➹ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ➹

Somewhat NSFW and small TW for self harm, which is implied. He's kissing every part of you, not in a sexual sense. He's kissing the insecurities on your bodies, whether it's your stretch marks, scars, etc. I actually wrote this a year ago and took it down because I was embarrassed but not so much anymore.

Diluc's kisses were getting more desperate as he roamed my body. A hot feeling enveloped my stomach, however I wasn't sure if I wanted what came next. One his hands were reaching towards places he'd never even dare look at before. His other hand pinned my wrists to the bed. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he started to reach for my pants.  The warmth of his hand on my wrist fleeting quickly. I quickly stopped him. "W..wait.." My breathing was heavy from all the kissing. He looked down at me hungrily. Was he going to stop? "I..I'm not comfortable with this." I couldn't help but to look away, almost ashamed. He moved some hair out of my face, his rough and calloused hands were pleasant as they brushed against my skin. It makes me steal a glance at him. He's looking down at me with a gentle smile.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" His voice was sweet and reassuring. How had I gotten so lucky with him?

"I.. I don't know if.." I couldn't find the right words making me trail off, even so I know he's giving me a reassuring smile. "I'm not sure if I want you to see me if all..." I was covering up as much as possible at all times. Even in the heat if I could help it. Seeing myself always managed to make me feel awful. Everyone else always seemed to look so much different than me, in a way it meant I looked wrong.

"Your body..?" I looked up at him, he seemed lost in thought for a moment. "I'll make sure that you won't feel that way.. if you'll let me." Being a bit curious I nodded bashfully. "Just tell me to stop if I make you uneasy." He started pulling down my pants. I don't fight him, but I look away from him. Slowly he starts kissing my inner thighs. Slow, warm, ephemeral kisses. "Even if you don't believe me, I hope that you will come to realize that you are perfect in your own way one day." His eyes tarry as he makes eye contact with me, and despite his rose colored hair is strewn about his face I can see his soft expression. He comes closer to my sensitive part, I look away again in embarrassment. However he doesn't go closer, instead the kisses lead up to my hips, however these kisses linger. The warmth of them is delightful. A small pink hue crosses my cheeks. "No matter what anyone thinks.. you're just perfect." Butterflies fly around my stomach. The sincere tone in his voice ameliorates me slightly. He slides up my long sleeved shirt up to my chest. He paces the kisses, and goes towards my stomach. "No one or nothing can change my mind about how I feel about you." He puts his hands on my hips, their warmth eases me as he continues. The kisses are all filled with compassion, love, and care. "You'll always be mine." They lead to my chest his hands rising up to my waist. "No mark on your skin will ever turn me away from you." His hands are tender when gently rolling up my sleeves. Each kiss slower than the last as they slowly rise up, all magnanimous in nature. "No matter what flaws you believe you have, you're absolutely lovely with them. Inside and out (Y/N)." He started kissing the other arm, and the butterflies in my stomach just flutter harder. All his sweet words threaten to leave me weeping. "Whether or not you let all these marks on your skin define you, you need to know that you're worthy of love. That there's no reason for you to harm yourself in any way, for whatever reason." The tears slowly started streaming out and he came to kiss my face. "You always manage to make my heart melt (Y/N). There's no one else I'd rather spend my time with." He kisses my face all over. Starting from my chin, up to my cheeks, my nose, forehead, and then the top of my head. Their affection was conveyed and it warms my heart dearly. Lastly he kissed my lips. A sweet, delicate, and caring peck. "Let it all out, my love." He cupped my face with both of his hands and leisurely wiped my running tears away. He soon laid down next to me bringing me into a doting embrace. I snuggled into chest taking in his a wonderfully comforting scent. He slowly stroked my back and kept his other hand on my head.

"Your words tonight," my whisper lingers in the air "have made me feel much better.. thank you." He lightly squeezed me. "I love you." I didn't need to hear the words that came out of his mouth next, because I knew he did too, there was no doubt in my mind now.

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──
Artist @ eriimyon on Twitter

Source Link
https://twitter.com/eriimyon/status/1413364959686189056?s=21&t=ZBF9uJXyvLVgqsGyD0aNrw
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──