that Chaeryeong introduced me too, I said.
Well I have plans with his boyfriend Jimin to get to know each other, said Chaeryeong.
We should have a double date, I said.
Well...mind if I join?, asked Ryujin.
Sorry Ryujin but, I feel like it might be werid with just us and you, I said.
What is that suppose to mean?, asked Ryujin.
You do too much, said Chaeryeong.
Excuse me?, said Ryujin.
She just said the answer I was looking for, I said.
Whatever, said Ryujin as she gets up and walks out.
*After school*

Chaeryeong POV:
I was getting ready to hang out with Jimin not trying to show out or anything because it's not a relationship date. It's just a friendly date so I can get to know Jimin and so Lia can get to know Jungkook.
I wore a simple outfit. Put my hair in a bun did a little bit of makeup.
*The outfit*

As soon as I finished getting I got in my car and drove to the restaurant that we all agreed to go to

As soon as I finished getting I got in my car and drove to the restaurant that we all agreed to go to. And as soon as I get there I saw Lia, Jimin and Jungkook. I walked up to them and sat down.
So decided to come early and didn't care to tell me, I said as a joke.
Sorry sis but, why haven't we ever hanged out before you guys are fun, said Lia.
Well....it's me of course I'm fun, said Jimin as he flips his hair.
Bye I'm more fun, said Jungkook. We spent the rest of the day eating and talking and we left and went to a movie theater which was at the last minute but, if anything we weren't even watching the movie because we were all to busy throwing popcorn at each other. And running around thankfully it was just us in there or else we would've got kicked out.
Hey guys we have school tomorrow but we should definitely do this again some time, said Lia.
Yeah we should, said Jimin.
Anyways we should get going, said Jungkook has he holds Jimins arm.
Same, I said as me and Lia walk to my car.
If you don't mind me asking...who took you here?, I asked.
Jungkook, said Lia.
Woah, I said.
Don't even get ideas he's not my type, said Lia.
Okay, I said.

Hey guys sorry that this is a little late. It's just because I have school and a lot has to get done but, I'm still on time see you on Thursday!💕