My life~Chaeryeong

Hi My Name is Chaeryeong Lee let me tell you a little bit about me and my life. I have two sisters. Chaeyeon and Chaemin. Chaemin is literally like my baby sister and I feel like I can trust her with anything. Now, Chaeyeon is literally the definition of perfect. I'm always compared to her, she does more things that I still can't do. Also she used to go to my School JYP entertainment High School but, ever since she posted that video of her making her own choreography Stone Entertainment took her in instead and she is basically famous at this point. And, my mom and dad are proud of what we have done and how we are doing things. And, you would think my life is perfect right?.....Wrong. If anything everyone hates me. My parents pay more attention to my sisters, I'm always being compared to Chaeyeon, I have an eating disorder, Also I have bullies. My life is pretty shitty. But.... I guess not everyone hates me I have two friends named, Lia and Taehyun. I've known lia ever since the beginning of High School. And, Taehyun he just randomly started talking to me and now we are really close. He is really cute and I just know that one day me and him will be together ;)

6:15 a.m.

CHAERYEONG WAKE UP I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR FIVE MINUTES NOW!!! yelled my Mom. UGHHHH five more minutes. NOO LET'S GO THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP EARLY!!! CHAEYEON SLEPT EARLY AND LOOK AT HER WAKING UP WITH NO PROBLEMS!!!!! my mom yelled at me again no surprise there.. I got up and got ready here's my outfit.

I got up and ready to deal with more bullshit from everyone

Yeji POV
Hi My name is Yeji Hwang and let me tell you something about me when I was younger my parents got a divorce. So I started living with my Mom who is always busy working. I basically do whatever I want. I always bully people because I just find it fun but it's 6 a.m. and need to get ready for school. Here's my outfit.

I put my outfit on and look in the mirror and talking to myself

I put my outfit on and look in the mirror and talking to myself. "Damn I look sexy" I take a few pics. :) ✨
I grab my bag then head out.
*end of Yeji POV*.                                  

Chaeryeong POV
My sister drives me to school everyday. And, I don't see the point I have my own car and have a license but, my parents just don't trust me.
Chaeryeong we are here. Said Chaeyeon
I know I have eyes, I said
Chaer come on please...,said Chaeyeon
I roll my eyes and leave the car, if you don't know ever since I've been compared to my sister I hated it so much to the point where me and her don't have the best relationship she tries to talk to me but I don't want to be bothered by her.
I walk in school and everyone talking bad about me but, it's nothing new. I was going to my locker but, then no other than my biggest bully...Yeji and her two sidekicks Ryujin and Yuna.
HEY UGLY *pushes Chaeryeong*
Awww is that your sisters outfit still haven't gave up the fact that you will never be like her, said Ryujin.
It's actually mine!, I yelled a little.
This bitch *slaps*
DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT MY GIRLS YOUR JUST A STUPID UGLY BITCH WHO TRIES TOO HARD TO BE LIKE YOUR SISTER!!!, yelled Yeji.
*after that they all come a beat me and everyone just stares and laughs at me..*
STOP LEAVE HER ALONE, yelled a girl.
*laughs*oh look at the lame sidekick defended her BeSt FrIeNd, mocked Yeji.
YAHH why don't you go make fun of yourself I heard your going out with an older guy for money! ,said the girl.
FUCK YOU!!!!! Yeji was about to attack her when the bell rang. *Yeji pushed her friend out the way and went to class*
Are you ok chaer? Asked her friend.
Yes, thanks Lia, if you haven't guessed already that's Lia.
Well I gotta go to Chemistry see you be careful! Yelled Lia.
Ok bye, I said back.
*I hated this period because my first class of the day was Gym and worst of all I have to be with Yeji*

Jihyo POV
I had to take pictures to the yearbook and I saw two beautiful girls next to each other so I took a picture of them after I finished I turned them in to my photography teacher.
Mr. M: Wow I love these pictures I'm going to post them to the school website!
J: THANK YOU!!!!!!!
*1 hour later*
Jihyo you did a good job with the photos, said Nayeon.
Thanks..wait how did you see them?, asked Jihyo.
Oh Mr.M put them up on the website, said Nayeon.
Already? That's cool, said Jihyo.
*End of Jihyo POV*

CHAERYEONG!!!!, yelled Lia all the way from her class.
What is it?, I asked.
Lo..look on t-the web..site, said Lia out of breath.
Umm ok? And the next thing I saw was not good for me it was a picture of me and Yeji standing next together not gonna lie I kept looking at Yeji as she looked very pretty but, IM DEAD!!!!!!!
What am I going to do? YEJI IS GONNA KILL ME, I screamed.
I mean what if she doesn't see it? Said Lia.
You have to log in into the website to get your homework of course she's gonna see it, cried Chaeryeong.
I mean come on it's not that bad you guys are not even looking at each other or touching each other,said Lia
I know but, Yeji would rather go homeless than to ever take a picture with me, I said .

Yeji POV
I was about to go to my next class when Yuna comes up to me.
Yeji did you see what website? Asked Yuna.
No why, I said
Because...you know when you don't like someone it's kinda hard to- *Yuna gets cut off*
Just get to the point, I said.
There is a picture of you and Chaeryeong on there.,said Yuna.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!, I yelled out loud!
Go on the website..okay bye!, says Yuna as she runs away.
YUNAAAAA, I yell. I go on the website and see the photo.
*The picture*

Eww it looks like I'm friends with this ugly bitch,I'm gonna get this bitch back,yelled Yeji

I'm gonna get this bitch back,yelled Yeji

Hi First Chapter is so far done Im oriundeces of it so far see you on Tuesday ✨