Stuff found~ Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
We had Thanksgiving, we had Christmas, we had New Years. And now it's back to life. Going to school and trying to make it. I was doing my hair and makeup when something didn't feel right. I realized that half of my hair stuff went missing. It's a little weird considering that fact that nobody has been in here. I ignore it and head out. As I walk in school I see everyone looking weird I ignore it and walk up to Lia and Yuna.
Hey guys. I said.
Hey. Said Lia.
What's up with everyone? They look scared. I said.
Haven't you heard? Asked Yuna.
Heard what? I asked.
Everyone stuff has been going missing. Said Yuna.
What?! I said.
I thought I was the only one with that problem. Said Lia.
Well some of my hair stuff went missing this morning. I said.
My jewelry is missing. Said Yuna.
You might have a reason Yuna. You threw how many parties and there could be someone who took our things. Said Lia.
Yeah but half of our things were at our house how would they be able to get in our house? I asked.
I don't know. Said Lia and then Yeji came us and looked annoyed.
Hey Yeji. Said Yuna.
Hey. Said Yeji.
What's wrong with you? Asked Lia.
Well my favorite boots are gone so not in a good mood. Said Yeji.
Your not the first one. I said.
Where is Ryujin? Asked Yeji.
She is in dance. Said Yuna and that's when we all realized that we were late as we ran to dance.
*Hours later*
Hey guys I'm a little hungry why don't we all go out to eat? Said Yuna.
You got money? Asked Ryujin.
Yes look. Said Yuna as she pulls out a bunch of cash.
YUNA!!! We all yelled.
Where did you get all this money? I asked as I grabbed it.
I found it when everyone left the party. Said Yuna.
That's so cool. Said Yeji.
You better share. Said Ryujin.
Kiss my ass. Said Yuna as she sticks the middle finger up at Ryujin.
Let's go here. Said Lia as she points.
Sure. We all said as we went inside and sat down.
So guys how was the next day after the party? Asked Yuna.
Well I went to sleep all day. Said Ryujin.
I know what you did and I really don't care. Said Yuna.
Well I was just with my mom and watched Netflix for the rest of the day. Said Yeji.
Well I was on TikTok all day. Said Lia.
I know you were sending me TikTok's all day. I said.
Sorry. Said Lia as she laughed.
Well I just watched shows and went to sleep all day. I said.
That's nice. Said Yuna.
When I said that you judged me. Said Ryujin.
Because nobody cares what you do. Said Yuna.
Anyways what are you guys going to eat? Asked Yeji.
BURGERS!! We all yelled.
Okay damn. Said Yeji as she puts her hands in the air.
*After we ate we all ended up going home. I was doing my homework and listening to music. Something didn't feel right. I felt like something was touching me but I ignored it I finished my homework and went to sleep.
*Chaeryeong dream*
I was walking to house per house and saw that I was taking random stuff from their house. And putting them in a huge garbage bag and headed out and went to this different location which looks like a dumpster and saw everybody's things in there.*
That's when I woke up nervous. Could there be a chance that I did all of this? No! I didn't. I tried to fo back to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. I got up put on a coat and shoes and headed out to go to the place I had in my dream I look in there and...there they are..

Yeji POV:
They didn't let us go im the classroom yet so we were all waiting to go inside.
Hey where is Chae? Asked Lia.
I don't know I thought she was already here. I said.
Maybe she's just late. Said Yuna.
The next thing we knew we heard the door slam open. Everyone looked up and saw Chaeryeong look like a mess.
I've found everyone things. Said Chaeryeong as everyone started to walk out with her. As we followed her as well. And we went to a dumpster and there everything was.
Chae how did you find this? I asked.
I saw the person take stuff and I followed them here. Said Chaeryeong.
Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I asked.
Yeah I'm fine. Said Chaeryeong.
You shouldn't have gone by yourself you could've been hurt. I said.
I'm fine but he ran off but I found everybody things. I said.
Thank you Chae! Said everyone
Sure. Said Chaeryeong.
Chae you look tired how long have you been here? Asked Yuna.
4 hours Said Chaeryeong.
Why so long? Asked Lia.
I don't know I just didn't want to leave and needed to bring my stuff home. Said Chaeryeong.
Makes sense. Said Ryujin.
Chae go get some rest we got everything. I said.
Okay. Said Chaeryeong as she was walking back to her apartment.

Chaeryeong POV:
I couldn't tell anyone that it was me. Well...I don't think it was me but it was in my dream. I have a lot to think about. I really don't know what to do. I quickly got up and ran to the mirror.
Are you back? I asked and no answer. I walked back to my room. Maybe this was just a sign telling me where everything was. Maybe Yeji was right. Maybe all I need is sleep. I put on some Harry Styles and decided to take a little nap.

Ryujin POV:
I'm still trying to wonder how Chaeryeong was about to find all of those things. I was thinking about how Chaeryeong has been acting for the last few days. I don't like to think about accusing someone but she also said that she was there for 4 hours.
Hello earth to Ryujin. Said Yuna as she was waving her hand in my face.
What? I said.
What are you thinking about? Asked Yuna.
Nothing. I said.
Ryujin tell me. Said Yuna.
Nothing. I said.
Ryujin your my sister I know when your thinking about something. Said Yuna.
Congrats? I said.
Come on Ryu. Said Yuna as she begged.
You don't think Chae did it right? I asked.
Of course I don't think she did it why? Asked Yuna.
Well she said she was there for 4 hours. I said.
So? Asked Yuna.
Well don't you think that's a little too much time to be there just to there. I said.
Ryujin shut up he happy that we have our things. Said Yuna.
Yeah but that person can take them again. I said.
Not if we lock the doors. Said Yuna.
Or maybe if you stop throwing your parties. I said.
Whatever I just don't think Chaeryeong had anything to do with it. Said Yuna.
Yeah you right. I said.
I know I am. Said Yuna as she was flexing herself.
Get out of my room. I said.

Hey guys first Chapter of the year and I'm a little disappointed of how it turned out but hopefully it will get better and I will see you guys on Thursday💕💕💕