Blue Fire

Several minutes pass as the two make out in the middle of a walkway. They finally pull apart. Taehyung's hair sticking up as Rhea had run her hands all through it. Rhea's lips were quite red and swollen. "We haven't taken a single picture." Rhea giggles and Taehyung smiles. "No we haven't." Rhea grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him along as she goes walking again.

As they walked side by side, hands clasped together, Taehyung would look at her and smile. Rhea would do the same thing.

Finally reaching the peak, Taehyung and Rhea sit on a rock that plateau's and hangs over the rest of the mountain. They enjoy a beautiful setting sun. Rhea snaps a few pictures of the breathtaking scenery. "Hey, I have an idea." Rhea suddenly says and stands up. She attaches her camera to her tripod and sets it up facing out towards the sun. She sets the timer and runs back over to Taehyung.

"Get up, hold my hand." Rhea tells him and he quickly gets up. They hold hands and face the sun. The camera clicks and Rhea runs over to her camera to check out the image. Taehyung follows behind her. The beautiful orange sky is displayed behind two black silhouettes holding hands against the mountain landscape. Taehyung smiles wide, he loves it.

"That's beautiful." Rhea grins and nods. "Not bad, huh?" Taehyung shakes his head and runs his fingers past Rhea's ear and through her long hair. He pulls her close and parts his lips as he leans in. He connects his lips softly to hers; Rhea basically melts in his arms.

"You're so talented." Taehyung says quietly and Rhea grins. "You're better than I am." She admits and Taehyung shakes his head to disagree. They both turn their heads towards the sunset and enjoy it a little longer, in each other's arms.

The next week went almost as usual

The next week went almost as usual. Jimin noticed Taehyung would disappear for hours some days and he would spend a lot of time on his phone suddenly. Jimin was pleased that his best friend was happy but was disappointed that he didn't confide in him.

Taehyung and Rhea would sneak cute little peeks at each other during class. Taehyung would write cute little notes and slip one on her desk time after time as he would leave class. They would say things such as 'I want to kiss you. You look beautiful. Meet me after class.' They were simple sentences, but it would always make Rhea's heart race. Taehyung was slowly but surely opening up to her.

They were crazy about each other and couldn't seem to think about anything else than each other.

11:15 crept around and the students started leaving the classroom. As customary, Jimin and Taehyung waited to leave last. "Bye boys." Rhea said to them and smiled a little too wide. They left the classroom and Jimin and Taehyung split up. Jimin was going to dance practice as usual, and Taehyung would normally go back home. But he would sometimes loop around and go back into the classroom.

Taehyung ducked inside and shut the door. Rhea locked it and they immediately sought each other out. Their bodies almost smack together at the force of them meeting. Rhea would grab his face and Taehyung would grip her waist. Their lips met and their tongues would dance together.

Taehyung picked up Rhea and sat her on the desk, he stepped in between her legs and kissed roughly on her neck. Rhea leaned her head to the side and ran her hands up his neck and into his blue hair, tugging on it lightly.

Things were getting heated, Taehyung gasped as Rhea began kissing on his neck. Her lips brushing along his sharp jawline and under his ear. "Rhea...we should stop..." Taehyung whispers as she sucks on his neck roughly. Ignoring him, she's leaving a red-purple mark against his pure skin.

There are suddenly students who walk by the door in the hallway, yelling and laughing. The two break apart and stare at the door. Their eyes meet and Rhea starts giggling. "Oops." She says sarcastically and Taehyung grins at her.

"We won't have to hide anymore in a couple months. Once you're out of my class then we can openly date." Rhea reminds Taehyung and he cups her face with his hand. "I don't care, as long as you're mine then I'm happy." She smiles at his words.

Taehyung presses his lips hard once more to hers. "What time are we going to the gallery tomorrow?" Tae asks and Rhea wipes her lipstick off his lips. "The showcase starts at 5pm tomorrow. Should I pick you up?" He nods and runs his fingers through his hair, trying to tame it. Rhea had a habit of destroying it with her hands.

"I better go, you have another class soon." Taehyung says as he helps Rhea down from the desk. "Kay." She responds smiling and biting her lip.

"Bye handsome." Rhea winks at Taehyung and he giggles as he leaves the classroom.