Talk?~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
I was getting ready for school but I was just nervous about talking to Yeji. I'll don't want her to think I'm jealous or that I was spying on her. But I also don't want to think that she is with someone else.
I head out the house and as I get to school. I see Yeji and Ryujin talking to each other. I was about to walk up to her then the bell rang and everyone started to walk to their classes and I had lost where Yeji went so now I have to go look for her.
Chaeryeong come on you should've already been in here. Said my teacher as I walked in and sat down.
Bestie💕: Did you talk to Yeji? Asked Lia.
Me: No I didn't have time btw where are you? I asked.
Bestie💕:I got a flat tire on the way here so now I have to wait for the guy to come. Said Lia.
Me:Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me? I asked.
Bestie💕: it's fine Chae I'm pretty sure I will be at school late today but if I don't go today make sure you talk to her. Said Lia.
Me: I will be safe! I said.
*I've only been in this class for about 5 minutes and it feels like I've been here for hours probably because I really need to talk to Yeji but I need to be patient. I did all my work as fast as I can.
Chaeryeong is there something bothering you? Asked my teacher.
No ma"am it's just that I'm having a little hard day today.I said.
Okay well if you want I'll allow you to finish your work at home. Said my teacher.
Okay thank you. I said as I put my things away and lay my head down.
I feel sick too. Said a student as they pretend to feel sick.
Me too. Said another girl.
Nice try. Said the teacher as she goes back to her seat.
*After class I run to Yeji*
Hey Chae. Says Yeji as she highlights her work.
Hey, umm I just wanted to ask you something. I said.
Yeah what's up. I said.
Well it's just that umm remember when you said you had plans yesterday? I said.
Yeah? Said Yeji as questioned it.
Well you didn't you know...I said trying to get the words out.
Huh? Asked Yeji.
Well yesterday- and the bell got to me.
I have to go but text me. Said Yeji.
Stupid fucking bell. I said as I looked at.
Bestie💕: So...did you ask? Asked Lia.
Me: I was going to but the bell to me before I could say anything.
Bestie💕: Well guess what? Asked Lia.
Me: What? I asked.
Bestie💕: I'm on my way now so if I see Yeji I'll talk to her.
Me: really thanks. I said.
Bestie💕: I was thinking about how late I was coming here so I was going to show up but then I thought you know what I'll come for you. Said Lia.
Me: Thanks Lia :) I said.

Yeji POV:
I was in my class when Lia comes up to me.
Hi. Said Lia.
Hi? I said as I questioned it.
Can we talk real quick? Asked Lia.
Are you even in this class? I Asked.
No that's why I'm going to make it quick. Said Lia.
Then hurry up. I said.
Did you have plans yesterday? Asked Lia.
Not really. I answered.
What do you mean "not really" asked Lia.
I didn't do anything. I said.
Then wh- then she gets interrupted.
Ms. Choi why are you here? You should've been here my last period. Said the teacher.
I had something to do. Said Lia.
Well I'm going to have to report this to your mother. Said the teacher.
You want the number? Asked Lia.
OUT!! Said the teacher as she snaps her fingers.
Me: Chae what is it? I asked.
Lovey❤️: What do you mean? Asked Chaeryeong.
Me: What did you think I did for Lia to come up to me like that. I said.
Lovey❤️: I saw you with someone yesterday and I would like to know who she is. Said Chaeryeong.
Me: REALLY CHAE ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! I texted hard through this phone.
Lovey❤️: Well answer. Said Chaeryeong.
Me: Chae I got a tutor so I can pass this stupid test you keep telling me about. I said.
Lovey❤️: ooo well why didn't you tell me? Asked Chaeryeong.
Me: I would've but you are too busy working and I'm doing this for me. I said as I turned off my phone.
*after time*
As soon as this class finished I stormed all the way to the freshman hallway and Ryujin for some reason was there.
Hey Yeji which hair color do you think I would look good in? Pink or Blonde? Asked Ryujin.
Don't know, Don't care. I said.
Whats wrong with you? Asked Ryujin.
Why don't you go ask your friends Lia and Chaeryeong. I said.

Chaeryeong POV:
Wait so let me get this straight, she's just a tutor? Asked Lia for the 20th time.
Yes. I said.
Do you think she's mad? Asked Lia.
She I know she is. I was just being stupid and forgot all about her. I said.
Well Chae it's not all your fault I mean I was also the one who came up to her. Said Lia.
Yeah but I know this is something she won't forgive us for. I said.
She probably needs time to be alone. Said Lia.
What were you guys thinking? Asked Ryujin.
Let me guess. Yeji told you what happened? Said Lia.
Yeah she did. Said Ryujin.
Look Ryujin we didn't mean anything by it. It was a stupid mistake. I said.
Why didn't you just talk to her? Asked Ryujin.
I tried all morning but she was busy. I said.
Well all I'm going to say is that you need to apologize to her. Said Ryujin.
I know where is she? I asked.
She's downstairs. Said Ryujin.
Thanks. I said as I make my way downstairs. And I see her still highlight the work she was doing earlier.
Hey Yeji. I said.
Hey. Said Yeji.
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have thought anything bad and I know I was wrong for going up to Lia instead of you but trust me. I really am sorry. I said.
Chae I just want you to trust me and I feel like we both just don't get along anymore. Says Yeji.
What are you trying to say? I asked.
That if we're both going to make this work then we have to talk to each other. Said Yeji.
I know and I'm sorry it's just ever since I got this new job I've been busy. I said.
I know and it kills me but I know you have to do what you have to do but, I had things to do as well. Said Yeji.
I promise from now on we are going to tell each other everything. I said as I have her the biggest hug.
I know you will. Said Yeji as she puts her arm around me.
So your not mad at me anymore? I asked as I looked at her in the eyes.
Of course I'm not mad at your anymore. Said Yeji as she kissed my forehead.

Hey guys. Sorry this is school related again. But I have a lot of work to do with school as much as I hate it. I know it had to happen lol. I hoped your liked Chapter and I'll see you next week!💕