Unrequited Love

Idk tbh listening to sad music, you can imagine any of ur guy comfort characters in this and be hurt. I hurt myself thinking of this with Diluc LMAO Rereading the story I made about him gave me Diluc brainrot again.

"Hey.. you're going to be alright." He pulled me into his arms, the warmth enveloping me only making this worse. I cried harder, soon only being able to let out dry sobs. My voice turned hoarse until eventually I was so exhausted all I could do was close my eyes trying to forget. All the while his hand was stroking my hair, shushing me and saying it was would all be ok. I hadn't thought of him as anything other than a friend until that day. The comfort, the warmth, and the realization someone would love me for the mess I could be was too much. Maybe it was the emotions that were running through me at the time being mixed with the feelings of being so cared for, care I hadn't ever felt before, making the feeling up. God I wish it was made up. Every time I hear his voice, every time I get his text, hell every time I think about him makes my heart flutter now. Yet, when I look at him I can see the true feelings he has for me. Nothing more than a friend. The emotions that swirled in me only being able to hurt me further. God I wish they'd go away. This heartbreaking love.

I wish I hadn't said it aloud, the way his eye widened in disbelief was only making matters worse. The way his voice yelled after me as I ran, the tears that wouldn't flow, and being out of breath until I made it back to my space only made me numb. As I sat feeling helpless, I could only wish someone would've been there for me like he had those 2 years ago. I knew he didn't feel the same, so why? To make sure? To try? Or maybe for myself, who couldn't take it anymore. Whatever it was, I wish I hadn't said my feelings aloud, it only made them more real.

He still smiles at me, he still laughs with me, he still gives me those gentle touches. It's been 2 months. I'm not over him, I can't be. The only one who gives me that soft look, how can I be over him? He certainly isn't helping, but I can't stay away. His care is like an addiction, maybe I'm mistaking my feelings. That's what it must be, I can't let myself ruin this. I'll stand by him, watch him be happy without me. As long as I can still get some attention, I think I'll be fine.