(S1-C4) • A Wish Come True •

Never had the wind been more troublesome than at the moment nor did the atmosphere weighted the heaviest ever. Beatrice felt her salty body fluids around her tired vessel, eyes trembling from the unmoving sight on the soil, slightly stained with earth's surface material.

"How could this happen?" she asked in a shaky voice, void of the usual jumpiness. The sight was immeasurably painful, to the point where her legs gave out, wetness forming in the corner of her eyes. "Someone, anyone! Please, help me. I can't do this..."

She shut her lids, crushing the grass beneath her in the midst of her overwhelming regret and partial rage.

Within the breakdown, a shadow appeared behind her, relaxing a paw on her shoulder. Without turning, Beatrice listened to the embodied voice, strength leaving her body with every word spoken. "Don't worry. You're going to be fine."

"How can I be fine if I was so close b-but... I couldn't get the ball in the hole?"

"Golf needs experience, Beatrice," Chase stated, rubbing the pup's crown as she whimpered, embarrassment curling around her cheeks. "You'll get the hang of it."

The servants for the outside, both men and women, were working on their assigned task, being strictly monitored by their princess's pooch as she rested on the seat of their gold cart, beside the driver's. The vehicle had its wheels parked near the final golf hole, the Shepherd patting the head of the Terrier's friend that caused Sweetie to scoff.

"Are you jealous?" The soft vocals of another female was heard, Sweetie's ears twitching from the source almost instantaneously.

"Even if I neglect your assumption, you would find yourself imagining the impossible, Maria," she replied, hoping she could implant the idea of how she would never feel for the one Maria teased her with. Sweetie was empty of emotions, for all but irritation, at least.

Listening to the sounds of her caretaker and her best friend having fun, it was a light feeling of treachery. It wasn't hard to see from her troubled lour, her discontent in all aspects of the togetherness.

"You don't have to be so formal and reserved with us, Sweetie. With all honesty, I envy Beatrice. Look at her," says the Shiba Inu, the both of them watching keenly as Beatrice pouts from her incoming defeat, Chase wielding a club within his teeth before tipping his own golf ball gently, sending it into its final destination.

"That's four wins for me now," the male golfer pup chuckled, Beatrice's cheeks expanding like balloons while her eyebrows frowned from her loss.

"No fair, you're good at this," she claimed, following Chase as they returned to their vehicle, both golf balls within his pocket after picking them up beforehand.

"Winning doesn't matter if you don't have fun," Chase quotes with his victorious grin, the radiating stare of his female sports opponent, out of the corner of his eyes, piercing his soul.

"Winning is fun. Hmph!" Beatrice tried to express her anger, but as a result, the two laughed at the failed attempt. She didn't have the force in her voice nor the looks to sculpt her act as believable.

"Did you have fun, darling?" Maria approached, her small yet knee-weakening smile shining brighter than the summer sun.

"We did," The ball of fluff responds, candor showing within her tone. What an oddball she turned out to be, and the best part was that neither she nor Maria was against the co-leader of the PAW Patrol in being in their presence. Beneficial, but mostly because of the fun. The stress of being a leader of a group takes a toll to one's mentality, and the glad brown canine knew that much.

"Can we just go now?" an impatient request came from the bratty Sweetie, one of her paws swaying from the end of her seat as she continued to lay down, half of her face smooshed on her platform.