Growth

"Can I have a copy of that photo too? I really like it." Taehyung says timidly. He was thrown off completely with how close she was a second ago. Rhea grins, "Absolutely! You are my model after all."

The air around them fills with a delicious scent. Rhea looks around and finds the source of the scrumptious smell. "They are selling hotteok! Let's go eat one. My treat for helping me." She gives Taehyung a sweet smile. "You don't have to do that." He says quietly but she ignores him. Again, Rhea grabs his wrist and pulls him along as she goes walking towards the food stand on wheels. Taehyung looks at his wrist again but this time, he smiles slightly at it. This time it didn't bother him.

"Two please!" Rhea told the man, and he handed her two hotteok wrapped in wax paper. Rhea hands one to Taehyung and he responds with a small smile. The two of them walk over to a nearby bench that's sitting underneath a large pine tree. Taking a seat, they both sink their teeth into the warm, fluffy treat.

"Yum." Taehyung says quietly, smiling at the delicious taste. Rhea looks up at him and grins as well. "It is good, right?" He nods and then takes another big bite.

"Am I doing okay as a professor?" Rhea suddenly speaks her mind. Taehyung looks at her. Her hazel eyes are on him, waiting for an answer, but he's rendered speechless. In this light, with the sun setting, Rhea looked absolutely breathtaking. And his breath was indeed taken. He swallows, suddenly nervous and diverts his focus.

"I think so. It's one of the few classes I look forward to." Taehyung admits and Rhea giggles, delighted. "I'm really glad. I'm surprised to hear you say that. You obviously don't need my class." Rhea tells Tae and he shakes his head, making his blue hair flop around.

"That's not true! I just learned something from you today." Taehyung explains and Rhea gives him a sweet smile for trying to console her.

After finishing their hotteok, Rhea talks again about how delicious it was. Taehyung's eyes stay on a piece of hotteok that got stuck in her beautiful, long hair. He fights with himself whether he should tell her or just take it out himself.

Going with the latter, Taehyung lifts his hand and slowly reaches it up to her hair. His hand is visibly shaky. He pulls out the piece of food and throws it away. Rhea looks at the piece of hotteok and busts out laughing.

"Taehyung! I was saving that for later!" She jokes, all smiles. Taehyung bursts out laughing with her. His beautiful box smile on display. Like the artwork it was. He bends over, laughing so hard there's tears that appear in his eyes.

Rhea watches him in amazement, the sunlight dancing in her eyes. He was so incredibly gorgeous, especially when he smiled. It was enough to make her heart race even though she was sitting still. Rhea clears her throat, realizing she's been staring at him a good minute. "Should we continue taking pictures?" Taehyung immediately answers. "Yes."

"Want to check out the trails now?" Rhea asks him and he nods. They walk side by side towards the group of trees where trails were waiting. There was a breeze picking up, it made the trees sway back and forth. Leaves raining down sometimes as they let loose of the branches.

"Any genius ideas for the forest?" Taehyung asks Rhea, quirking up an eyebrow. He wanted to see if she had any more tricks up her sleeve. Rhea giggles and shrugs. "I don't know yet, I'll know when I see something."

Once inside, the two are surrounded by trees of all types and sizes. The thicket of trees was much more peaceful, it was farther away from the playground and screaming children. The thick trunks helped quiet outside noise. Rhea's eyes were scanning every square inch, looking for something she thought held secret beauty.

She didn't realize her toes went right under a root that was sticking out from the ground. She went stumbling, almost falling. She grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulder and used him to stabilize herself. Taehyung places his hand on top of hers on his shoulder and looked at her concerned. "Are you okay?" He immediately removes his hand and his face flushes.

Rhea laughs awkwardly, looking down at the root that tried to kill her. "Yes, I'm fine." Taehyung turns his face elsewhere, so she won't see the reddish tint laying on his cheeks. While avoiding her gaze Taehyung notices a dead tree that he wants to take pictures of. "That tree is interesting." He points out and walks over to it.

Raising his camera, Taehyung snaps a few pictures. As Taehyung was focused on the decaying of the tree, Rhea noticed that high in the branches there sat a bird nest with babies in it. That interested her more than the dead tree. "There's a bird nest up there with baby birds in it! That would make a great picture. Life living inside a dead tree. But I can't capture it from this angle."

Taehyung watches her with wander as Rhea goes towards a tree and begins climbing up on it. "Here hold this." Rhea hands him her camera so her hands are free. She struggles to make her way up. Taehyung just blinks and finds himself worrying about her safety. "Be careful please." He tells her from down below. "I got this!" She reassures him.

Placing her foot on a branch it slips off and bark goes flying. Taehyung flinches, throwing his arms out being ready to catch her but she recovers. "That was close." Rhea says then sits on a thick branch. "Great, hand me my camera." Taehyung throws it up to her and she catches it by its strap. Rhea clicks a few photos and smiles, happy with her pictures.

"I can't wait to see!" Taehyung yells from underneath the tree. Rhea smiles as she slowly descends downward. She gulps as she looks at the ground, realizing how far up she is. "I-I might need help getting down." She admits and Taehyung smiles slightly. She wasn't fearless after all.

Taehyung holds up his arms and Rhea jumps down, and he catches her underneath her arms. As soon as her feet land on the ground Taehyung can't help but stare at her. She was surprisingly close to his body, and he was having trouble breathing. Rhea was quiet as she stared back into his dark brown eyes. The tension is broken when Rhea's phone begins to ring.

Taehyung steps away quickly and rubs his neck, wondering what's gotten into himself. "Hi Namjoon." Rhea answers the phone. She's quiet for a moment. "Okay, go ahead and order, I'll leave now." Rhea gives Taehyung a sad smile. "I gotta go, it's dinner time." She laughs slightly.