Different

The first week of college went just fine. Rhea showed her students a few of her own photos so they would trust her. She couldn't possibly expect them to want to learn from her if she didn't show what she was capable of.

Rhea had a fondness for black and white. She usually shot her photographs in black and white. She thought the absence of color made the picture speak in volumes.

"How has the first week been class?" Rhea asked the classroom, and everyone spoke up at once. From what she could tell, they seemed happy. There were smiles on everyone's faces, well almost everyone. Rhea had been keeping an eye on one of her students. His name was Kim Taehyung, he always sat in the same spot and always sat beside the same guy.

"I've gotten to know a lot of your names and some of your personalities. I'm excited to see if they shine through when you submit your photographs. Okay, remember, Monday is when you need to submit your first picture. This won't weigh a lot as grades go, it's just a way for me to see what I'm working with. I'm honestly so excited to see some of your natural talents!" Rhea was positively beaming. She had the deepest love for photography.

The class let out and Taehyung packed up his bag as the rest of the class ran out. "Hurry up Tae, I'm starving." Park Jimin whined, flopping his arms around. He then stood up and patted Jimin on the back. "We're going, hush." Jimin smiled and they began walking out of the classroom.

"Have a great weekend boys." Rhea told them as they walked by. Taehyung ignored her but Jimin smiled and replied. "You too Ms. Stone."

The duo walked into the hallway and towards the direction of the parking lot. "You don't have to be rude to her, she didn't do anything." Jimin complained to Taehyung. He scoffed. "She's just another teacher who doesn't give a damn about anything but a paycheck."

Jimin shoved his best friend and caused him to stumble. "That's not true, Ms. Stone seems different." Taehyung laughs at his words, mockingly. "You just say that because you think she's pretty." Jimin's face was full of shock as he pointed to his own chest. "Me? I never said that. You must think so, you said it first." Taehyung eyed him from the side and ignored him.

They were almost out of the building but a girl yells after Jimin, running towards them. "Park Jimin! Why didn't you text me back?" Jimin panics. He can't remember what her name was, so how could he possibly text her.

"Sorry darling, I've been busy with dance practice and homework." Jimin replies to her and gives Taehyung a tiny shrug. They hurried out of the building; the girl left behind them. "You don't even remember her name, do you?" Taehyung accused Jimin and he laughed, being caught. "You know me too well."

"Are you going to help me with my assignment?" Jimin practically begs Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung had a natural gift for seeing the world differently and that carried over to his pictures. Taehyung laughed at his request. "That would be cheating Jiminie."

Jimin continues to beg as they step inside Jimin's car. "Well at least let me borrow your camera, all I have to take pictures with is my phone." Taehyung agrees with a single nod and Jimin starts the engine of his car.

Someone approaches the driver side window. "Park fucking Jimin! What are you doing tonight man?" A jock leans down and looks inside the window. He makes eye contact with Taehyung and immediately regrets coming over. "Oh, you're with that weirdo. Never mind dude, I'll talk to you later." Taehyung scoffs and looks out the other window of the car.

"We gotta work on a project, sorry dude. See you around." Jimin replied to the guy as he walked away. He rolled up his window and Taehyung turns towards Jimin. "You can go hang out with him if you want. You can't always blow people off for me. It'll look weird and they'll start treating you like they do me."

Jimin looks over at his best friend, not an ounce of worry in his eyes. "Man, fuck them. I like your company best anyway." He grins at Taehyung, and he smiles back, looking down at his lap. "Let's get some burgers, I'll buy if you take my picture for me." Taehyung laughs, Jimin wasn't giving up it seemed.

" Taehyung laughs, Jimin wasn't giving up it seemed