Gallery and Guts

The showcase went on for a few hours. Rhea had many spectators come visit and look at her pieces, she even sold a few of her favorite photos.

A tall man with broad shoulders approaches Rhea and stares at the picture where Tae was reflected in a puddle. Rhea notices he's looking at it for quite a long time. He speaks up. "Why is this called 'Blue and Gray'?"

Rhea smiles, she would gladly explain any of her pictures to someone

Rhea smiles, she would gladly explain any of her pictures to someone. "Well, the model in the picture is standing right here. I called it that because his hair is blue, and the colors are gray. But also, because the sky is blue above and the expression he is portraying could be considered blue."

The man smiles as he listens to her words. "How did you get his reflection to show but not him? Did you do that on Photoshop?" Rhea grinned. "No sir, I never use Photoshop. That trick is a secret." He smiles at her and finds her cheeky.

"My name is Seokjin." He holds out his hand to Rhea and she shakes it. "I'm Rhea, nice to meet you." Taehyung stood to the side and started to feel self-conscious. The man speaking to Rhea was quite handsome. He began to worry he might lose her to him.

"I'd like to purchase this." Rhea nods and looks at his outfit. He's dressed quite nicely so she assumes he has money. She decided to ask for a bold price. "It is five grand." Seokjin looks at her and smiles. It seems to be a done deal. Rhea kicked herself for not asking for more. "That's a steal." He says smug and walks over to the auctioneer to put in his request.

Rhea tries to keep her cool and not jump up and down. Taehyung grabs her hands and presses his forehead to hers and grins showing all his teeth. "Did you just make five thousand dollars!?" Rhea nods and kisses the tip of his nose. "I only made half of that. The other half will go towards the model." Taehyung stares at her in awe.

He whispers to her, "You don't need to split it with me!" His eyes almost pleading. Rhea placed her hand on his cheek. "The picture wouldn't exist without the model. Plus, you're the one that makes the photo. You should think about modeling." Taehyung laughs, he found that idea ridiculous. Rhea elbows him as he's laughing. "I'm serious! You do quite well and you're stunning."

His face turns bright red, and he stares at her. She doesn't crack a smile and appears to not be lying to him. Taehyung grabs Rhea's hips and brings her lips to his forcibly. Their mouths move in sync with each other, the world vanishing around them.

"Bro!" Namjoon yells, his mouth hung open. Taehyung and Rhea pull apart, Tae shoots his eyes to the floor. Rhea giggles, "Sorry Joonie." He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I leave you kids alone for a bit and you're already all over each other." Taehyung laughs and makes fun of Namjoon a bit. "Kids?" Namjoon shakes his head dramatically. "Yes, kids." Rhea laughs and smacks Namjoon's shoulder.

"Don't mind him, mentally he's fifty years old. Namjoon I just sold this photo for five thousand." Namjoon looks at the photo, his eyes go wide. "You what?!" Namjoon hugs her quickly. Obviously very proud of his best friend.

"That's amazing Rhea! Congrats!" They high five and Namjoon almost falls over afterwards. Rhea giggles and catches his shoulders.

The auctioneer approaches the small group and gets Rhea's attention. "Ms. Stone, a patron has offered to buy your entire collection for twenty-five thousand." Rhea's mouth falls open and she stares at the man. "Which patron?!" She yells and the auctioneer points over to Seokjin. He gives Rhea a wink. She stares at him and then looks back at the auctioneer. "Is he serious?!" The man nods.

"He had a condition though." Rhea raises her eyebrows. "What's that?"

The auctioneer shifts his weight, feeling uncomfortable for passing on this information. "He wants to take you on a date." "No." Rhea immediately answers. "Tell him it's off." The auctioneer bows and walks over towards Seokjin to deliver the news.

"Rhea, are you crazy!?" Namjoon shouts, his protective mode apparently had a price tag on it. Seokjin walks straight over after speaking with the auctioneer.

"Are you sure about that, dear?" Rhea laughs, it's dark and sarcastic. Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip nervously.

"I couldn't be more sure. You think you can buy a woman with money? What kind of pathetic man are you?! I'd rather not accept a cent of your filthy money. Fuck off!" Rhea pokes Seokjin's chest hard and makes certain her words are heard.

"Don't touch me." Seokjin spits at her and slaps away her hand. Taehyung steps in between the two. He gives Seokjin the darkest, evilest glare he can muster up. "Don't ever touch her again. Leave before I release years of pent-up anger." Seokjin blinks at Taehyung, his eyes were terrifying. They were absent of life and quite frankly Seokjin felt he was truly in danger.

He scoffs and takes the 'Blue and Gray' photo off the wall. "I already paid for this one." He carries it with him as he walks away.

*lol my bad guys are the sweetest men in real life*