Friends~ Chaerji

Yeji POV:
I woke up with a smile on my face and remembered everything about last night.
Ugh why can't I get her out of my head, I said to myself.
Then I get a text from Ryujin and Yuna.

Ryubitch:
                                                          I'm not going for
                                                       a ride I'm walking  
                                                                               today.

                                                                    Babyshark:
                                                           Ugh who walks?

                                                                        Ryubitch:
                                                                                      🖕🏼
Me:
Okay.

I put music on my phone as I start getting ready for school. And while I was doing my hair my favorite song came one and I just randomly started dancing. And, I don't know why since I'm always waking up so annoyed and I was getting into it until I saw my mom staring right at me.
Well you've improved, said my mom.
Thank you, I said in a cold tone.
Well if you ever want to keep practici-, I cut her off.
I don't want to audition for anything, I said.
Oh then you just lazy and untalented as I thought, said my mom.
You know I'm not you right?, I said to my mom.
I know you aren't because I was training to be what I wanted to be, said my mom.
I'm leaving, I said as I grab my bag and head out the house. I went in my car to go pick up Yuna since Ryujin isn't coming and, as I pick her she was telling me a story I wasn't listening to since I kept on daydreaming about yesterday.
HELLO ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME, yelled Yuna.
No, sorry, I said.
Well I was saying that yesterday Lia came over to work on there project and they got into an argument, said Yuna.
That's tuff, I said.
What's wrong with you?, asked Yuna.
Nothing, I said.
Yes there is because you would want to know in full detail what would happen, said Yuna.
Sorry it's just that me and my mom got into an argument in the morning and that kinda ruin my mood, I said to Yuna.
Well don't be sad let's go to school and maybe making fun of those kids will make you feel better, said Yuna.
I rolled my eyes at Yuna's comment then we get to school and, before I say anything to Yuna she's already gone. I walk up to school going to my locker but, before I was able to go to my locker I see Chaeryeong in her locker and decided to talk to her.
Hey, I said.
Hi, said Chaeryeong with a smile.
So how do you feel, I asked.
What do you mean? Asked Chaeryeong.
About yesterday, I said.
Nothing I had fun, said Chaeryeong.
That's good, I said.
What's wrong with you?, asked Chaeryeong.
Nothing, I said.
No, because you would be happy and more energetic and your kinda dead right now, said Chaeryeong.
Well me and my mom kinda got into an argument this morning, I said to her.
What about? Asked Chaeryeong.
Well I woke up in a really good mood and when I was getting ready I decided to play some music and dance a little and when my mom walked in and saw me. She wanted me to dance to be like her again and I didn't want to and that's pretty much what happened, I explained to her.
Well, at least you told her that you didn't want to do it, said Chaeryeong.
Thanks, said Yeji.
Yeji, I had a really good time yesterday and I can really tell that you are starting to change and I just wanted tu know if me and you can be friends, said Chaeryeong.
Sure, I said.
Great well I have to go so bye, said Chaeryeong as she left.
I wanted to scream as loud as I could. She wanted to be friends with me? I thought I was going to be the one begging for her to be my friend I finish getting the stuff out of my locker and go to my class.

Chaeryeong POV:
I walked in my class and saw Lia sleeping and decided to tap her shoulders.
Hey Lia, I said.
Oh hey, so you and Yeji are friends now?, asked Lia.
How did you know?, I asked.
I saw you guys in the hall, said Lia.
Well I just want us to be chill for now.
Be careful I don't want you to get hurt, said Lia.
As long as I have you I'll be fine, I said.
Haha true, laughed Lia.
So what's wrong with you? What are your eyes so puffy, I asked.
Well yesterday was not a good day for me, said Lia.
What happened?, I asked Lia.
Well yesterday me and Ryujin had to do the project and I didn't feel like talking to her so she got mad and we got into an argument and she told me because of the arguing that's the reason she doesn't love
me anymore, explained Lia.
Don't listen to her what's the point of listening to her, I said.
Because, even tho she hurt me I never stopped having feeling for her, said Lia.
You still like her?, I asked Lia.
Yes, I know it's stupid but, she is the only person I've ever had feelings for, explained Lia.
I get it if you want to cry, scream, punch someone, you can always do that to me, I said.
Haha you can too.
I did my routine as normal in school went to class and it was time to leave Lia wanted to go to the park and be by herself for a while so I let her be I was walking home until I heard someone calling my name.
CHAERYEONG, yelled out Yeji.
Oh hey, I said back.
So how was your day? Asked Yeji.
It was good it's just that..., I said.
What?, asked Yeji.
Well Ryujin kinda hurt Lia feelings, I said.
Well..Lia can be tuff sometimes but that explains why Ryujin was acting werid today, Yuna was telling me about Ryujin and Lia but, I didn't really pay attention, said Yeji.
Well can you help me to try to get them together, I asked her.
Why? Asked Yeji.
Because, Lia still has feeling for Ryujin and if Ryujin was acting werid today must be because, of yesterday, I explained to Yeji.
Your right but, can we Olán this late because, i have to go and clean before my mom gets home, said Yeji.
Okay sure, I said.
Bye, waved Yeji.
Bye, I said back
As I was walking back to my house I felt werid and if someone was staring at me I kept on looking back and I couldn't see anybody but, I still had a werid feeling and I was walking faster a while van pulls up and takes me in.
NOOOO STOP LET ME GOOO, I yelled.
They throw me in the back of the van and i was about to scream until they decided to talk.
I'm sorry we aren't going to do anything to you, said a random guy.
Huh? I asked so confused.
Your Lee Chaeryeong? Asked another guy.
Ummm..yes? I said in a scared tone.
Okay well sorry for bringing you in this van and we are not going to do anything bad to you, said another guy.
Then can I leave? I asked.
Not yet until we tell you something, said another guy.
Who are you? I asked them.
Oh sorry, I'm Jimin this is Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok but we call our group BTS, said Jimin.
Umm...hi? I said in a scary tone.
Anyways we have to tell you something, said Yoongi.
Why did you guys just come to me instead of taking me into a van, I said.
Yeah your right, said Jimin.
Why didn't we do that? Said Taehyung.
Your the one who came up with this idea, said Jungkook.
We all should've known that taking someone in a van wasn't gonna look good, said Yoongi.
Guys we don't have time to argue about this, said Namjoon.
We have to tell you something about someone you know, said Namjoon.....

Hey guys it's almost midnight but, got this chapter up on time...also finally added BTS soon more groups will be added to this story as well see you Thursday💕💕💕