Jiang Yuchao told her: "The pheasant feather is specially prepared for you, and it matches you very well."

Princess Nesha was trembling with anger, "You dare to humiliate me like this."

Jiang Yuchao showed her a humiliating smile, "Why, I humiliated you, do you dare to beat me? I am Princess Yuling."

Princess Nasha has always been proud, how could she endure such a provocation? She came here today and didn't intend to do anything to this woman, but she was so provocative that Princess Nasha couldn't bear it.

Jiang Yuchao watched her expression and saw her sharp eyes. He immediately turned his head and ran to the palace where they came. While running, he shouted in panic, "Come on, help, Lord Nasha killed someone!"

The palace was not far away. Jiang Yuchao was so fast that he ran to the palace in the blink of an eye and attracted everyone's attention. Princess Nasha, who subconsciously chased after her, was so cunning that she was so angry, "You stop me!"

A lady caught Jiang Yuchao who ran over and looked at Princess Nasha with a fierce expression in horror. Soon the crowd heard something like: "Foreign women are fierce." "I'm scared to death. I heard that she will really kill. "It's all in our place, and it's so arrogant, it doesn't put us in the eye." Such words.

Princess Nasha looked down on these post-house ladies and did not bother to talk to them. How could she have seen the destructive power of this kind of group ridicule? Faced with various pointers, she blushed and cursed: "Who is going to kill her? She was so scared to run like this."

Jiang Yuchao pointed at the pheasant feather in her hand: "You even hold the weapon in your hand!"

Everyone went to see the accessory that Princess Nasha was holding. There were indeed two pointed hairpins, which could hurt people.

"You gave me this yourself!"

Jiang Yuchao showed a stunned look in front of everyone, and then said in grief: "If you want to grab my husband, how could I give you something? Even if I want to, I won't give these things that I can't get my hands on!"

All the ladies: "It's really terrible. They shouted and killed in the palace, but the patriarch's daughter of a small tribe politely called her a princess, and she really took herself seriously."

"Yes, we all know that Yuling King values ​​the princess, and she likes it very tightly. This woman must be jealous and want to harm the princess."

"I don't think her brain is normal. I'm really afraid that she will hurt us later. Why is no one to take her down? It's scary."

Nasha said angrily: "You bully the less by more and favor that Xiao Jinyue!"

Jiang Yuchao: Ha, otherwise, I can't beat you by myself, of course I have to rely on the strength of others. Don't you say that you look down on these women? Then let you see how powerful these women's mouths are.

The law of tearing force: When a person cannot win, he must adapt to local conditions and take advantage of his strength.

Princess Nescha was run on and didn't even attend the banquet, so she turned around and left.

Xi Zhuoyu also heard about what happened to them, and chatted with Jiang Yuchao on the way back, "Didn't you have a bad relationship with them, why would they stand on your side and speak for you?"

Jiang Yuchao: "Because when facing foreign enemies, we are natural allies. This is the unanimous external law." All fans play the rest. Even if her acting skills are poor today, the ladies will only open their eyes and close their eyes to help her run against Nessa.

"But Princess Nasha can't be dealt with so easily. I guess she will not give up." Jiang Yuchao analyzed.

Xi Zhuoyu: "It's okay. If the 'assistant' can't handle things, they can be handed over to 'steaming'."

Jiang Yuchao: "...Brother, don't learn fan circle vocabulary. Also, stay away from fans."

Xi Zhuoyu: "...Okay."

Princess Nasha did not simply give up. The more frustrated she got, the more courage she got, and she went directly to the Yuling Palace. She did not come alone, and brought a male wolfhound she raised.

The male and female two dogs hit the door, and there was a lot of noise at the door. Jiang Yuchao and Xi Zhuoyu came out and saw their **** guarding the door fighting with a bigger strange male wolfhound. The male wolfhound was playing a rogue and tried to force him. Of course, the **** stopped doing it, biting it, and playing lively.

The culprit, Princess Nasha, was watching the good show, with a complacent expression on her face, "I am just the dog king. It can even kill wolves. If you are willing to bred these ordinary **** in your house, you still have the advantage."

Jiang Yuchao: I don't know why I suddenly felt that this princess Nasha and the overbearing prince Yu were a natural match.

Xi Zhuoyu looked at the battle and suddenly turned around and ordered a few words.

After a while, several sturdy guards put on full body armor and rushed over to grab the troubled male wolfhound and drag it down.

Princess Nasha's face changed and she couldn't laugh, "What are you going to do! You are going to kill my dog ​​king!"

Jiang Yuchao knew that her brother would definitely not kill dogs, but she also didn't know what his brother wanted to do. As a result, Xi Zhuoyu said, "Oh, let someone take him to sterilization, just cut him off, so that he can stay with you longer, which is a good thing."

Princess Nasha shouted angrily: "No! Who allows you to do such a thing!"

Jiang Yuchao: "The princess is calm. It is cutting your dog, not the man who cut you. You don't need that thing anyway, so why be so excited."