How it all started~Jinlia

Lia POV:
What do you mean?, I asked Chaeryeong.
Well Yeji kind of said that she would leave me alone if I go out with her to hang out, Said Chaeryeong.
What if she's planning something else to humiliate you, I said to her.
Well I would rather have her to get it over with one last time and then have her never bother me again, Said Chaeryeong.
If you say so, I said back.
I was eating while I notice that Chaeryeong is just poking her food. I was about to say something until I saw Ryujin staring at me I got annoyed so quick so I decided to leave.
Chaeryeong I'm not hungry wanna go to the front, I asked her.
Sure, I'm not hungry anyway, she says as we both get up and leave.

Chaeryeong POV:
Lia asked if we can leave I was a little confused but, decided to go with her because, I wasn't going to eat anyway. We go to the front and I see you have a scared face.
Lia what's wrong? I asked her.
Nothing, she said.
Lia, I've known you for 2 years. I know that face, I said to her.
Well it's just the project with Ryujin, she said.
I know you hate her but just get the work done then later you won't have to talk to her again, I said trying to cheer her up.
No, you don't understand, she said.
What's wrong? I asked.
Well...remember when I told you when I was lesbian and the girl I dated broke my heart, she said.
Yes, I responded back.
Well..that girl is Ryujin. She said.
RYUJIN!!, I yelled out.
Shhh not to loud, said Lia.
Well.. how did you and Ryujin go out? I thought you both hated each other, I said to her.
Okay sit down it's time for a story time, said Lia.
I sat down and wanted to listen to the story because it sounded really interesting.

Lia POV:
*flashback*
I was walking to my new school since I just moved here. I wasn't really ready since all my friends are at my other school I walk in and I see people looking at me and I hated whenever people would look at me. I find my way to the office and on my way there this guy who looks like the principal of this school came up to me.
? Are you Lia?, he asked.
Umm...Yes, I said back.
Well hello, my name is Jin-young Park but, just call me JYP for short, he said to me.
Ok, I said back.
Well this Ryujin she will show you around just to get the feel around the school., He said.
Okay Thank you, I said with a smile.
This girl Ryujin was showing me around and to be honest I was daydreaming most of the time.
Okay well I feel like you were in your own world so I'll help you around all the time, she said to me.
Oh no it's okay, I said as I walked away.
Trust me it's a big school your gonna need some help, she said to me.
Okay well thanks, I said as I was trying to find my locker.
314 is right there, Ryujin points to it.
Oh..Thank you, I said as I smiled.
I put it the combination and put my books in there and was trying to find my first class which was English.
English is that way, said Ryujin.
How did you know I was going to English?, I asked her.
Because, I have your schedule, she says as she waves it's around in the air.
Oh well thank you, I said back.
After my classes it's was time for lunch I sat by myself since I still don't know anyone yet.
Is this seat taken?, asked Ryujin.
No go ahead, I said.
After that me and Ryujin gotten really close to friend to best friends we know everything about each other.
Hey Lia can you meet me outside after school I gotta tell you something, asked Ryujin.
Sure, I said back.
*afterschool*
Hey Ryujin what did you have to say?, I asked her as she looked nervous.
Well Lia I'm about to tell you the truth and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, said Ryujin.
Don't worry Ryujin you can tell me anything, I said to her.
Well....Lia I like you, said Ryujin.
I like you too, I said back.
No.. I mean I like like you, said Ryujin.
Oh...., I said surprised.
I understand if you don't like me back I just wanted to get that off my system, said Ryujin.
No..Ryujin I like you too, I said back.
Are you sure?, asked Ryujin.
Of course your really pretty, smart, and good at remembering things, I said to her.
Do does that mean that we're a "thing"?, asked Ryujin.
Yes it's does, I said as we smiled at each other.
*A few days later*
EWW LOOK ITS THE TWO LOSER IN LOVE, yelled out BAMBAM.
BAMBAM your just mad that your still single, said Ryujin.
Ryujin..don't worry about it as long as we both like each other that's all that matters, I said to her so she would calm down.
Okay well Lia can I take you out tonight?, asked Ryujin.
Yes of course, I said to her.
Okay be ready by 7, said Ryujin.
Okay, I responded back.
I was a nervous wreck me and Ryujin have been dating for 9 days and this is our first date and I'm extremely nervous. I look in my closet to find a perfect outfit and I couldn't find any until I found this perfect one.
*The outfit*

I heard my phone go off and assumed it was Ryujin

❤️❤️:
Hey I'm outside💕

Me:
K, on my way out💕

I look in the mirror one last time just to make sure I look perfect this is my first date with Ryujin and want it to look good. I grab my bag and head out the door and go inside Ryujin car.
Hey little too much for a date, said Ryujin.
Well, I wanted to look perfect for you, I said back.
Your already perfect, Ryujin said back.
Anyways where are we going?, I asked.
To a restaurant, said Ryujin.
Ohh nice, I said back.
We go to the restaurant and we sit and talk about school stuff for a while and the. Ryujin tells me something.
Lia..I know we are just teenagers but, I know that we are going to last forever and I love you so much, said Ryujin.
Aww, Ryujin I know that we are going to last forever and no body will ever ruin that for us., I said to her.
*End of flashback*

And then boom doesn't love me anymore, I say to Chaeryeong.
Damn, I can't imagine how you must have felt that day, says Chaeryeong.
It was one of the worst days of my life. It's like one day she's kissing me that she loves me so much too I don't love you anymore, says I say.

Chaeryeong POV:
Lia told me the story of her and Ryujin and it broke my heart how can Yeji do that to both of them they would've made an amazing couple. I wanted to stay with her until I get a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
I'm picking you up at
7 so make sure to get
Ready.

Me:
Umm...who are
You?

Unknown:
wHo Is It?!?
Who you think it is!!

Me:
Yeji?

Unknown:
DING DING DING!

Me:
Okay.

Okay well Lia I have to go but, remember if you ever need anyone to talk to you have me, I said as I smiled.
I know you can trust me too, she said as she smiled.
Okay bye, I waved.
Bye, Lia responded back.

Sorry this chapter Is late but, it's still Thursday anyways..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYUJIN!! I know this week has been a little bit of jinlia but, next week will be all about chaerji Promise💕

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYUJIN!! I know this week has been a little bit of jinlia but, next week will be all about chaerji Promise💕