Change~ Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I was walking around and felt different. I loved the fact that people saw me a little different especially with this outfit on.
*The outfit*

I went to my class which I have with Lia

I went to my class which I have with Lia. I saw her walk up to me but before she did I saw her hesitate because of what I'm wearing.
Chae umm hey, said Lia.
Hey, I said back.
So umm I like your outfit, said Lia.
Thanks, I said back.
Umm Chae I want to say sorry about what I said yesterday I didn't mean any of it, said Lia.
It's fine, I said.
So want to hang out with us today? Asked Lia.
Sorry I have a few things to do, I said.
Oh okay well ummm whenever your free we can hang out, said Lia.
I don't know I have work, I said.
Ohh okay well whenever your free just let me know, said Lia as she walks away. Instead of eating I went to the bathroom and decided to do my makeup. And that's when Ryujin came in.
Woah who's this?, asked Ryujin sarcastically.
Haha, I faked laughed.
No but serious what is this? Asked Ryujin.
An outfit, I said.
Okay smartass let me ask again. Why are you wearing this? I thought you didn't like these type of clothes. Said Ryujin.
Well maybe I wanted to change a little. I said.
And I knew you wear makeup but since when did you wear so much? Asked Ryujin.
Today. I said.
Umm well I'm not gonna lie you look nice. Said Ryujin.
Thanks. I said.
Okay well I'm gonna go eat. Said Ryujin as she leaves. As Ryujin leaves Yeji walks in.
Ohh hi. Said Yeji.
Hey. I said back.
What are you doing? Asked Yeji.
Makeup. I said.
Why? Asked Yeji.
What do you mean "why" I said.
Why are you wearing too much? Asked Yeji.
Why can't I? I asked.
I'm not saying you can't but when did you become like this? Asked Yeji.
Why is everyone saying that? I just wanted to change a little. Is that making me a bad person? I said.
Cha-, I cut her off.
No Yeji I just like the new me okay? I said as I walked out. I finished some old homework until it was time for class. I went in and I heard people whistling at me I rolled my eyes and sat down in my seat and continued with school.
Okay class have a good day oh Chaeryeong I need to talk to you before you go, said my teacher.
Yes? I said as I walked over to him.
What's with the outfit and makeup? He asked.
What about it? I asked back.
I didn't expect you to dress like this. Said the teacher
Well I'm sorry that I was just trying something new that everyone hates. I said.
Chae we don't think this is you. He said.
How do you know what's me? You don't know me like that. You only know my name and that's it I don't want your pity so now if you excuse me I have to get ready to go to work. I said as I left. I went to work I changed my outfit but kept on the makeup. I went into my job and saw my boss.
Hel- Woah!! Chae love the makeup, said my boss.
Really think so? I asked.
Yeah I've never seen you with a lot on and it looks good. Said my boss.
Well your the first person to actually like it everyone else just hated it. I said.
Well you do look different but it looks amazing. Said my boss.
Thanks okay I'm gonna start. I said.
Okay I'll be in the back. Said my boss. I did my work and then a few customers came in. I finished my job early and then I went home. When I got home I saw my sister outside the door waiting.
Umm can I help you? I asked her.
Where have you been? Asked Chaeyeon.
At work. I said.
I forgot you work. Said Chaeyeon.
Why are you here? I asked again.
Because of you. Why are you dressing like that? Asked Chaeyeon.
Not you too also I'm in my work clothes. I said.
No people are posting you on social media and Chae why are you wearing so much makeup? Asked Chaeyeon.
Oh my god! Why does everyone care it's my life and if I decide to wear makeup and dress how I want to dress I can. I said as I was opening the door.
Chae tell me why your doing this? Asked Chaeyeon.
Because I like the new style. I said.
You can trust me, said Chaeyeon.
Oh I can? Why should I? I mean you did shut me out and didn't bother talking to me after I left the house and now you wanna talk. I said.
Baby sis that's not fair you were the one who didn't talk to me at all at first. Said Chaeyeon.
I had my reasons. I said.
What reasons. I love you sis but why can you feel bad but I can't? I mean I've always tried to dance with you, talk to you, take you somewhere. And what did you tell me? "Go away leave me alone" said Chaeyeon.
*sigh*
Your right, I said.
Chaeryeong I love you. And all I want is my sister back. Said Chaeyeon.
I'm so sorry about what I did. I was just upset about how I was always compared to you and how you were and still are better than me. I said.
I'm sorry too for never defending you. Why don't we start over? Said Chaeyeon.
Start over? I asked.
Hi I'm Lee Chaeyeon and I'm your older sister. Said Chaeyeon.
Hi I'm Lee Chaeryeong and I'm your little sister, I said as I take her hand.
*The next day*
I went and dressed almost the same as I did yesterday and did extra makeup because why not. I don't care what anyone says I love the new me. I heard my stomach growl I just ignored it and went to school.
Damn Chae you look hot, said a random guy.
Okay? I said as I was walking and then I felt a slap on my ass. I quickly turned around and punched him on the face.
WHAT THE FUCK CHAERYEONG!!! Yelled the guy.
DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN, I said as I gave him a kick. That's right. Im not the soft Chae. Im The badass Chae.
Chae what was that all about? Asked Lia.
He grabbed my ass so I punched him, I said.
That's when you should come to me about it, said a teacher out of nowhere.
Sorry but you guys don't do shit, I said.
Ms.Lee language! Said the teacher.
Im sorry but you don't do shit about it so I handled it my own way, I said with a smile.
Chae stop, whispered Lia.
Ok Ms.Lee you can come to the office. Said the teacher.
Okay, I said as I rolled my eyes.

Yeji POV:
I just saw everything that just happened and I saw Lia.
Hey Lia I'm a little worried about Chaeryeong, I said.
I am as well. This is not the Chae we know, said Lia.
I don't know why but I feel like something is wrong, I said.
Same, said Lia.

Hey guys! I hoped you liked his chapter. Also do you like the new Chaeryeong? See you next week!💕