♚ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ♚

This is just angst tbh- I do more than romance oneshots y'all 😪😪😪 So anyways this is Diluc and Kaeya's fight to get me back into the spirit of writing, have fun

As his flames grew hotter, his eyes filling with blind rage, and worst of all I could see the murderous intent in his eyes. His claymore swung high and low, the flames burning through Diluc's gloves. He doesn't take notice. My sword is chipping and I'm being burned alive. I take multiple steps back and into the woods, I crack each stick and crush each leaf under my foot. Unfortunately, my foot gets caught on a rock and I fall backwards. He hates me doesn't he? Before I even knew what I was saying, for the first time he swung his his weapon, I spoke. Trying to say anything that would get him stop. Tears started to fall vigorously from my eyes. "No! No! No! No!!" My voice came out more whiny than I expected, I was tripping over my own words and with one last look he raised his claymore. No remorse, no love, absolutely nothing in his eyes but hatred. Why did I tell him? Is this really it then? Alone in my last moments, all because of what I really am. He doesn't want me anymore.. With pleading I yelled out one last no putting my arm up to block the inevitable blow. However, it didn't come. I felt something warm and the sound of sizzling. I opened my eyes to find ice. I looked down at my sword and next to it a vision. I scrambled to get up and wipes the tears away from my face. Diluc didn't give it a second thought and walked away from me. I looked down at the ground, his fire scorched the grass. A lot of it still aflame. I looked at Diluc, walking away from me. How are we going to face each other again? How does he expect us to be from now on? How.. no. I know he hates me. I stab my sword into the ground. "I guess I'll have to have Wagner make me another one." My knees collapsed from under me and I held onto the sword. I am bleeding all over. I will surely make it but I am not too sure if that is what I want. Eventually I drag myself to Jean who tends to my wounds. She doesn't ask and I don't say anything to show I'm in any particular mood than usual. I'm sure they'd take his side, after all I am nothing.

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ g0mmi_ on Instagram
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯