(S1-C2) • Replacement •

The trio chatted whilst following the servant, letting him lead them towards wherever the head of absolute-the princess-may be rested in wait for their short arrival.

Minutes of padding had passed and the three noticed the drastic change of environment. They were in a stone-built hallway, and rooms full of wooden boxes and wine barrels were in sight. Questionable enough, Sweetie saw the giant double doors which were said to lead to the back of their towering structure, and their needs from curiosity were met as the man in front of them pushed open the blockage.

"Oh my!" The band of pups displayed thrilled expressions at the sight before them.

The rays of life appeared, unable to truly strike the group as the sun flew high up behind them, and so a spacious area of shade from the castle aided the cool, wide land of gravel boxed within their walls.

"Come here, Sweetie," a call flew into the pups' ears, turning to a familiar group of owners all standing side by side. With no hesitation, the canines sprinted towards their caretakers, hopping into their arms like the children they are, the gentle possessor of the Shiba Inu almost falling backwards from the soft but quite heavy package on her chest. And, with joy, they licked the cheeks of their holders.

"You pups seemed to have a truly exciting quarter of the morning," Diane giggled, hearing the fun-filled laughter of the uptight prince behind her.

"Princess, why are we here?" Sweetie happened to ask, momentarily hearing a rumbling noise above the clouds in the blue above.

"Well, since I am off for a fruitful few days in paradise, I decided to leave a caretaker in my place."

Sweetie gulped from the answer, her eyes following the hanging tongues of her besties as they stared out into the cotton balls drifting in the sky. It was unknown to them that their friend had a bad reputation towards a few individuals that had lived far from their lands.

An aircraft, the size of more than dozens of carriages! What a spectacular machine, indeed. Tale had spread about the modern world, and everyone was aware of the possibility of the metal eagle, with the famed paw logo etched on the flat beak's front, being held true. What a lucky day for some folks, about to see one close and personal.

The whirling of the blades as they smoothly swept through air could be heard clearly from afar. So far that the horses in the stables started to panic out of fear of the unknown, neighing as the coachmen tried to calm them down with their hands thrown upwards, reassuring fineness. The titanic machinery slowly descended onto it's imaginary landing pad, releasing its wheels from under its body.

"This carrier of creatures that I detest profoundly will seal my fate for eternal suffering," Sweetie taut quietly, despising her owner's idea of safety and care for her. Servants weren't enough, it appears. And so, proper actions were in necessity for the beloved pet of the royalty. Moreover, it was like she wasn't trusted to be able to fend for herself.

Dust scattered, like powder thrown into the air from the gentle setting of the transportation. Its ramp on the rear opened to meet the solid surface at long last, obvious that the journey took long in terms of distance. And from inside, out came two figures: boy and pup. The spikey-haired teenager held his helmet to his side. Alone with him was his trusty German Shepherd, who had a humourless expression similar to a general in the battlefront, donning a tuxedo and a black bag carried behind him.

"Greetings, Ryder." The Princess was the first to speak up as their group headed to the front of the ramp, watching as the two sauntered down, taking a knee on the ground as they reached the highnesses. "Greetings, Princess." Ryder bowed in respect, having a small smile hidden, made from arriving to such a glorious place.