୨୧ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴍɪᴛ! ୨୧

⚠️Inazuma Quest Spoilers (Somewhat)⚠️ Memory Loss Quest. (not exactly like the quest but for plot I changed it)
Scaramouche has been acting weird so you try and confront him. What's he hiding?

As more snow started to fall I decided now would be as good as time as ever to tell him. Once a blizzard surely appears he'll have no choice but to let me stay!! The other fatui camps are miles away after all. Lord Scaramouche isn't that cruel. "What is it now (Y/N)." He didn't even look up at me.

"Well.. you've been acting stranger around me. Was it something I did or..?" He glanced up at me quickly before trying to get a look at the outside. He then looked at his fire, which was cooking something.

"Ah, I see what you're doing. Leave at once (Y/N) and go to one of the camps before the weather takes a turn for the worse." He pushed a stack of papers towards me. "Take those while you're at it too..." I was too stunned to talk, and after a brief moment he scowled. "That's an order." He went back to doing more of his work. What was all this paper work about? I have no clue really, but it's something really important.

"If it's that you don't wish to see me anymore so be it!" I walked up to his small stack of papers and looked at the top one.

"Don't read them. It's nothing you'd understand." It was about weird experiments and robots.

"Fine. Goodbye.. I hope you don't expect to see me again." I set the paper back on top and walked out of the tent. Tears started flowing down my cheeks the moment I left. I shoved the papers into my book bag, probably crumpling a few, and started running down to the frozen river. It was the frozen river he and I first met at. The camp should be just a little ways down. I looked down the path and sure enough there it was. I hadn't come back in quite the while. For the first month I was held captive here, I'd be here whenever I got the chance thinking about what it'd be like if I wasn't caught. Scaramouche and I had gottten a bit closer and eventually I stopped coming here. I walked over to it and started a fire. Scara has been acting weird this past month though. Every time I try to talk to him he avoids me. I picked up some snow that was threatening to pile up. The coldness against my palms always calmed me down. The temperature alone here was enough to freeze my tears though. Snezhnaya was always freezing and I eventually started using my pyro vision to warm myself up.

When Scara and I first met I was in the middle of fighting fatui. I was completely surrounded as quite a bit of them were gonna start setting up camps here. The only thing they'd gain from defeating me would be a few valuable treasures. One being the real anemo God's breath. Sometimes you could hear his voice on windy and quiet days.

Flashback
—————

After I made myself a small camp, I sat down and grabbed my bag. I put down the small pot next to me and started a fire. "Nice and warm. Maybe I'll make some hash-browns.." I went over to the frozen river, my pot in hand. I melted some of the ice and got enough water in my pot. After putting in the potatoes to boil I realized that the bottle rolled out.

I sat down and put it to my ear. At first it was just the wind I could hear, and slowly my the sounds of my surroundings made its way to my ears. The crackling fire and the boiling water. Even a bird chirping much farther in the distance. The crunching of snow from up the river. "I wish I was sat at the top of a tree, looking out over a meadow-," Snow crunching! I shoved the bottle into my bag and put out the fire. Other treasure hoarders might be coming this way! By the time I finished packing it was too late. I knew I should've left the last of my potatoes!!!

"Who's there?" I scuffed up my hair and shoved my vision in my bag. I popped my head out with a toothy grin.

"H-Hey!! I..I'm just a wander here!" The cryo gunner looked at me suspiciously. "It was getting snowy out here so I set up a small camp." I walked out so he could see me a bit more clearly.