Hangout again~Chaerji

*The next day*
*Chaeryeong POV*
It's was Sunday Morning most people go out with there family some like to sleep in. Instead of me doing those. I'm going to the movies with my Ex. If I'm going to be honest I didn't really want to go. But I just said Yes because I really don't trust her boyfriend and it's not like I'm jealous or anything. It's just that even if she broke my heart. I don't want her to be broken. I get up go downstairs and eat oh.. Lia isn't here because she's always hanging out with Jungkook but she's also hanging out with Jimin so I just ate and watched a few youtube videos after I finished eating I wash my dishes go upstairs to clean my room. After that I went to go shower. After I got out I brushed my teeth, washed my face and got dressed.
*The outfit*

After that I still had a few hours left so I just watched a few tv shows for a while

After that I still had a few hours left so I just watched a few tv shows for a while. I didn't even notice the time until Yeji texted me.

Loml❤️😍:
I'll come in a hour
Me:
K.

I forgot that I Still had Yeji name as Loml so I quickly changed it.
(Yeji )
I still had an hour left so I went on YouTube and watched some story times and once again I didn't even notice the time and saw Yeji text me again.

Yeji:
I'm here.
Me:
K

I quickly got up did a little makeup, put on my shoes grabbed my purse and headed out. I got in the car and forgot to say hi.
Hey, said Yeji.
Hey, I said back.
You look nice, said Yeji.
Thanks, I said.
So do you know what you want to see?, asked Yeji.
Well...since the movies that are out know don't really look good I think we should watch Candyman, I said.
Are you sure? You hate scary movies, said Yeji.
Not anyone, I lied.
Okay, said Yeji. We talked about a few things that happened ever since we broke up and I wanted to conversation to end and we made it on time before things could get worse. We both got out the car and headed our way inside.
Hello what are you here to see?, asked the lady.
Can we have two tickets to candyman?, asked Yeji.
Yes ma"am, said the lady man as she was getting our tickets. And hands them to us.
Thank you, said Yeji as she takes them. We walked to the snacks.
What would you like?, asked Yeji.
Popcorn and chocolate, I said as I was getting my wallet.
Can I have Popcorn, Chocolate and soda please?, asked Yeji. I was about to pay when I saw Yeji giving the guy money.
Yeji no I'll pay, I said.
Too late, said Yeji smiling while looking at her nails. (Same old Yeji). The guy came back to us with our snacks and we went in. We kept on watching and me being me I got scared and kept jumping. I felt someone holding my hand and I look to my left and saw Yeji holding it.
Don't be scared I'm here, she says without looking at me. We FINALLY finished the movie and I quickly got up and left Yeji followed me and I heard her laughing a little.
What are you laughing at?, I asked.
What happened to "i'M nOt ScArEd", mocked Yeji.
That movie was actually terrifying, I said.
Haha same old Lee Chaeryeong, said Yeji as she walks to her car. We go in the car and she drives me home.
Thanks Yeji I had fun, I said.
Me too I hope we can do this again sometime, said Yeji. I smiled and got out the car and went inside my house when Lia was standing crossing her arms with some werid ass glasses.
Ummm...hello?, I said.
Where have you been?, asked Lia.
To the movies with Yeji, I said as I laughed then she laughed next.
Haha I know I'm just bored, said Lia.
Nice so how was hanging out with Jimin and Jungkook?, I asked.
It's fine but, Chae I realized that me and you don't hang out the way we use to ever since I started to hang out with Jungkook, said Lia.
It's okay you don't have to feel bad, I said.
I know but, I miss hanging out with my bestie, said Lia with a smile.
Okay we can hang out later today?, I said.
Sure can we go eat and to the park, asked Lia.
Sure, I said. I know it's werid that we would rather go to the park instead of going to the mall or any stores but, when me and Lia meet we would hang out that the park and go to this little place to eat. And we would rather go there then to go to the mall or the movies. I got my Clothes ready because we always get them dirty and we headed out and talked and of course threw ourself and we got dirty. We went to the place where we go eat and even if I ate a lot of snacks this is better than movie food lol. We headed home and I went to go shower and I got out and brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed and went downstairs to make myself some tea. As I went upstairs with my Tea I went to watch some more shows since I'm a show freak lol I got a call. So I paused my show and saw that it was Jimin. As I answered he sounded like he was crying.
Hello?, I said as I answered.
Hey, said Jimin in a sad tone.
What's wrong?, I asked.
Me and Jungkook broke up, said Jimin as he cried louder.
What!! Why, I said.
Because my mom found out I was dating him and she doesn't approve, said Jimin.
Oh no Jimin I'll come to your place after school tomorrow how does that sound?, I asked.
Sure, said Jimin.
I'm really sorry Jimin but please try to get some sleep, I said.
I'll try, said Jimin.
And if you can't and your feeling worse just call me and I'll be there for you, I said.
Thanks Chae, said Jimin.
No problem see ya, I said.
Night, said Jimin as he hung up.
I went out my room to tell Lia what was going on. I knock on the door and she said to come in.
Lia we need to talk, I said.
About?, asked Lia.
Jimin and Jungkook, broke up, I said.
What!! Why?!, asked Lia.
Because Jimin mom doesn't approve of their relationship, I said.
Oh no they must be crushed, said Lia.
Well I told Jimin I'll visit him after school tomorrow but, please try to talk to Jungkook and made sure he's fine, I said.
I will, said Lia with a sad face. I walk out of her room and went back to watching tv and then for some reason I wanted to call Yeji again to tell her Thank you for today so I called her and she answered.
H-hello?, said Yeji as she answered.
Hey Yeji I just wanted to say th-, I got cut off.
Look Chae I can't talk right now b-but your w-welcome, said Yeji.
Are you ok?, I asked.
N-, she hangs up.
I got scared I wanted to go out but, I know Lia's mom won't let us go out this late...looks like I have a lot of work tomorrow.

They guys what do you think happened to Yeji?? Also THANK YOU FOR 13.3k THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!, also I even if I never responded to comments I read them and I see how everyone enjoys this story and it means a lot❤️❤️ see ya next week💕