Happy Valentine's Day~ Itzy

Chaeryeong POV:
FINALLY! It's Valentine's Day and it honestly felt like this was going to take forever. But, it's finally here after what took forever I can be with my girlfriend and have a good time. I ended up finding an outfit but, Yuna made me my outfit and I couldn't tell her no. I quickly put on the outfit she made and I can honestly say that she did a good job.
*The outfit*

I was getting all of my things ready and I was so excited

I was getting all of my things ready and I was so excited. This was finally my first Valentine's Day with someone. I texted Yeji that I was on my way. If you were wondering it was 6 p.m. so I got in my car and drove to her house. I texted her that I was outside and as she walks outside looking a little bit upset.
Hey Love Happy Valentine's Day!, says Yeji as she kisses my cheek.
Hey what's wrong? I ask.
Nothing. Says Yeji.
Yeji, I know that face. Something is wrong. I said.
It's just that my mother got worst and I am a little nervous. Said Yeji.
If you want to cancel the dinner plans. I said.
What? No! I want to do this I felt like this day took long to come. Said Yeji.
Same. I said as I began to drive to the restaurant.

Yeji POV:
My mother has been getting worse day after day. But, today I took her to the hospital earlier.
How is she? I asked.
If I'm going to be honest she isn't doing better. Said the doctor.
What can we do to help? I asked.
This medicine could help but it is a lot of money. said the doctor.
That's fine I'll pay it right now. I said.
Okay your going to have to go to the drugstore to get it. said the Doctor.
Okay I will. I said as I went to go help bring my mom back to the car. I went to the drugstore to get the medicine they told me to get. And went home put my mom on her bed and layed down with her.
Honey don't you have somewhere to be? asked my mom.
Oh..I said as I remember what today is.
Well?.... asked my mom as she was waiting for an answer.
Yeah but I don't think I'm gonna go. I said.
Why not? asked my mom.
Mom the position your in right now I don't want to leave you here alone. I said.
Yeji dear I'll be fine you go have fun remember your young and still need to have fun. Said my mom.
I know but if something happened to you while I'm gone I will never be able to forgive myself. I said.
Yeji please go today is a special day and I promise that as soon as you get home I will be here. Said my mom.
Okay fine I'll go. I said as I start getting ready.
Hello??? Hello to Yeji? Said Chaeryeong as she snaps her fingers at me.
Huh? What? I said coming back to motion.
I said we're here. Said Chaeryeong as she smiled.
Oh sorry. I said as I laughed and walked out. We both went inside and when I say DAMN this place is fancy it is. I look around and it's like I'm in a Disney movie. Chae goes and tells the lady that we are on the list but I am just busy looking around this place.
Place looks nice right? asks Chae as she comes behind me.
Yeah. I said as I was still looking aorund.
Yeji our table is ready. Said Chaeryeong as she was waiting for me.
Sorry. I said as we both walked together.
This looks good. Said Chaeryeong as she showed me the food on her menu and I looked at the price.
That's a lot of money. I said.
It's fine I have enough to pay for it. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae I don't want you to pay for it you already got me a bunch of beautiful things. I said.
No Yeji this just goes to show you how much I love you. Said Chaeryeong.
I love you too it's just that I don't want you to spend money on me especially on expensive things. I said.
Yeah it's fine I'll stop for now. Said Chaeryeong.
Oh by the way I got you something. I said as I pull out my purse and hand it to her.
Yeji this is beautiful your shouldn't have. Said Chaeryeong.
How could I not? You got me a lot of things even though I don't think this was enough. I said.
This was enough for me and you being here all happy makes me feel better. Said Chaeryeong.
We both payed and went to get a little fresh air and sat around and talked.
So how's studying going? Asked Chaeryeong.
It's honestly great Jessi has been really helpful and she actually makes me understand. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I said.
Well Seulgi has been really helpful with the store and paycheck. I love working there and I might even make a lot of money to buy my own house. Said Chaeryeong.
That's great Chae. I said with a fake smile.
Hey let's go see the girls I want a photo. Said Chaeryeong.
Bet let's go. I said.

Lia POV:
I was with my family members hanging out. With I got a text from Chae saying she wants to hang out with everyone. I told her I'll go really quick since I'm with my family so I quickly got my hat on and decided to sneak out.

Ryujin POV:
Yuna how can you still eat chocolate? This is your 7th box! I said.
You can never get too tired for chocolate. Said Yuna as she takes another bite of her chocolate.
Do we have to watch this? I asked.
Yes this is a good movie. Said Yuna.
They literally have been sitting at the couch talking for how long? I said.
Just shut up and watch it. Said Yuna.
Also why did you make my outfit like this? I asked.
Like what? Asked Yuna.
Ugly. I said.
Bitch the only thing that's ugly is your face. Said Yuna.
You know what. I said as I was about to punch her when her phone went off and she crawl to get it.
Hey Chae and Yeji are here they want to take a photo. Said Yuna as she gets up.
I'll go open the door you go wash your hands they are all covered in chocolate. I said as I went to open the door and saw the three of them here.
Hi. I said.
Hey. Said Yeji and Chaeryeong as they walk in.
I thought you would be with your family. I said.
I literally snuck out just to take this photo so let's hurry up. Said Lia as she walks in.
Where's Yuna? Asked Yeji.
I'm here. Said Yuna as she comes out of nowhere.
*We talked for a little bit then took the photo they came all the way here for*
*The photo*

*We talked for a little bit then took the photo they came all the way here for**The photo*

Yeji POV:
Thank you so much for this Chae. I really had fun. I said.
No problem I think after everything that happened a few days ago this is what we needed. Said Chaeryeong.
True well I got to go so see ya. I said.
Wait! Yelled Chae.
What? I asked and she came up to me and kissed me.
I love you. Said Chaeryeong.
I love you too. I said as I went inside. The first thing I did was to go check my mom room.
Mom. I said as I walk in.
Hello honey how was your date? Asked my mom.
It was amazing I loved it so much. I said as I layed next to her.
I told you. Said my mom.

Hey guys! I know Valentine's Day is next week but it was better to do this today instead of a day after. I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you guys next week!💕💕💕