ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ

‼️ EXTRA CHARACTER DAINSLEIF IS IN THE SUMERU CHAPTER ‼️
Going around to everyone and spending time with them <3 Inazuma Edition (The story does not all happen in one consecutive day, but posting chapters separately would be too much lol)
Character Line Up (In Order): Kazuha, Gorou, Thoma, Itto, Ayato, Heizou, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kujo Sara, Ei, Kokomi, Yae Miko, Shinobu

⚠️ Artist from Twitter do have a high possibility of posting NSFW, search for artists' media at your own risk ⚠️ If art doesn't have credit its official Hoyo art.

Title Image
╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ Ebbifuri on DevianArt
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯

🍁 KAZUHA 🍁

╭──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╮
Artist @ chang_inct on Twitter
╰──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──╯

You watched as Kazuha gave his admirers, who crowded around him with chocolates, a subtle cunning smile. He very well enjoyed the attention, until his eyes scanned all around him. His expression faltered for a split moment; it was almost as if it hadn't happened. You tear your eyes away from him, quick to leave the classroom.

Kazuha had been rather popular since his first band performance, making you quite irked to see a flock of, practically, groupies on days like these. You sit at the back of the school, taking in the cool breeze. You close your eyes, knowing that soon enough he'd come to find you. The rustle of maple leaves being blown off of their branch is a soothing melody. Sometimes you wonder if you'd get admirers if they knew you helped with his band's music. As you ponder a rush of wind signals he's nearby. As his eyes land on you his gaze softens, a small smile spreading on his lips. "Well, if it isn't my number 1 admirer." You scoff, pairing it with a partial eye roll.

You stand up, slightly brushing off your clothes. You bring your eyes to meet his, choosing to tease him a little. "Ooh Kazuha! Please accept my chocolates!" He slightly groans, his gaze shifting to the side. "Isn't that what you meant by admirer?" He soon stands in front of you, his usual nonchalant attitude wavering.

His eyes meet yours once more, his hand grabbing yours to pull you in for a sweet kiss. "Of course not. I don't need those stupid chocolates. I need you." You smile slyly, watching as he turns into a blushing mess.

You intertwine your fingers, replying with a subtle proud tone. "Right answer." You pull out a small necklace from your pocket. The small pendant in the shape of a maple leaf. "I figured you'd get enough chocolate today, so I got you something that wouldn't rot your teeth." He unclasps it, putting it on without a second thought.

His actions make you feel slightly embarrassed, you didn't think he'd put it on right away. "I won't take anything unless it comes from you, but thank you, (Y/N). I'll cherish this always."