(S3-C7) • Nightmares Follow •

Every wall of the room was bare, with clouds of black smudges in different areas polluting the already dead, grey colour. The place contained nothing but a pup in the middle, with a single translucent light flickering above her.

A groan was released from the pounding headache that occurred to her suddenly. "What happened?" she questioned herself, holding the back of her head where a sore spot stung the worst. Her body trembled in its attempt to stand, but her will drove her to complete the easy yet seemingly exhausting task.

Her eyesight was blurry at first, beginning to adapt to her dark surroundings. She could complete the image of the room in her head, for the spaces the light couldn't reach weren't consumed in pitch black. Even so, she had no idea where she was nor how she got there.

She observed the single large window on the wall, stuck almost as low as the ground, allowing hazy vision of the room on the other side, and the metal door beside it was the only entrance and exit through each room. This meant that the pup was brought there on purpose with intentions that were predictably impure, but she hoped that wasn't the case.

"Ah, you're awake."

Sweetie's eyes darted everywhere, the distorted voice arriving in her ears simultaneously from four different directions. That may be because of the enclosed room, for she was able to spot a single camera in the left corner ceiling where the window was. It had a small red dot that blinked.

"What do you want from me?" Sweetie acted hostile, feeling every inch of the room for any possible tools she could use to get out with or, at least, defend herself when worse comes to worse. She found none, unfortunately, but that would've been logical. That's when she saw the subtle, glaring shape through the window, whoever it was. The dark figure was a pup, a paw holding something which it brought to its front.

"I want you to be mine," it said.

There was not a single pup who would be obsessed enough with the Terrier to even do such a crime to her, or that's what Sweetie first thought, until she dug a little deeper in her memories.

"Julius," she uttered sharply, regretting every hospitality she had given the prince after what he had put her through—and currently what about.

"You hiss my name like I'm a monster. Is there no chance for me in your heart?"

Sweetie only growled.

"I guess not."

Again, the black outline moved towards Sweetie's left, the quiet sound of a switch flicking causing more lights to shine inside the room. The window disabled the ability to see the absolute image of the Shepherd, but even a monkey would be able to recognize the rough bits shaped through the blur.

"As much as I want you to love me, it appears that it just won't happen. I also bet that after all of this is over, you won't ever forgive me, and I'm sure to be thrown in jail for kidnapping Princess Sweetie herself."

"May I add that I want to give you a few slaps for how much you've become a nuisance to me before?"

A few chuckles came out of the speakers, Sweetie's toughness holding strong as she moved towards the door, attempting to turn the knob. It was locked, as expected. It was foolish of her but everything she did mattered in that situation, and she failed to see the reason to try and entertain her captor, especially after figuring out who it was. That was, until she heard him speak up differently.

"I have a few questions I want answered and I want you to be honest, for I can see you clearly but that doesn't apply in vice versa. I may not be smart to you but due to my unwavering admiration, I know when you lie or not. It's clear in every small action you do, from a step to slight raise of an eyebrow."