Apologize~Ryujin.

Lia POV:
I was walking with Allie around and decided to ask her a few questions to forget about what happened.
So why are you just now here when the school year is about to end?, I asked.
It's because I'm here on vacation and my mom thinks I should still go to school, said Allie.
So..your only here for today?, I asked.
Pretty much I'm leaving tonight, said Allie.
Oh well I hope you had fun, I said.
So..what was with that girl?, asked Allie.
Oh don't mind her she just thinks we can be together, I said
Oh sorry, said Allie.
No it's fine, I said as we finally got to the class she was looking for which felt like forever.
Thanks Lia, said Allie.
No problem hope your day goes well, I said as I walked away.
You too, said Allie.

Chaeryeong POV:
I was talking to Yeji when Lia came up to us angry.
I'm going to kill Ryujin she had no right to do that!, said Lia.
Huh?, I said confused.
So basically I was showing Allie around and then I had this feeling that I knew her so I asked her do we know each other and I found out that she was in my vocal class and then Ryujin pushed her out the way after we hugged, explained Lia.
Wow that doesn't sound like Ryujin, said Yeji.
Well she did that was so embarrassing I just walked away and decided to talk about something else to get our minds off it, said Lia.
Wow Ryujin didn't need to do that, I said.
I know I can't believe her,said Lia.
I hate to say this in a bad timing but, are we staying after school to practice?, asked Yeji.
Yes, said Lia.
Are you coming this time Chae?, asked Yeji.
Yes I am, I said.
Okay well we have to go so I will see you two in lunch, said Yeji as she walks away.
Let me walk you to class so you can calm down a little bit, I said as I walked Lia to class.

Yeji POV:
I went to my class which Ryujin was in and, I saw her in her seat jamming to music like nothing happened. I went up to her and, pulled off her headphones.
Hey!, said Ryujin.
What the hell were you thinking Ryujin?! Pushing a girl in front of Lia, I said.
She hugged her Lia is mine, said Ryujin.
You guys aren't together anymore and if your trying to win her back this didn't make anything better, I said.
Well..I had to show the new girl whose I'm charge here, said Ryujin as she was about to put her headphones back in.
No...what is the matter with you! You weren't like this anymore, I said.
I'm sorry I just hate to see Lia with someone else, said Ryujin.
I get it but, doing this won't make things better and, I think you should go apologize to Lia and that girl, I said.
Oh no I don't want to see that girl, said Ryujin.
Well you have to how would you feel if you were new and someone pushed you without explanation?, I asked.
I guess I wouldn't like it, said Ryujin.
Well imagine how she felt, I said.
I guess your right but, how am I suppose to explain to Lia?, asked Ryujin.
Don't explain anything just tell her your sorry because she came up to us extremely angry, I said.
Fine, said Ryujin as she puts her headphones back in.
I don't know why but, I felt like I helped and I'm not usually the type of person to give advice so this came to a surprise to me.

Chaeryeong POV:
It was time for lunch and I'm in trouble I know they are going to ask me to eat and I can't make it noticeable. So I look around to fine plastic bags and this was my only chance. So I went up to get them. And I'm perfect timing Lia came up to me.
So do you feel better?, I asked.
Yeah but, I'm going to have to see her since Yuna and Yeji are coming as well, said Lia.
Oh yeah I don't know why I forgot about that, I said.
I hope she doesn't come sit acting like nothing happened, said Lia.
It's okay I'm pretty sure Yeji will say something or if she doesn't then I will, I said.
No you don't have to, said Lia.
No, your my best friend and, we always look out for each other, I said as she smiled.
Look there they come now, said Lia.
It's okay, I said as I grabbed Lia's hand.
Lia I have to tell you something, said Ryujin.
I know I said I will stay by your side but, this time your on your own, I said as I walked away to get some food.
Hey Chaeryeong!, yelled Lia.
I want to say sorry for pushing that girl anyways that's it, said Ryujin.
Woah woah woah I hope that's not it, said Lia.
What?, asked  Ryujin.
You just said "that's it" like it was nothing me and her didn't do anything also you need to go apologize to her, said Lia.
Ugh why isn't this enough?, said Ryujin.
Okay fine then don't talk to me, said Lia as she was about to walk away.
Wait okay I'll go tell her sorry where is she?, said Ryujin.
She's over there, said Lia as she points at her.
Okay, said Ryujin as she walks to her. And, as soon as she gets there she taps her shoulder.
Hi?, asked Allie.
I wanted to say I'm sorry for pushing you earlier today I was stupid to do that I just want you to know that I didn't mean to do that I don't know what came to me, said Ryujin.
It's fine let's just forget about it, said Allie.
Okay good so umm have a good day, said Ryujin as she walks away.
How much you wanna bet she Barely have out an apology, said Yeji.
I'd be broke, I said.
There I apologize and she said it's fine and we don't have a problem anymore so now is everything good?, asked Ryujin.
I looked at Yeji to her hand on her head and sighing.
Yes we are fine now let's eat so, so we can be fine for practice, said Lia.
I'm here what did I miss?, asked Yuna.
Not enough, said Yeji.
Nothing at all now let's eat, said Ryujin.
We all got our food and I'm just staring at everyone making sure they don't see me putting my food in my bag.
Woah Chae you know there are forks and spoons right?, said Yuna.
Oh sorry I guess I didn't see them, I said.
Wow you really must be hungry, said Yeji.
Yup it's just that it's really good, I said.
Well we all know who was going to have a lot of energy in practice today, said Lia.
When they said that I don't know why that made me feel bad but, I have to do this for me. I kept putting food inside the bag then when I finished I put them in my bag until we were about to leave. The next second I know the bell rings and I was never so happy to go to class.
Ugh I don't wanna go to class, said Yuna.
Believe me nobody does, said. Ryujin.
I'm going to put the tray away, I said. I went to put the tray away I looked back to see the four girls distracted then I run the the trash can and throw away the bags and run back to them.
Okay let's go girls, said Yeji.

Hey everyone sorry if this was boring I couldn't think of anything else but, I'm pretty sure I will get ideas next week see ya!💕