☁︎ ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ☁︎ -1-

How Thoma views you in My Sweet Revenge
The rest of the chapters are posted in a different book titled "I will not lose to her"

Someone was lurking around the grounds. Seeing as I just finished up a bit of grocery shopping hopefully they won't be causing any trouble. And hopefully they're just too shy to ask for help. I tap their shoulder with my free hand. They looked relieved.. they look cute. "Th- No uh.. hey. I just wanted to talk to miss Kamisato." Were they about to say my name? It causes my eyes to widen. Ayaka? They start giving me an icy glare.

"Do you know her somehow?" They roll their eyes. Feeling a little uneasy now I sigh.

"Do you think I'd be sneaking around if I did?" They snatched one of the bags from my hands and start walking in. "Come on." The guards gave me a look, but seeing that I'm not doing anything, they let them in without a fuss. If they try anything I'm perfectly capable of protecting her. They set the bag down on the counter and I follow suit. "Miss Kamisato!" She peaked her head out. I gave her an uneasy look.

"Who's this Thoma?" I look away and scratch my cheek, nervous of how to respond.

"Well.. I don't know." Ayaka gave me a look, then looked back at them.

"You don't know?" She put her hands on her hips. "State your business." She gave me a small glare as well as this new person.

"I'm.. your new friend!" They rush over to give her a hug. "I've admired you for so long, but no one ever sees you out and about. Nor has anyone but Thoma or other people of the commission visit! I figured you were lonely." She gave them a startled and confused look. She looked to me for help, but I couldn't do much. "I won't cause trouble! I just wanted to be your friend." We both exchanged looks of confusion, but seeing how lonely Ayaka is without the traveler, maybe a friend isn't a bad thing.

A few weeks later
————————

"Ayaka! I'm back." I looked up from Ayaka to (Y/N). Adorable as always. They haven't exactly been the nicest to me. I wave at them, and as always, they ignore me. They go sit with her to hand over the snacks they've bought. None for me I suppose.

"You didn't get anything for Thoma?" She doesn't like how I'm treated but honestly as long as Ayaka is happy I don't mind.

"Well... you know me. Broke." I suppose work from Liyue would pay well, but pay would take a while to come. I have plenty of mora, so there's no need for them to waste it on me. Ayaka hands some dango over to me. With an uneasy smile I take it. "Yeah share with him." I look over to (Y/N), who has a sly smile."Have you tried the dango milk thats started to get popular? Or have you been too busy being a housewife?" I wish they'd stop calling me that, but I'd rather not raise conflict. Dango milk though? I've heard of it, but sadly haven't had the time to get any.

"No, I have been too busy." They pull out a jar of dango milk. Are they about to give me some? Or tease me about it?

"Well I'll happily give you mine then. I believe Ayaka hasn't had any either." They get up and accidentally fall into me. The drink drenches my shirt and very little is left in the jar. It smells really good though. "Whoopsie.. there's still a bit left, so enjoy it I suppose." I drink the rest and it's somewhat spoiled, causing me to make a face.

"Yes.. I suppose I will. I'll be back after changing my shirt. It should only take 5 minutes or so." I sigh and walk out.

"See you soon Thoma!" Ayaka bids me farewell as I leave, but I don't look back to her.

I managed to change quickly and head back. I open the door and hear that the two are talking. "I hope you'll start being nicer to Thoma though." Is she scolding (Y/N)? I hide to eavesdrop.

"I just.. get nervous around guys." They smack their face. Ayaka looks surprised. Is that why they've been so rude to me? I stifle a chuckle.

"Why haven't you said anything?" Ayaka looks worried. I suppose it's because it'd be embarrassing.

"It's embarrassing to admit. The tripping, the teasing, the back talk.. it's just my stupidity." They shake their head. "But yes! I'll make an effort, Ayaka!" They chuckle. "Especially now!" They throw their arms around her. "It's nice to have that off my chest..!" Could it be she doesn't dislike me? That'd make very happy to know.

I come out from hiding and sit with them. "Can't wait to see what the plan is then." Plan? Could it (Y/N) likes me..? (Y/N) turns to look at me. (Y/N) scoots away from me and I try to stifle a laugh. It's kind of adorable now that I know. They glare at me, but it only makes me smile wider. They sigh and give a look to Ayaka.

"I.. have work to do, regarding Liyue, so I have to go now." I frown, I don't want them to leave yet. "You can have my snacks Thoma. I'm not a fan of most of them anyways." They smile at Ayaka and leave. I look down at the snacks, mostly sweet. Do they not like sweet things then?

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ vall_ing on Instagram
@ ing_vall on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯