☁︎ ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ☁︎ -1-

You've shifted into the Genshin Impact Universe. You've come to get revenge for the travelers, against all those who have wrong them. It's Ayaka's turn to pay, however Thoma never leaves her side.The rest of the chapters are posted in a different book titled "I will not lose to her"

"Barbara!" I clasped her hands with a big smile. "I have some news that you may or may not believe. You know I would never lie to you though right?" She nodded with a confused smile. "Good!"

"Childe.. I have some top secret information." I grabbed his hand and led him into an alleyway. He let me drag him, but was ultimately confused.

"What's this about (Y/N)? I heard you're leaving to Inazuma soon.. so what's so important that you're leaving me to handle? Not that I'm not capable." He gave me a sly smile.

"Well.. it's about Zhongli.."

I look over at the guards. How do I get closer to Ayaka? Suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I jump and turn quickly to see who it is. I sigh in relief seeing that it's Thoma. "Th- No uh.. hey. I just wanted to talk to miss Kamisato." I feel uneasy under his gaze. Thoma never really did anything bad, but he's not exempt from the cold treatment,

His eyes widened at hearing her name, and I noticed he had a few bags. Shopping? He is the housekeeper. "Do you know her somehow?" I roll my eyes.

"Do you think I'd be sneaking around if I did?" I snatched one of the bags from his hands and started walking in. "Come on." The guards gave me a look, but seeing Thoma not doing anything, let me in without a fuss. I set down the bags and called out for her. "Miss Kamisato!" She peaked her head out. I gave her a big smile.

"Who's this Thoma?" He looked away and scratched his cheek.

"Well.. I don't know." Ayaka gave him a look then looked back at me.

"You don't know?" She put her hands on her hips. "State your business." She gave me a small glare.

"I'm.. your new friend!" I rushed over to give her a hug. "I've admired you for so long, but no one ever sees you out and about. Nor has anyone but Thoma or other people of the commission visit! I figured you were lonely." She gave me a startled and confused look. "I won't cause trouble! I just wanted to be your friend." They both exchanged looks, but even if they were hostile, I have a hydro vision of my own.

A few weeks later
————————

"Ayaka! I'm back." I saw her talking with Thoma, blush spread across her cheeks as she giggled. Thoma waves at me, and as always, I ignore him. I go sit with her to hand over the snacks I've bought.

"You didn't get anything for Thoma." She doesn't like how I treat Thoma, but he isn't apart of my revenge plan. If anything he's getting in my way.

"Well... you know me. Broke." I lie. I have plenty of mora, but why waste it? She hands some dango over to him. "Yeah share with him." Ayaka is once again blushing. Maybe I can do something with Thoma to hurt Ayaka.. With a sly smile spreading across my face, I ask Thoma, "Have you tried the dango milk thats started to get popular? Or have you been too busy being a housewife?" With an uneasy smile he answers. He doesn't like me calling him that, I can tell, but he never says anything directly.

"No, I have been too busy." I pull out a jar of dango milk. It's actually extremely tasty, but to get him to go, I'll sacrifice it.

"Well I'll happily give you mine then. I believe Ayaka hasn't had any either." I get up and accidentally fall into him. The drink drenches his shirt and very little is left in the jar. "Whoopsie.. there's still a bit left so enjoy it I suppose." Goodbye Thoma.. and farewell my dear dango milk.

"Yes.. I suppose I will. I'll be back after changing my shirt. It should only take 5 minutes or so." He looks mad at me, but refuses to say anything.

"See you soon Thoma!" Ayaka bids him farewell, her rosy cheeks making it obvious she's fallen for him. After hearing the door shut, I rush back to Ayaka. I clasp my hands over hers with starry eyes. She's taken aback and lets out a small gasp.

"You like him!" Let's see just how badly I can break her heart. While breaking Thoma's too it seems.. Thoma shouldn't be getting hurt, it's not fair to him, but sacrifices will be made. "I've seen the way you look at him! The way he looks at you Ayaka!" She backs away slightly. She knocks over a few snacks.

"W..wha!?" She turns as red as a windwheel aster. It's a very pretty shade. "No! Im.. you're mistaken (Y/N)." She covers her face with her fan. Her eyes shift to the snacks that have fallen.

"Yes you do~!" I tease. I pick up the snacks. "I'll go throw these away and I'll get started with my plan!"

"P..plan!! That's a bit much, no?" She looks nervous. She starts fanning herself as she's blushing even more. After cleaning up the small mess and throwing it away, I go back to her.

"I can get you two out and on a date! How does that sound? I know he likes you too Ayaka." It's not on the same level, but I'm sure he at least somewhat likes her.

"Well.. are you sure?" She's calmed down a bit. "If so then.. I'd like to try." She gives me a shy smile. I smile tenderly in return. "You're a good friend (Y/N)!" The door opens, but since we're at the tea house I guess it's just another customer. "I hope you'll start being nicer to Thoma though." For my plan to work I'll have to.

"I just.. get nervous around guys." I smack my face. She gives me wide eyes.An excuse to excuse my behavior these past weeks

"Why haven't you said anything?" She looks worried. Good, she's believing me.

"It's embarrassing to admit. The tripping, the teasing, the back talk.. it's just my stupidity." I shake my head. "But yes! I'll make an effort, Ayaka!" I chuckle. "Especially now!" I throw my arms around her. "It's nice to have that off my chest..!"

"Can't wait to see what the plan is then." Someone's behind us. I see it's Thoma. Ayaka starts with her staring again. She's head over heels. I scoot away from him and I can hear him try to stifle a laugh. I glare at him, but it only makes it worse. I sigh and give a knowing look to Ayaka.

"I.. have work to do, regarding Liyue, so I have to go now. You can have my snacks Thoma. I'm not a fan of most of them anyways." I smile at Ayaka and leave. I will get revenge for you Aether.

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ noct.draws on Instagram
@ DrawsNoct on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯