Pied Piper

Rhea pulls Taehyung into her room and jumps on him immediately after locking her door. She wraps her legs around his waist and presses her lips roughly to his. He wobbles, trying to find her bed to sit her down on. "I want you Tae, I don't want anyone else, ever." Rhea whispers against his ear, it sent shivers down his entire spine. He felt movement inside his slacks again and his face burned hot.

Gently sitting her on the bed, Rhea grabs Taehyung's shirt and pulls him on top of her. She kisses on his neck hastily, he breathes heavily. She unbuttons her blouse and rolls Tae on his back. She hikes up her skirt slightly so she can crawl on top of him and sit on his hips. She bends down and kisses him, biting his lip. "You want this too right?" She asks him and Taehyung whispers "Y-Yes."

She grinds her hips against him, and he bites his bottom lip. He looks up at her timidly, his eyes fall to her open shirt and stay on her breasts stuffed inside a red lace bra. "You can touch." She encourages him and picks up his hand and places it on her chest. He rakes his fingers across her soft skin and bites his bottom lip again.

His hands are trembling, and Rhea notices it. She grasps his hand and hugs it to her chest. "Are you okay?" She asks him and he nods slowly. "I-I just think you're going to be disappointed." Rhea's eyebrows knit together. "Why on earth would you think that?" He looks away. "I'm not even near good enough for you. You are incredible and beautiful." Rhea laughs softly, touched by his sweet words.

"Tae." She leans down and gets in his face. "Look into my eyes." He does as she says and stares deeply into both her eyes. "You are the single most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on. And I'll always feel that way." He turns his head, and she takes her hand and grabs his face, forcing it back in place.

"I love everything about you. I love your beautiful, large eyes." She leans down and kisses each of his eyelids once he closes them. "I love your nose and especially the mole on the tip of it." Rhea kisses the tip of his nose. "I love your eyebrows and forehead." She kisses right between his eyebrows. "I love your perfectly sculpted cheeks and jaw." She kisses both of his cheeks. Taehyung begins to smile.

"I love your lips, there's no one I've enjoyed kissing more than you." She leans down and kisses softly against his lips. "I especially love your smile. You have the most gorgeous, perfect smile I've ever seen. Taehyung, I fell so hard in love with you. I love you, not because you're gorgeous, because you are. But because you are just as stunning inside. I love every single thing about you."

Taehyung stares at her, his stomach filled to the brim with butterflies. "I love you too, I've loved you the moment I kissed you." Taehyung whispers. He sits up quickly and crashes his lips to her furiously. He kisses along her cheek, down her jaw and onto her neck. He bites on it roughly and she lets out a cute squeal.

Rhea reaches behind her back and unclicks her bra and it pops off. Taehyung immediately grabs her breasts and fits each of them in his mouth, sucking hard. Rhea grips onto his hair and hums in satisfaction.

They fall over sideways and lock lips again. Rhea reaches down to Taehyung's pants and undoes them. She slides her hand inside and grabs him. He breathes heavily in between kisses as she strokes him with her hand. "You don't feel disappointing." Rhea tells him, smirking. Tae feels his face turn red. She grips him harder, and he moans slightly. He looks panicked at the amount of noise he's making.

"It's okay, Namjoon wears headphones when he works." Rhea says laughing at his worried expression. Rhea sits on her knees and takes off her pencil skirt and underwear. Taehyung looks away shyly and she just giggles. She reaches for his shirt, unbuttoning it and sliding it off him. She runs her hand down his chest and kisses along his collarbone as she begins to pull off his slacks.

After yanking his pants off, she grabs his boxers. He flinches but ignores the urge to stop her as she pulls down his boxers and he's fully exposed. Rhea scoots down and holds him in her hands. She shoves his hard member in her mouth. He immediately gasps at the warmth of her mouth.

Rhea bobs her head on him for a few minutes and then straddles his hips. He works with her to properly angle himself and she sits down on him, he slides in effortlessly and moans as he does. "Show me how much you love me." Rhea whispers and Taehyung's eyes turn fiery. He grabs her hips and prepares to give her his all.

 He grabs her hips and prepares to give her his all