Found~Lia

Lia POV:
Me and, my mom went out to eat because, we haven't done that in a long time.
Hey did you lock the car?, asked my mom.
Nope I thought you did, I said.
I'll go do it wait here, said my mom said she went to go lock the door about to come back she saw something she never thought she'd see. It was Chaeryeong laying down on the floor for days looking like she starved herself and, hasn't showered.
Chae what are you doing here?, asked my mom.
I'm useless, said Chaeryeong.
Lia come here quick, said my mom as I got scared and, ran outside with her and, I saw the person who I was looking for.
CHAERYEONG, I said as I hugged her tight.
No, I smell bad, said Chaeryeong as she tries to push me away.
I don't care, I said as I continued to hug her tight.
Lia let's take her home, said my mom as we help her carry her in the car and, drive her home.

Chaeryeong POV:
*2 months before*
I cried my heart out I ran to Lia's house packed all of my bags and, headed out I didn't know where to go I found an old place which looks a little scary I still went in. I don't want anyone to find me. I just want to be alone forever I lived here and, went back to everything, I didn't eat anymore because, I think I look fat and, everything went back to the way it was before. I sometimes went out and, sat down outside I haven't showered in days because that house doesn't have a shower.
*Now*
I was siting outside as I always do starving not being able to move. At that point I felt like I was going to die. Until I saw Mrs.Choi And, Lia came up to me I didn't want her to hug me since I was really dirty. They took me in their car and, they told me to go shower and, I went and, as I was in the shower and, I looked at all the dirt fall out I took a shower for a good hour to make sure I was fully clean. I got out used some of Lia's skin care and Perfume and, got out and, went downstairs. As, soon as I went downstairs Lia came up to me and, hugged me while crying.
Chae why did you leave me? I couldn't stop thinking of you. I thought something bad happened. I thought I would never see you again, said Lia.
What was the point of staying I fell for her and, she used me like a piece of trash, I said.
Don't say that about yourself. Yeji is the piece of trash, said Lia.
Chae we are happy to have you back, said Mrs.Choi.
Why everything won't be the same I go back to being that girl that nobody likes, I said.
Who's 'nobody' Me, Ryujin, and Yuna are here for you, said Lia.
Wait, they are?, I asked.
Of course we are we are friends I will always be by your side, said Lia as she hugs me.
Okay well..Lis take Chaeryeong to your room while I finish cooking the food, said Mrs.Choi.
Oh Mrs.Choi please don't bother I'm not hungry, I hoped she believed it but, my stomach growled.
I'm pretty sure you are, said Mrs.Choi as she heads back in the kitchen.
Come on Chae, said Lia as, she takes me upstairs.
Room still is how it was before, I said.
I haven't changed it ever since you left, said Lia.
Believe me I can tell, I said as I smell the sheets.
Sorry I've been doing nothing but, looking for you and, I haven't really done anything but, to cry and, look for you, said Lia as a tear drops.
Sorry but, that's why I left I do nothing but, hurt people, I said.
You didn't hurt anyone. If anything someone hurt you, said Lia.
That still doesn't make it better I should've known she doesn't like me she was just playing with me and, went back to hurting me, I said.
Look even tho me and Ryujin didn't have the same problem as you and Yeji but, what I did when Ryujin left me heartbroken I felt like there was no point in life. I felt just like you just felt used and, thought nothing will ever be the same, said Lia.
How did you get through it?, I asked.
It was hard I tried to do everything I loved by it was very hard because, all the things I loved it reminded me of Ryujin but, I watched Tv shows and movies and, took all my time to myself and, when I met you I forgot about all my problems, said Lia.
Lia can you please help me forget?, I said crying.
Of course I can help you forgot but, remember you can easily forget but, not forget forever, said Lia.
I know but, before I try to forget about Yeji. How is she doing?, I asked.
Oh......ummm....well..after that night we didn't talk to her and, for all we know we aren't sure if she is still with that guy, said Lia.
Not even Ryujin or Yuna talk to her?, I asked.
Nope, we stopped being friends with her, said Lia.
Okay well that's all I needed to know for everything it's time to forget about my past and, move on, I said with a smile.
That's the Chaeryeong that I know, said Lia.
Girls time to eat, said Mrs.Choi.
Come on Chae, said Lia as she got up.
Ummm....that's okay I'm not hungry, I said.
Chae please don't tell me your starting to starve yourself again, said Lia.
I just can't help it I got my old thoughts back, I said.
Well..like we both said it's time to move on from the past and, me and my mom will help you to make sure your safe and okay with us, said Lia with a smile.
Thanks Lia, I said as I walked downstairs to eat

*7 months later*
It's been 7 months and, I feel like the happiest girl in the world thanks to Lia and, her mom they helped me get through everything in my past as for Yeji I forgot about her and, I've never thought I would say this but, I am really happy that I did I finally feel happy after all these years and, Me and, Twice are best friends now as well as Blackpink, Red Velvet, Stray kids, and Exo. I work at a clothing shop and, make great money. It's a hard job but, I gotta do what I gotta do. Everything felt like I got everything I wanted I really thought Yeji would make me happy but, I was wrong I'M FUCKING GREAT!!!!!...........or I thought.
Hello welcome would you like serv...ice..., I said in shock.
Chaeryeong?, asked Yeji.
Hello would you like service today?, I asked trying to do my job.
Chae where have you been it's almost been a year and, I don't know how you guys have be-, I cut her off.
So...do you want my service or not?, I asked not wanting to say another word about this situation again.
Chae ple-, she got cut off.
Chaeryeong your off for the day, said Mina.
Thanks Mina I think this customer needs service, I said as I walked away.
Chae wait, said Yeji as she tried to catch up to me but, Mina stopped her.
Would you like service?, asked Mina.
Ummm....no I'm okay thank you, said Yeji as she walks out the store.

Hey guys happy Tuesday it's back to school season! See you on Thursday.