Rkive

Taehyung had taken countless photos. He would walk around the studio and take pictures of the setup and equipment. He would take closeups and far away stills. He made sure to include Namjoon and Yoongi in a lot of photos. Taehyung thought they were both quite handsome, so including them in photos would boost promotion as well.

Namjoon's phone rings and Taehyung snaps a photo of him as he speaks on the phone at the recording booth. He had an interesting look on his face and Taehyung wanted to capture it.

"Rhea's bringing us some lunch." Namjoon announces to the room after he hangs up and Taehyung's heartbeat picks up. He kicked himself. He didn't expect to see her today or he would have dressed a little nicer. "Great! I'm starving." Yoongi replies to the announcement.

Yoongi strolls over to Namjoon and looks over his shoulder. He bends down and adjusts the levelers. Taehyung snaps a photo of them working closely together. "When are you going to let me ask her out?" Yoongi asked Namjoon softly, but Taehyung still heard it. He focused on their conversation.

"Never, like usual." Yoongi laughs at Namjoon's words. "Come on, why not?" Namjoon stands up abruptly and clenches his jaw. "Because you have a temper." He points his finger right into Yoongi's chest. Taehyung watched the exchange quietly. So, Rhea wasn't dating anyone, not in this room anyway. Maybe Namjoon was her ex-boyfriend or something. Either way, he was obviously over-protective.

"You know she's going to find someone someday. He won't be perfect either." Yoongi points out to Namjoon, and he just shrugs. "He better deserve her then."

Just then, the subject of the conversation opens the glass doors and heads inside. Rhea's smile lights up the room and all three men turn to look at her. Taehyung's breath is stolen again as she locks eyes with him from across the room.

"Taehyung! I couldn't miss your first day." Rhea says sweetly and Taehyung feels his face warm up. "Hey! I'm here too." Yoongi whines, not happy with being invisible. Rhea giggles at him. "Hi Yoongi." Rhea sits down the bags of food on a coffee table. "I brought wings and burgers. I hope that's okay Taehyung." She looks over at Taehyung and he grins. "That's perfect."

Namjoon and Yoongi gather around the bag of food like vultures. Yoongi grabs a burger and some wings and leaves to go sit at the mixing table. Taehyung just stands awkwardly around, waiting his turn. Rhea looks at Taehyung and pats the empty space on the couch beside her. "Come here Taehyung, I want to see your photos."

Trying to not smile, Taehyung walks over to the couch and sits down slowly beside Rhea. She hands him a wrapped burger and a box of wings. Taehyung hands her his camera and she starts thumbing through the pictures.

Taehyung sinks his teeth into the delicious burger as he watches her face change as she looks at the pictures. "Oh this one! Namjoon looks so handsome here." Rhea grins at her best friend who can't respond because his mouth is around a boneless wing.

"What about me?" Yoongi hollers from across the room and Rhea laughs. "I don't think you're in any photos." She teases him, she nudges Taehyung with her elbow, and he smiles at her playfulness. "I'm not?!" Yoongi looks over at everyone. The three of them bust out laughing and then Yoongi realizes he was being teased.

"You guys suck." Yoongi says quietly to himself. Rhea hands the camera back to Taehyung and beams at him. "Those were all so good. You've really got a gift Taehyung." Smiling and looking down at his lap, Taehyung bites his bottom lip. He usually didn't like to be praised; he didn't know how to take it. But when Rhea would give him endless compliments, it made me feel happy. As if he was floating.

Rhea stands up and shoves her trash into the bag the food came in. She looks over at Taehyung who is also finished. "Do you need a ride home?" Taehyung's dark eyes meet her bright eyes, and he nods. "Yes, that would be great, thank you."

"Okay, we're leaving. Bye Joonie, bye Yoongi." Rhea waves to the boys and her and Taehyung leave RKive, heading towards her SUV. They climb inside and Rhea turns on the car.

"Where do you live?" Rhea asks Taehyung as she pulls onto the main road. "I've been staying in the dorms with Jimin." Rhea raises her eyebrow at his wording. He made it sound like that's not where he's supposed to be. "Okay, I'll drop you off there." She says, ignoring her thoughts.

Soon they arrive and she parks outside of the dorms. Taehyung clears his throat. "I really like the reflection picture. It'll do great at the showcase." Rhea's eyes light up. "You do? I love it too. We make a good team." Taehyung smiles shyly but nods his head to agree. "Yes, we do." He says softly.

Bringing out his camera again, he begins searching for a picture. "This is my favorite one from the weekend." Taehyung says, he hands the camera over to Rhea for her to see. She looks at the screen and a small smile graces her lips. "It's me. But it's in color." She stares at it, taking in every detail in the image.

"You always take pictures in black and white though." Rhea mentions and Taehyung's eyes slowly meet hers. His cheeks turn a bit red. "Someone like you deserves color." The words hit Rhea right in her heart and tears form in her eyes. It was the sweetest five words anyone has said to her. Because it meant so much more coming from him.

Rhea leans forward, parts her lips and presses them softly against Taehyung's. Tae's eyes go wide as he feels her soft lips captures his. He closes his eyes and melts from the sensation, his heart pounding in his ears.

Lifting his hands to hold her face gently, he opens his lips again to steal another kiss from Rhea. The silence is deafening, but Taehyung can hardly hear it. All he hears is his heart racing within his body. They pull apart from each other and both look away. Taehyung bites down on his bottom lip and smiles. Rhea rubs her finger across her lips. Her face was on fire.

"Thanks for the ride." Taehyung says, breaking up the cloud of silence. He smiles at her and leaves the car. Rhea watches as he heads into the dorms. She smiles sweetly. She couldn't stop smiling the entire drive back home.

 She couldn't stop smiling the entire drive back home