No plan?~Chaerji

Yeji POV:
I was eating and minding my own business until my mom decided to talk to me.
So Yeji, when do you plan on having kids?, asked my mom.
I don't want kids, I said.
What do you mean?, asked Yeonjun mom.
I don't like kids that much, I said.
Well, in the future even if you don't want kids it's going to happen someday, said my mom.
I rolled my eyes as I hurry and eat so I don't have to be here anymore.
Do Yeji do you do anything?, asked Yeonjun mom.
I don't really d-, my mom cuts my off.
She dances, said my mom.
Really?, asked Yeonjun.
No, I don't, I said back. As I see my mom death staring at me but, I didn't care she was about to say something until my phone rang.
Oh, sorry but I have to take this, I said as I get up and answer the phone.
Hello?, I asked.
Hey Yeji, said Chaeryeong.
Umm...can I help you, I asked.
Well...if you busy I ca-, I cut her off.
No, actually you just saved me. What's up, I said.
Well, I need to tell you something, said Chaeryeong.
Umm..can I just go over there?, I asked.
Sure, my address is **** ******** ****, said Chaeryeong.
Okay I'll be there, I said as I hang up. I walk upstairs to get my bag packed and head back downstairs to tell everyone I'm going out.
Hi sorry but, I have an emergency to go to so I have to leave early, I said.
Yeji, you know you can't leave like this, said my mom.
I'm sorry but, I have to go, I said.
For what? Asked my mom.
It's personal, I said.
Well, if you are going to leave you have to take Yeonjun with you, said my mom.
HELL NO, I yelled as I ran out the house and went in my car.
YEJI, yelled my mom.
I made it to Chaeryeong house and, as I look at it I see that it's big. I knock on the door as I see a nice lady which I think is her mother open the door.
Hello?, asked Chaeryeong mom.
Umm...hi I'm here to see Chaeryeong, I said.
Ohh.. CHAERYEONG YOUR FRIEND IS HERE, yelled her mom.
Then I the next thing I knew I was dragged upstairs then Chaeryeong closes and locks the door.
Hey, said Chaeryeong.
Okay what was that about?, I asked.
Well, I don't know maybe I got it from BTS, I said.
You mean those guys from HYBE Entertainment?, I asked.
Yes but, that's not the point, said Chaeryeong.
So..??, I asked so confused.
Taehyun is going to do something to me and I don't know what, said Chaeryeong.
Why are you telling me?, I asked.
Lia wants to be by herself, said Chaeryeong.
Okay but, what do you want me to do? I asked.
I want you to help me, said Chaeryeong.
What's the plan?, I asked.
Well...I don't really have a plan, said Chaeryeong.
That's the first thing you need to do, I said.
But..we can umm, said Chaeryeong.
How about we don't do anything maybe they were just pranking you, I said.
But, they seemed serious, said Chaeryeong.
Maybe they just wanted you to worry, I said.
Maybe your right, said Chaeryeong.
Well..want to go out I don't feel like going to my house, I said.
Sure, said Chaeryeong as she grabs her shoes and her bag.
Okay where are we going?, asked Chaeryeong.
Let's go get some food, I said. I saw Chaeryeong face go blank.
I'm actually not that hungry, said Chaeryeong.
Why do you always do that?, I asked.
Do what?, Chaeryeong asked.
Why do you never want to eat? Your always saying "I'm not hungry" or "I already ate" , I said.
Because, I'm the type of person who doesn't get hungry also when I eat I get full pretty quick, said Chaeryeong.
That's not tr-, I got cut off.
Can we just go somewhere else...like the mall?, asked Chaeryeong.
I didn't want Chaeryeong to get mad at me so I just nodded my head yes as we head out to my car.
So.. what see you planning to buy from the mall, I asked.
I don't know haven't been to the mall in a few, said Chaeryeong.
Why not?, I asked.
Because, they focus on my sisters more instead of me, said Chaeryeong.
Can I tell you something? I asked Chaeryeong.
What?, she asked.
I'm actually glad you called me when I got home to clean I finished early and decided to clean the basement since it hasn't been cleaned in so long. And, then I found a box which had a few pictures of me and my family but, then I found pictures of me from now which had X's on them and said "useless" on them and I decided to confront my mom about it since I felt hurt and she still is mad about the whole dancing thing and not just that she wants me to have a boyfriend to the guy who I don't have the best relationship with, I said.
I'm sorry Yeji but, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, said Chaeryeong.
Thanks, I said as I smiled and drive to the mall.

Lia POV:
I felt someone shaking me I looked up and see Ryujin I look around as I forgot I fell asleep in the park.
Why are you sleeping here?, asked Ryujin.
I didn't answer instead I got my stuff and was walking away but, then I heard Ryujin calling me.
LIA WAIT, yelled Ryujin.
What?, I asked.
Lia we can't be fighting forever, said Ryujin.
Yes we can it's not hard, I said.
Lia, please I know I fucked up but, that was years ago, said Ryujin.
It's not just "years" I felt nothing but, pain for 3 years. I cried I wanted to end it all. I had to figure out what did I do wrong to lose you. And you didn't care. You let Yeji and your sister make fun of me and made me feel bad about myself and now you guys are doing it to Chaeryeong, I said.
I'm sorry, said Ryujin.
What are you sorry for? Fucking up my life for 3 years or are you sorry that that you let them take over off you, I said.
Lia please, said Ryujin.
No, I said.
I'm begging you please listen to me, said Ryujin.
Why should I? It's not like you listened to me that day when I was begging you not to leave my side, I said.
I know I messed up but, trust me this can all be fixed, said Ryujin.
That only thing that would make me feel better if you stay out of my life forever, I said as I was walking away but, then Ryujin yelled out something.
YOU STILL LOVE ME DON'T YOU?, asked Ryujin.
No, I hate you, I said not looking at her knowing she was right.
Look at me, said Ryujin.
Leave me alone I just want to go home a sleep, I said but, that's when Ryujin ran up to me and kissed me. I wanted to enjoy it but, instead I pushed her away.
WHAT THE FUCK RYUJIN, I yelled at her.
Lia I still love you, said Ryujin.
I don't if anything I have a deep hatred for you now do me a favor and STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER, I said as I ran away not wanting her to follow me.

Hey guys I know this feels a little short sorry...but, did anybody else LOVE Itzy new comeback? I know I did lol see you Thursday💕