ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴏɴᴅsᴛᴀᴛ

‼️ EXTRA CHARACTER DAINSLEIF IS IN THE SUMERU CHAPTER ‼️

Going around to everyone and spending time with them <3 Mondstat Edition (The story does not all happen in one consecutive day, but posting chapters separately would be too much lol)

Character Line Up (In Order): Kaeya, Venti, Diluc, Bennett, Amber, Lisa, Barbara, Noelle, Sucrose, Jean, Mona, Rosaria, Eula

⚠️ Artist from Twitter do have the possibility of posting NSFW , search for artists' media at your own risk ⚠️  If art doesn't have credit its official Hoyo art.

Title Image

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ CatCrossingArt on Instagram and Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯

❄️ KAEYA ❄️

Upon entering the bar it's clear that Kaeya's eyes fall onto you, his gaze lingering until he turns back to Charles

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Upon entering the bar it's clear that Kaeya's eyes fall onto you, his gaze lingering until he turns back to Charles. His face however, seemed a lot more flushed than usual. It was Valentine's Day, it was much more expected for the Cavalry Captain to be flirting casually with another, never having much intent to really woo anyone however. Charles readies your usual as you sit next to Kaeya, his head laid on the counter as he mumbles incoherently. "Kaeya?" He looks up at you, easily seen as pitiful, for whatever reason he was worse than usual.

"Are you here for your date?" He slurs, sitting up slightly before looking at Charles. Charles shakes his head, indicating he's reached his drinking limit for the night despite it being barely 9pm. Most nights he stays until closing hours, but even then he can string his thoughts together. Charles slides over your drink, making you take extra caution to keep it out of reach from Kaeya.

"Date? There is no date. I just thought I would see you here." His eyes widen, his posture very noticeably straightening up. While you do suppose you had received some invitations from the other knights to be their valentine you rejected them without hesitation, just about the only knight who didn't ask was the only one you had your eyes on.

"No date..? but all the knights said they'd try." You chuckle at his foolishness, perhaps he was too scared to ask and ruin the friendship the two of you had built.

"Not all the knights. You never tried asking." You lean over and kiss his cheek before taking a sip of your drink. You smile at him softly, enjoying the look of adoration he gives you. "I would've only said yes to you."

🍎 VENTI 🍎

🍎 VENTI 🍎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.