Sleepover~Itzy

Chaeryeong POV:
We all did our dance but, the best part about it is that we finally finished it! I threw myself on the floor because, I was really tired not just from dancing but, I also needed sleep it was 2 a.m. I yawn and, I was about to sleep on the floor.
Okay guys I think that's enough I mean we are all very tired, said Lia.
Yeah I'm just happy that we finally finished it, said Ryujin.
That's nice so can we all go to sleep now?, I asked.
Sure, let's go said Yuna as she takes us to a room.
Are we going to sleep on the floor?, asked Lia.
No, Lia you can sleep with Ryujin in her room. And Yeji and Chaeryeong, you can sleep in my parents room, said Yuna.
What about your parents?, asked Yeji.
They aren't in town, said Yuna.
Okay let's go, said Yeji as she pulled my hand.
Well...before I go I need to take a shower since I'm all sweaty, I said.
Me too, said Ryujin, Lia, Yuna, and Yeji.
Well there is another shower downstairs so we can take turns, said Ryujin.
Okay but, I'm first, I said as I quickly get my clothes and, run to the bathroom.
CHAERYEONG I WAS GOING TO GO IN FIRST, yelled Yuna.
Looks like you have to wait, said Yeji as she also runs to get her clothes and, goes to the shower downstairs Yuna tried to make it first but, since Yeji is fast she was able to beat Yuna.
NOT FAIR, yelled Yuna.
Now, you know how I feel in the mornings, said Ryujin.
Fine, I'll just wait, said Yuna.
I was in the shower and, for some reason even though I'm not thinking about anything or stressed it helps me relax and, I didn't realized that I was in here for a little longer than I thought I would be I got out did my skincare routine, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, got dressed and, as soon as I got out Yuna ran past me.
FINALLY, yelled Yuna as she turns on the shower and closes the door.
I laugh and, go in the Shin's parents room and, Yeji was already in there with a nightgown I didn't want to stare a lot so she doesn't notice then she started to talk to me.
Wow, I thought you feel asleep in the shower, said Yeji as she laughed a little.
Haha sorry I took so long, I said.
Don't worry I mean we all did sweat a lot, said Yeji.
I know I'm just glad that I finally smell good, I said as I throw myself on the bed then I saw Yeji look at me.
What?, I asked.
It's just that I see you happy than before and, it really makes me feel good, said Yeji as she starts to kiss me.

*Waring 18+*
She get's on me and, she starts to take off my clothes and, after that I kinda got a little scared because, I mean I've never done anything like this before until Yeji said something.
You know if you don't want to do this we can stop, said Yeji.
No, I said as I pulled her in. But, before she did something she went in a drawer and, god I think it's best if I stop here.
*The next morning*
We woke up and, the first thing I did was CRAWL to the shower because, god it was not what I expected but, this means I'm no longer a virgin. And, I feel the same but, at the same time I also feel kinda werid I don't know how to react or how to talk to Yeji. I heard movements in the other room which was Ryujin room so, I put my head on the wall to hear but, I think it's best if I just mind my own bussiness if you know what I mean. I took another shower and, went downstairs to eat I decided to eat some cereal and, then Yeji came downstairs.
Morning, said Yeji.
Morning, I said back.
How do you feel?, asked Yeji.
I feel okay, I said back.
Let me guess you feel werid, said Yeji.
A little, I said.
I can tell by your face, said Yeji.
Anyways can we do something me and you?, I asked.
Today?, asked Yeji.
Well not today because, I have to get home but, another day I feel like we never get time together as much as we used too, I said.
Sure, just tell me when, said Yeji. Yuna came downstairs.
Girls why are you eating cereal we need to eat a bunch of food, said Yuna as she starts to pull out pankcake mix with fruit and juice.
Why are you up so early?, asked Yeji.
Because Ryujin and Lia wouldn't let me sleep, said Yuna.
Hey guys, said Ryujin.
Speaking of them look who finally came downstairs, said Yuna as she rolled her eyes.
Nice to see you too, said Ryujin as she also rolled her eyes.
Well everyone I'm making food so just wait, said Yuna as she keeps making pancakes.
So Lia how are you?, I asked.
Good?, said Lia.
Really, I said looking up and down.
LEE CHAERYEONG YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK FROM I ALSO HEARD, yelled Lia to me and, we both laugh at each other. That's when my phone started to ring.
Hi Mom, I said,
Chae what ever your doing finish it and, then come home, said my mom.
Okay, I said as I hung up.
LADIES BREAKFAST IS SERVED, yelled Yuna.
Wow Yuna you actually know how to cook, said Ryujin.
Yeah I do without burning things, said Yuna as she smiled at Ryujin.
Okay now, Ryujin said as her smile went to a frown.
Anyways you guys can put whatever you want on them, said Yuna. We ate then we talked and, I was about to go and, lay down but, then I remembered that I have to go for whatever my mom wnats.
Guys, Thanks for everything but, my mom said she needs me now so I have to go bye, I said as I walked out the door.
that reminds me I have to go I promised my mom that I would fix a couple of things in her room so I have to go too bye, said Lia as she grabs her bag and, walks out.
Well.. I don't have a life but, I think I'll go and, get some real sleep, said Yeji as she walks out.
Now that they left THIS IS FOR NOT LETTING ME SLEEP, said Yuna as she gets a giant spoon and chases Ryujin with it.
I got home as I can and, everyone is sitting on the couch and, it scared me because, they were all sitting there as if they were about to tell me bad news.
Chaeryeong sit down, said my mom.
Listen before you got in the hosipal and, everything we booked a trip to Florida, said my mom.
Okay?, I said.
But, the thing is we bought tickets for everyone except you, said my mom.
WHAT WHY???, I yelled.
Because, to be honest we kinda did forget about you and, also you didn't talk to us much so we all thought that you would want to do, said Chaemin.
Maybe I did have my reason to not talk to you guys too much, I said.
You can't be this mad about a ticket, said my dad.
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE STUPID TICKET IT'S ABOUT THE WAY YOU GUYS REALLY TREAT ME I GET TREATED LIKE NOTHING, I said as I ran to my room.

Lia POV:
I made it home and, started to fix a few things my mom told me to fix but, then I got a phone call.
Hello, I said as I answered it.
Hey Lia is it okay if I can stay at your place for a while?, asked Chaeryeong.
Sure, but is everything okay?, I asked.
Yeah but, I'll tell you as soon as I get there just let me pack first, said Chaeryeong.
Okay, I said as I hung up.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I'll see you guys next week💕