Unsettling

The two were passed out, sleeping deeply from exhaustion. Taehyung's startled awake first by his phone ringing. He squints, trying to see the caller ID. He sees it's the hospital and answers it quickly. "Hello?" Rhea stirs, hearing his deep voice woke her up. She curls her body around his sitting position.

"Okay, I'll come get her." Taehyung finishes his phone call and looks down at Rhea, smiling. "They're letting my mom go home today." Rhea sits up and hugs him tightly, happy with the news. "That's great Tae! I'm sure she's happy as well."

Rhea crawls out of bed and stretches. "I'd go with you, but I've got to get to my classes." Taehyung nods, understanding. He stands up and kisses her forehead. "I'll see you later in class, okay?" Rhea nods to his question. "Of course, Tae." She smiles sweetly at him.

Rhea began teaching as Taehyung snuck into class a little late

Rhea began teaching as Taehyung snuck into class a little late. Rhea watches him as he sits down and smiles. Jimin quietly greets Taehyung as he sits down at his desk. "Where were you last night?" Taehyung freezes and his face turns red as he remembers last night.

Flashbacks from the passionate love making invade his brain and he shakes them away. "I stayed with my girlfriend." Jimin's mouth falls open and his eyes grow larger every second as he realizes what that means. "Did you...?" Jimin makes a circle with his thumb and index finger and pokes his other finger through it. Taehyung smacks his hand. "Stop that gesture!"

"Boys?" Rhea turns around and gives them a look that makes them quiet down. "You got us in trouble!" Taehyung hisses through a whisper and it makes Jimin cackle. "Maybe the teacher will have to punish you." Jimin winks at Taehyung and his face turns a harsh red. "Shut up!"

The class goes on as usual. After the first disruption, Jimin and Taehyung were mostly quiet. Rhea informed everyone that finals were approaching, and they needed to be thinking about what they wanted their last photo to be.

"This will count as a large portion of your grade, so I suggest you take it seriously." Rhea eyes Jimin and he sinks in his seat. "No photoshop, cheating or letting someone else take your picture. I want this photo to be raw and straight from your heart."

It's almost fifteen after eleven and the class has almost ended. "Don't forget to do the homework over the weekend. Have a great rest of your day class." Rhea gives her students a radiant smile and goes to sit at her desk as everyone pours out of the room.

Once everyone is out of the room, Taehyung approaches Rhea and can't stop the grin that takes over his face. "How's your mom?" Rhea asks him and he leans over the desk. "She's good, she seems more lucid than I've seen her in years. I have high hopes for her recovery." Rhea smiles. "That's great Tae."

Jimin roughly grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him out of the room. "Come on, you and I need to catch up." Taehyung blows a kiss to Rhea as he's yanked from the room. Once in the hallway, Jimin grabs Tae's shirt roughly. "I want all the details boy! Don't you dare skimp on anything." His demands make Taehyung busts out into laughter. "No, I'll keep the details to myself."

They begin walking together and Jimin places his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "How can I persuade you?"

Rhea logs into her laptop and begins grading the homework and papers her students submitted the other day. Out of her peripheral vision, she sees someone enter the classroom and she gets excited, thinking it's Taehyung coming back. But she's deeply disappointed.

"Ms. Stone." The Dean strolls into the room, all decked out in a three-piece suit. He would have looked incredibly stunning if he wasn't a pig.

"Mr. Jung." Rhea says with contempt, she doesn't even try to hide it anymore. Slowly, trying not to be too obvious, Rhea unlocks her phone with her fingerprint and dials Taehyung's number. She just sits the phone in her lap. Once she hears him pick up.

"What do you need Mr. Jung?" Rhea makes sure to speak loudly. He closes the classroom door behind him and steps closer to Rhea. "I think you know what I want. You've been playing cat and mouse with me, and I don't like playing games." Rhea swallows as he places his hands on the desk and leans towards her.

"I see how you dress, those tight skirts showing off your perfect ass. I don't appreciate being teased." Rhea remains silent, her heart is racing, she isn't liking the vibe she's getting from him at all. Her brain is screaming that she's in danger, but she doesn't know what her best options are. Taehyung had ended the call a few minutes ago, Rhea prayed that he heard some of the conversation.

She really wanted to attempt to secretly record him, but he hasn't taken his eyes off of her for a split second. Mr. Jung leans in closer to her face and Rhea stands up abruptly to get some distance from him. "Tsk, still playing hard to get?" He steps towards her, and she steps backwards. Soon her back hits the wall and she feels cornered.

Mr. Jung places his hands on either side of her body and Rhea turns her head to the side, not wanting to look at him. "Oh? You won't look at me? That's okay, I'll taste something else of yours." Mr. Jung moves her long hair away from her neck and stares at it, he sees the faint hickies already there.

"Looks like you've not been faithful to me." He runs a finger down her neck, and it makes Rhea nauseous. She doesn't want him touching her. Mr. Jung leans in and runs his nose against the skin on her neck, taking in her perfume. "I wonder if you taste as good as you smell." He whispers and Rhea's knot in her stomach intensifies.

The classroom door suddenly busts open, and Taehyung screams the minute he sees them. "Get your fucking hands off her, she's mine." Mr. Jung's head jerks towards Taehyung to look at him. Rhea takes the opportunity to place her hands on Mr. Jung's shoulders and with all the force she can, she knees in hard in the groin.

He croaks out in pain, grabbing himself tightly and falling down to one knee. Rhea runs away, barely evading the grasp Mr. Jung had on her skirt. She runs over to Taehyung, and he wraps his arms around her. "Are you okay?!" He asks desperately, looking all over her body. She only nods.

After coughing and gagging, Mr. Jung stands to his feet. "So, you're together? That's against school policy. I'll have to terminate you immediately Ms. Stone." Rhea's eyes widen, Taehyung holds her tighter against him.

" Rhea's eyes widen, Taehyung holds her tighter against him