🍃 sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ 🍃 -3-

Eventually Xiao drops the others off home, but he goes towards the library for me. "You know what I am now, a vampire. It wouldn't hurt if I told you more about me." He enters the library and heads to a section of non-fiction history. "I don't mind sharing this side of me with you."

He pulls out an old book without looking at it, soon leading you to a table. He opens it to a seemingly random page, but what you see is the old house you lived in as a child. "I will be very honest with you, I am not the one who saved you, but the reason you fell off the roof." He doesn't explain any further, going on about his history, though you were mildy interested.

He was the reason you fell? You don't pay attention to much more, way too interested in what had happened. He realizes you aren't paying much attention and sighs. "Sorry sorry, it's just.. How is it your fault exactly?" He closes the book giving you an almost sad smile.

"I was fighting someone and they grabbed you before throwing you off in short, it was my maker who grabbed you. He is no longer around unfortunately, but I'm sure he didn't need the thanks. I'm glad I was able to save you once in this life." He looks off into the distance, almost as if reminiscing about something. You kiss his cheek with a gentle smile.

"You're quite silly, Xiao." His face turns a slight shade redder, his eyes widened in surprise. He mutters something, his eyes shifting back to the book. "You act as if I'd blame you for something like that. It was because of that, that I'm here now, right?"

He thinks for a moment, his cheeks getting visibly redder. "Yes.. yes I suppose I am slightly glad that it happened then." He grabs your hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm glad I found you. I never thought I'd be able to share myself with another, never in a million years would I believe it to be a mortal either.." You can't help but chuckle slightly.

"I'm glad you trust me enough." You give him a small smile, his heart squeezing.

"Yeah yeah.."

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ xxyouximi on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯